Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Deep State. 14:10 - Dec 17 with 4962 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For all those who insisted that the Deep State didn't exist and was a figment of Trump's imagination and a q anon conspiracy read the latest tranch of Twitter emails, they prove it beyond doubt.
The Democrats, Government and FBI colluding with and advising the media to suppress Trump and other Republicans.
Withholding critical information around the 2020 and 2022 elections and many other things.
The American Constitution is dead.
US Deep State. on 12:24 - Dec 30 with 792 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 23:41 - Dec 29 by max936

Expect from me

I'm intrigued by what double standards you think I've got, go on gimme a list of examples or one to three or one even???

I just did.
US Deep State. on 12:44 - Dec 30 with 764 viewsTreforys_Jack

US Deep State. on 20:02 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

I have reported you for abuse.
Calling posters who you disagree with "lunatics" is not acceptable.
Especially for a Moderator.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 20:02]

Why do you post on here? Serious question,
US Deep State. on 12:46 - Dec 30 with 761 viewsmax936

US Deep State. on 12:24 - Dec 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I just did.

Whatever, you crack on.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

US Deep State. on 15:49 - Dec 30 with 726 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 12:44 - Dec 30 by Treforys_Jack

Why do you post on here? Serious question,

Mostly to inform even if people don't agree with the data that I find.
But also because I don't like hypocrisy, double standards and people who repeat lies.
Why do you post on here?
US Deep State. on 16:10 - Dec 30 with 712 viewsTreforys_Jack

US Deep State. on 15:49 - Dec 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Mostly to inform even if people don't agree with the data that I find.
But also because I don't like hypocrisy, double standards and people who repeat lies.
Why do you post on here?

I barely do, habit probably, but why specifically here, is it because you get more bites or posters who disagree with you. Do you post on PS ?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 17:15]
US Deep State. on 18:43 - Dec 30 with 668 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 16:10 - Dec 30 by Treforys_Jack

I barely do, habit probably, but why specifically here, is it because you get more bites or posters who disagree with you. Do you post on PS ?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 17:15]

I posted on PS when it was on here, that is where I started.
I started posting just on the football forum until I realised some of the BS that was getting posted on here without any kickbacks at all.
It is not about bites, it is about spreading information, especially when it disproves the propaganda coming out of the UN, WEF, DAVOS, the BBC, the Guardian, the media in general and most governments.
I also try to wake people up about what is going on, but you can lead horses to water but you can't make them drink.
US Deep State. on 18:51 - Dec 30 with 664 viewsGwyn737

US Deep State. on 18:43 - Dec 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I started posting just on the football forum until I realised some of the BS that was getting posted on here without any kickbacks at all.
It is not about bites, it is about spreading information, especially when it disproves the propaganda coming out of the UN, WEF, DAVOS, the BBC, the Guardian, the media in general and most governments.
I also try to wake people up about what is going on, but you can lead horses to water but you can't make them drink.

Like David Iyke?
US Deep State. on 19:33 - Dec 30 with 642 viewsJack123

US Deep State. on 18:51 - Dec 30 by Gwyn737

Like David Iyke?

Take the red pill or the blue pill? It's everyone's choice.

Me, I have taken the red pill.

[Post edited 31 Dec 2022 2:53]

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

US Deep State. on 19:49 - Dec 30 with 638 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 18:51 - Dec 30 by Gwyn737

Like David Iyke?

I have nevere read anything by Mr Ike, so I have no idea.
US Deep State. on 22:58 - Dec 30 with 605 viewsCatullus

Oh for gods sake mun, we know what's going on. We are all being ripped off, taken for fools and generally shafted by politicians and the rich.

it's not a secret, they are quite open about it because they know we are powerless.

Whoever we vote in, whatever we do, we are screwed.

Now why don't you pick up that glass.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

US Deep State. on 10:31 - Dec 31 with 562 viewsBrynmill_Jack

US Deep State. on 14:30 - Dec 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Are there still people around who think that Oswald didn’t shoot jfk?

He might have been some marksman but not even he could have been two different places firing at the same time.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

US Deep State. on 11:02 - Dec 31 with 549 viewsraynor94

The frightening thing going on your username, you have a son, and could well have grandchildren.

I dread to think what rubbish you fill their heads with

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

US Deep State. on 11:24 - Dec 31 with 543 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

US Deep State. on 10:31 - Dec 31 by Brynmill_Jack

He might have been some marksman but not even he could have been two different places firing at the same time.

He didn’t have to be. He hit the president twice from where he was. Then a short time later twelve people witnessed him murdering a police officer in cold blood before running off to hide in a theatre.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

US Deep State. on 14:04 - Dec 31 with 515 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Deep State. on 11:02 - Dec 31 by raynor94

The frightening thing going on your username, you have a son, and could well have grandchildren.

I dread to think what rubbish you fill their heads with

So you don't agree with Catallus then.
OK.
US Deep State. on 14:34 - Dec 31 with 497 viewsTummer_from_Texas

US Deep State. on 11:24 - Dec 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He didn’t have to be. He hit the president twice from where he was. Then a short time later twelve people witnessed him murdering a police officer in cold blood before running off to hide in a theatre.

The debate should be less about who fired the shots and more about who was involved.

Jack Ruby had close connections to the Chicago mob. The same mobsters who worked with Joe Kennedy to get his son elected in 1960, and who were now furious because JFK's Attorney General (his brother Bobby) was doing everything he could to take down the mob.

Ruby wasn't known as a particularly fervent JFK supporter, so why would he throw his life away to kill Oswald? Logically, it seems it was to silence him.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

US Deep State. on 15:05 - Dec 31 with 479 viewsBrynmill_Jack

US Deep State. on 14:34 - Dec 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

The debate should be less about who fired the shots and more about who was involved.

Jack Ruby had close connections to the Chicago mob. The same mobsters who worked with Joe Kennedy to get his son elected in 1960, and who were now furious because JFK's Attorney General (his brother Bobby) was doing everything he could to take down the mob.

Ruby wasn't known as a particularly fervent JFK supporter, so why would he throw his life away to kill Oswald? Logically, it seems it was to silence him.

And he was all too easily guided into that garage armed without any obstructions to blow Oswald away. Oswald had spied for the US in Russia and kept his cover going leafleting for Castro and cubby in the late 50’s early 60’s. Oliver Stone’s documentary particularly pokes fun at the Warren Commission whose participants incllided those who would gladly have seen him dead - LBJ, Allen Dulles for two.

The mob in any case had close ties with the CIA which might explain Ruby as the choice assassin to silence Oswald.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024