Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Deep State. 14:10 - Dec 17 with 4961 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For all those who insisted that the Deep State didn't exist and was a figment of Trump's imagination and a q anon conspiracy read the latest tranch of Twitter emails, they prove it beyond doubt.
The Democrats, Government and FBI colluding with and advising the media to suppress Trump and other Republicans.
Withholding critical information around the 2020 and 2022 elections and many other things.
The American Constitution is dead.
US Deep State. on 16:33 - Dec 19 with 1290 viewsSandanista

US Deep State. on 12:34 - Dec 18 by Catullus

Which part of it s a conspiracy theory? The firsy para is mu opinion, the second is public knowledge, the lasy part, Twitter being owned by Musk, him being the guy in charge means it is surely true unless yy are suggesting Musk isn't in charge?

PS, if you're looking for a deep state then the FBI is the least likely port of call. Try the CIA and NSA first. They interfere with foreign governments so have the knowledge and equipment needed to interfere at home too. Also, the actual government wouldn't be involved in deep state stuff, no government tries to discredit itself. Though as we see with the tories, they often manage to make themselves look incompetent and incapable.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 12:53]

Musk may not be in charge. The House of Saud are the financial muscle.

It's complete load of nothing. Democrats used Twitter and GOP used Facebook using the Cambridge Analytica data in 2016. Russian interference in both 16 and 20. No requirement for any US media to have balance thanks to good old Ronnnie.

And no AFD, it's not a hoax, that is what the GOP-led senate committee found before you start yelping. The heavily redacted report does not find evidence of direct collusion between Mr Trump and Russia (nor rule it out), but found clear interference.
US Deep State. on 18:12 - Dec 19 with 1261 viewsTummer_from_Texas

US Deep State. on 21:08 - Dec 17 by Kilkennyjack

Trump getting charged next week ?

Merry Christmas ! 🎅

The walls are closing in...for the 300th week in a row.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

US Deep State. on 18:41 - Dec 19 with 1242 viewsTummer_from_Texas

US Deep State. on 08:06 - Dec 19 by Dr_Winston

The FBI are of course long known for their support of left wing causes.

Not at all. This nation wouldn't have survived very long if that were the case.

It has only been since 2015 that we know for sure that the FBI became the Democrats' own Gestapo.

Everything below is a documented fact. And this list doesn't even include what we've now verified the FBI did to pressure Facebook and Twitter to censor the laptop story that would've cost Biden the election.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

US Deep State. on 10:29 - Dec 20 with 1150 viewsBadgeman

US Deep State. on 18:41 - Dec 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not at all. This nation wouldn't have survived very long if that were the case.

It has only been since 2015 that we know for sure that the FBI became the Democrats' own Gestapo.

Everything below is a documented fact. And this list doesn't even include what we've now verified the FBI did to pressure Facebook and Twitter to censor the laptop story that would've cost Biden the election.

It’s amazing how the FBI suddenly pivoted to being the democrats personal gestapo right before they started investigating the guy you’ve liquidated your brain for. What a strange coincidence.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

US Deep State. on 15:32 - Dec 20 with 1120 viewsTummer_from_Texas

US Deep State. on 10:29 - Dec 20 by Badgeman

It’s amazing how the FBI suddenly pivoted to being the democrats personal gestapo right before they started investigating the guy you’ve liquidated your brain for. What a strange coincidence.

It's amazing that:

* the FBI has been forced to finally ADMIT they lied to the courts multiple times to get FISA warrants to pursue Trump for Russian collusion using the Steele Dossier, which they knew was a hoax;

* the FBI pressured social media (as verified by not only the Twitter documents, but also Facebook founder Zuckerberg who spent over a billion $ of his own money to get Biden elected, so he has no reason to lie to bolster election fraud claims) to censor the laptop story, even though they knew it was real because they possessed the laptop;

and you seem to be cool with that as long as they are lying to get someone you apparently hate.

US Deep State. on 20:26 - Dec 20 with 1069 viewsBadgeman

US Deep State. on 15:32 - Dec 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

It's amazing that:

* the FBI has been forced to finally ADMIT they lied to the courts multiple times to get FISA warrants to pursue Trump for Russian collusion using the Steele Dossier, which they knew was a hoax;

* the FBI pressured social media (as verified by not only the Twitter documents, but also Facebook founder Zuckerberg who spent over a billion $ of his own money to get Biden elected, so he has no reason to lie to bolster election fraud claims) to censor the laptop story, even though they knew it was real because they possessed the laptop;

and you seem to be cool with that as long as they are lying to get someone you apparently hate.

Aye if only the FBI hadn’t asked social media sites hadn’t censored images of Hunter Bidens penis from searches Trump would still be President lol. Keep on coping. Maybe if you’ve been a good boy this year santa will bring you a Trump nft if you haven’t already emptied your wallet for him.

US Deep State. on 21:17 - Dec 20 with 1047 viewsTummer_from_Texas

US Deep State. on 20:26 - Dec 20 by Badgeman

Aye if only the FBI hadn’t asked social media sites hadn’t censored images of Hunter Bidens penis from searches Trump would still be President lol. Keep on coping. Maybe if you’ve been a good boy this year santa will bring you a Trump nft if you haven’t already emptied your wallet for him.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with it. His dad is the criminal and traitor.

Hunter's laptop is the evidence.

Hope that helps.

US Deep State. on 21:34 - Dec 20 with 1039 viewsBadgeman

US Deep State. on 21:17 - Dec 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with it. His dad is the criminal and traitor.

Hunter's laptop is the evidence.

Hope that helps.

Haha ok then. This evidence will be dropping any day now I can feel it. To pass the time do you want to swap Trump NFT trading cards? Only $99 a piece, bargain!

Login to get fewer ads

US Deep State. on 00:12 - Dec 29 with 958 viewsDJack

US Deep State. on 10:29 - Dec 20 by Badgeman

Hmmm, another nail in the coffin...

"19-year sentence for second ringleader in Michigan governor kidnap plot"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64112234

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

US Deep State. on 05:55 - Dec 29 with 907 viewsDr_Parnassus

US Deep State. on 20:32 - Dec 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

How is the American constitution “dead”? Freedom of the press is actively allowed and encouraged. They are allowed to be biased.

Not quite true.

The New York Post was banned from sharing a story on the Biden laptop fiasco. Twitter suspended their account and anyone else’s who shared it.

Within it there was very clear links to Hunter and his father taking a Chinese and Ukrainian money is horrifically sketchy energy deals.

That’s from the biggest platform in America in the lead up to a close Presidential race, that’s not freedom of the press, that’s state funded propaganda.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 5:57]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

US Deep State. on 12:05 - Dec 29 with 866 viewsCatullus

US Deep State. on 15:32 - Dec 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

It's amazing that:

Oh go on then, you said,

the FBI pressured social media (as verified by not only the Twitter documents, but also Facebook founder Zuckerberg who spent over a billion $ of his own money to get Biden elected, so he has no reason to lie

The twitter documents released by Musk, a Trump supporter.

How does Zuckerberg know witter were pressured? Who told him?

Did the FBI pressure facebook, they say they advised and also said,"it can only alert a private entity of a potential threat, not require it to take action"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-responds-mark-zuckerberg-clai

You say he spent a lot of money to get Biden elected BUT, he says he's neither Republican or Democrat.

https://www.thoughtco.com/members-of-congress-supported-by-facebook-3367615

The end.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

US Deep State. on 12:15 - Dec 29 with 862 viewsBadlands

I rarely venture away from the football only forum and this thread remind me why.
Nut jobs attempting to rationalise conspiracy theories with bullsh@.
I have to say my favourite ball♉️ is the FBI is left wing.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

US Deep State. on 12:20 - Dec 29 with 858 viewsCatullus

US Deep State. on 12:15 - Dec 29 by Badlands

I rarely venture away from the football only forum and this thread remind me why.
Nut jobs attempting to rationalise conspiracy theories with bullsh@.
I have to say my favourite ball♉️ is the FBI is left wing.

Hey, what's wrong with rabid Trump supporters trying to claim the FBI are the "Democrats Gestapo"?

Answers on a protest sign outside FBI headquarters where non violent Trump supporters will smash windows and gain illegal entry before peacefully trashing the building.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

US Deep State. on 12:33 - Dec 29 with 849 viewsbennytheblue

US Deep State. on 15:55 - Dec 17 by A_Fans_Dad

In their own words, it is not Musk. If you think he has made up 10s of thousands of emails then you are a conspiracy nut.
When are you going to wake up?

Twitter has had its day….lunatic ramblings need a platform I guess
US Deep State. on 13:56 - Dec 29 with 834 viewsCatullus

US Deep State. on 14:30 - Dec 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Are there still people around who think that Oswald didn’t shoot jfk?

He didn't...Cobblepots, did he still shoot Batman?

US Deep State. on 16:35 - Dec 29 with 814 viewsDr_Parnassus

US Deep State. on 12:20 - Dec 29 by Catullus

Hey, what's wrong with rabid Trump supporters trying to claim the FBI are the "Democrats Gestapo"?

Answers on a protest sign outside FBI headquarters where non violent Trump supporters will smash windows and gain illegal entry before peacefully trashing the building.

All the protest signs have been taken up by the rabid left all year while they destroyed homes, businesses, terrorised communities and attacked people at will… despite it being ignored by all the media, excused by sympathisers and egged on by politicians… it still happened.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

US Deep State. on 17:47 - Dec 29 with 788 viewsCatullus

They are on other social media and even whatsapp too.

US Deep State. on 20:02 - Dec 29 with 769 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I have reported you for abuse.
Calling posters who you disagree with "lunatics" is not acceptable.
Especially for a Moderator.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 20:02]
US Deep State. on 20:22 - Dec 29 with 759 viewsSirjohnalot

US Deep State. on 20:02 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

I have reported you for abuse.
Calling posters who you disagree with "lunatics" is not acceptable.
Especially for a Moderator.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 20:02]

It was a joke, but out of respect for you and if you find it offensive, I’ll delete it.

This post has been edited by an administrator
US Deep State. on 20:29 - Dec 29 with 744 viewsmax936

US Deep State. on 20:22 - Dec 29 by Sirjohnalot

It was a joke, but out of respect for you and if you find it offensive, I’ll delete it.

Take no notice and file the complaint where you file the empty Costa cups.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

US Deep State. on 23:03 - Dec 29 with 708 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 20:29 - Dec 29 by max936

Take no notice and file the complaint where you file the empty Costa cups.

That is exactly the double standard I would expect from you.
Dr P Banned for using "Morons" in a general statement, but it is OK for the moderator who banned him to use "Lunatics".
US Deep State. on 23:05 - Dec 29 with 707 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 20:22 - Dec 29 by Sirjohnalot

Shame you did, because it gave everybody an excuse to say whatever they liked, as long as they added a smiley on the end, so they could say I was only joking.
US Deep State. on 23:14 - Dec 29 with 698 viewsSirjohnalot

US Deep State. on 23:03 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Dr P Banned for using "Morons" in a general statement, but it is OK for the moderator who banned him to use "Lunatics".

You’ve never made any secret of your utter contempt for me, I’ve no idea why, but I removed the post you were offended by.

Hope you have a happy new year
US Deep State. on 23:41 - Dec 29 with 682 viewsmax936

US Deep State. on 23:03 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Expect from me

I'm intrigued by what double standards you think I've got, go on gimme a list of examples or one to three or one even???

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

US Deep State. on 01:53 - Dec 30 with 657 viewsJack123

US Deep State. on 23:05 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Shame you did, because it gave everybody an excuse to say whatever they liked, as long as they added a smiley on the end, so they could say I was only joking.

That is true.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024