Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest police killings in America 17:36 - Jan 27 with 4073 viewsCountyJim

By sounds of it horrific wouldn't want to watch the video
Latest police killings in America on 18:55 - Jan 27 with 2341 viewsFlashberryjack

Reportedly killed by black officers, hopefully there won't be any rioting and more people getting hurt.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Latest police killings in America on 19:23 - Jan 27 with 2327 viewsSullutaCreturned

Latest police killings in America on 18:55 - Jan 27 by Flashberryjack

Reportedly killed by black officers, hopefully there won't be any rioting and more people getting hurt.

What really annoyed me was the BBC reporing which said that 5 police officers (no mention of colour though the pictures clearly showed they are black) had been charged with the murder of a black man...seemed a bit inciting to me.

Wjy was th victims colour relevant when he was killed by men of the same colour? Things like that can spark trouble and in the USA, where there are always people ready to riot over any perceived racist actions, it could easily have triggered something.

Whenever the US police commit crimes there is a riot these days anyway, we don't need any incitement however vague.

All that said, if these 5 men are guilty I hope they get everything they deserve, which is a long time in prison.
Latest police killings in America on 20:17 - Jan 27 with 2292 viewsKeithHaynes

Check out the shooting breakdowns by donut operator on YouTube.

A professionally trained ex officer and ex navy seal.

He slowly breaks down the incidents that are constantly referred to by people with
agendas, including many incidents like above involving the police. It’s an education for those who aren’t trained in anything other than criticising people who generally on a daily basis keep us safe.

Life eh ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Latest police killings in America on 20:27 - Jan 27 with 2274 viewslifelong

230 Police Officers died in the line of duty in the US in 2022.
60 of whom were shot dead.
Latest police killings in America on 20:58 - Jan 27 with 2227 viewsDr_Parnassus

Latest police killings in America on 19:23 - Jan 27 by SullutaCreturned

What really annoyed me was the BBC reporing which said that 5 police officers (no mention of colour though the pictures clearly showed they are black) had been charged with the murder of a black man...seemed a bit inciting to me.

Wjy was th victims colour relevant when he was killed by men of the same colour? Things like that can spark trouble and in the USA, where there are always people ready to riot over any perceived racist actions, it could easily have triggered something.

Whenever the US police commit crimes there is a riot these days anyway, we don't need any incitement however vague.

All that said, if these 5 men are guilty I hope they get everything they deserve, which is a long time in prison.

“ Why was the victims colour relevant when he was killed by men of the same colour?”

Why is it relevant even if they weren’t? It doesn’t make it racist if the person doing the shooting happens to have a different shade of skin.

But what you will notice is they would 100% have said “white police officers” if they were white. They report these things by insinuating things through language.

That’s what plants the seed in peoples minds where they are convinced that police are racist and can’t accept easily researchable data to show this isn’t the case.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Latest police killings in America on 21:21 - Jan 27 with 2224 viewsGwyn737

Latest police killings in America on 20:27 - Jan 27 by lifelong

230 Police Officers died in the line of duty in the US in 2022.
60 of whom were shot dead.

Frightening isn’t it.

It amazes me when you watch US traffic stops and you see the level of fear on both sides.
Latest police killings in America on 21:26 - Jan 27 with 2204 viewsDr_Parnassus

Just checked the database for violent crimes last year in America. This is largely where the incidents of fatalities are at their highest with police involved shootings.

274,280 committed by white people. (62.16%)
167,030 committed by black people. (37.84%)

Last year the police shootings were as follows:

374 shot by police were white people. (62.97%)
220 shot by police were black people. (37.03%)

I hope that sinks in to anyone still pushing that agenda. The fact you only hear of it, or that narrative gets pushed when the fatality is black is warping people’s minds.

Latest police killings in America on 07:20 - Jan 28 with 2108 viewsPawelAbbott

Latest police killings in America on 20:17 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

Check out the shooting breakdowns by donut operator on YouTube.

A professionally trained ex officer and ex navy seal.

He slowly breaks down the incidents that are constantly referred to by people with
agendas, including many incidents like above involving the police. It’s an education for those who aren’t trained in anything other than criticising people who generally on a daily basis keep us safe.

Life eh ?

They beat the guy to death for an hour!!!!
Is that because the 10 of them were nervous?
Login to get fewer ads

Latest police killings in America on 07:41 - Jan 28 with 2097 viewsBoundy

Latest police killings in America on 07:20 - Jan 28 by PawelAbbott

Fight or flight syndrome

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Latest police killings in America on 07:53 - Jan 28 with 2073 viewsDr_Parnassus

Will BLM be out protesting this one for weeks on end?

Will the NBA refuse to play?

Will this poor man have his name emblazoned on peoples jerseys?

Will we be hearing “say his name!” and see his name on T-shirts for years to come along with the likes of Brianna Taylor and George Floyd?

The answer is of course not. They only care when they can try and make a race angle. Black Lives Matter…. But only sometimes, when it’s convenient - apparently.

Frauds the lot of them.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 8:51]

Latest police killings in America on 08:50 - Jan 28 with 2071 viewsmangohilljack

Latest police killings in America on 07:53 - Jan 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Will BLM be out protesting this one for weeks on end?

Will the NBA refuse to play?

Will this poor man have his name emblazoned on peoples jerseys?

Will we be hearing “say his name!” and see his name on T-shirts for years to come along with the likes of Brianna Taylor and George Floyd?

The answer is of course not. They only care when they can try and make a race angle. Black Lives Matter…. But only sometimes, when it’s convenient - apparently.

Frauds the lot of them.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 8:51]

This is exactly what 'defund the police' looks like. Either that or George Soros recruited them to cause yet more civil unrest to keep everybody distracted
Latest police killings in America on 08:57 - Jan 28 with 2048 viewsDr_Parnassus

Latest police killings in America on 08:50 - Jan 28 by mangohilljack

This is exactly what 'defund the police' looks like. Either that or George Soros recruited them to cause yet more civil unrest to keep everybody distracted

I’d be fascinated to see the headlines, the news slants, the protests, the Twitter explosion if the officers happened to be white.

My point I make continuously that “most racism is created” shows itself in this example perfectly. Motives are pushed on people due to the colour of their skin, which ironically is as racist as it gets,

- yet the picket party can’t see that.

Latest police killings in America on 10:36 - Jan 28 with 2015 viewscontroversial_jack

Latest police killings in America on 21:26 - Jan 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Just checked the database for violent crimes last year in America. This is largely where the incidents of fatalities are at their highest with police involved shootings.

274,280 committed by white people. (62.16%)
167,030 committed by black people. (37.84%)

Last year the police shootings were as follows:

374 shot by police were white people. (62.97%)
220 shot by police were black people. (37.03%)

I hope that sinks in to anyone still pushing that agenda. The fact you only hear of it, or that narrative gets pushed when the fatality is black is warping people’s minds.

Blacks only make up 11% of the population.
Latest police killings in America on 10:49 - Jan 28 with 1997 viewsDr_Parnassus

Latest police killings in America on 10:36 - Jan 28 by controversial_jack

Not sure what your point is?

It’s about crime rate not population split.

Women make up 51% of the population, do you really expect women to make up 51% of the police killings? 51% of murderers? 51% of the prison population…

Or does common sense tell you that due to men making up the bulk of violent police contact and general crimes, then they will make up 97% of the police killings and 90% of prison inmates.

Same goes for race, or whatever other demographic you want to use. Population splits are an irrelevance.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 11:03]

Latest police killings in America on 12:44 - Jan 28 with 1967 viewsSullutaCreturned

Latest police killings in America on 10:36 - Jan 28 by controversial_jack

That's wrong, last year people who self identified as balck were just under 15% (14.7%) of their population.

A lot of Black deaths by violence in the USA are Black on Black crime, apparently. Thsi all came out when BLM were stirring the pot,

it's why I take the stance that all lives matter regardless of colour, religion, ethnicity, gender etc. ALL lives matter.
Latest police killings in America on 13:26 - Jan 28 with 1942 viewsDr_Parnassus

Latest police killings in America on 12:44 - Jan 28 by SullutaCreturned

That's wrong, last year people who self identified as balck were just under 15% (14.7%) of their population.

A lot of Black deaths by violence in the USA are Black on Black crime, apparently. Thsi all came out when BLM were stirring the pot,

it's why I take the stance that all lives matter regardless of colour, religion, ethnicity, gender etc. ALL lives matter.

And as the gender split shows, it’s irrelevant and not the correct way to look at it.

BLM and the media fraudulently took the same angle in order to push their narrative.

But of course when you take the correct calculation of deaths vs police contact, there is no difference. In fact you are slightly less likely to get killed if you are black, and the reasons for that are obvious.

The world goes into meltdown every time. You can be an axe wielding maniac, yet if you happen to be black there will be pushback on it and allegations of racist motives. “Wouldn’t have shot him if he was white etc etc”.

Latest police killings in America on 14:28 - Jan 28 with 1914 viewscontroversial_jack

Latest police killings in America on 10:49 - Jan 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Not sure what your point is?

It’s about crime rate not population split.

Women make up 51% of the population, do you really expect women to make up 51% of the police killings? 51% of murderers? 51% of the prison population…

Or does common sense tell you that due to men making up the bulk of violent police contact and general crimes, then they will make up 97% of the police killings and 90% of prison inmates.

Same goes for race, or whatever other demographic you want to use. Population splits are an irrelevance.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 11:03]

The point is, if you extrapolated those figures and blacks made up a larger proportion, then the crime they commit compared to whites would be much larger, and also more would get killed. I'm surprised you don't get this as most crime figures etc are based on head of population
Latest police killings in America on 14:34 - Jan 28 with 1893 viewsDr_Parnassus

Latest police killings in America on 14:28 - Jan 28 by controversial_jack

The point is, if you extrapolated those figures and blacks made up a larger proportion, then the crime they commit compared to whites would be much larger, and also more would get killed. I'm surprised you don't get this as most crime figures etc are based on head of population

That makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

14% of the population (black community) make up 37% of the violent crime
In America. This is fact.

So police killings will be aligning with the 37% not the 14% as they end up killing people (in the overwhelming amount of cases) that they come into criminal contact with as opposed to randomly killing the public.

If they were randomly killing the public then population split would matter. Due to the fact we know they aren’t, they are killing people they are in criminal contact with - population becomes irrelevant and crime rate is what you look at.

Again, 51% of the population is female. 98% of police killings are men, 90% of inmates are men. That’s because men commit a disproportionate amount of crimes to women and not representative of the population split.

This is basic stuff.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:54 - Jan 28 with 1885 viewsonehunglow

Latest police killings in America on 14:34 - Jan 28 by Dr_Parnassus

So police killings will be aligning with the 37% not the 14% as they end up killing people (in the overwhelming amount of cases) that they come into criminal contact with as opposed to randomly killing the public.

If they were randomly killing the public then population split would matter. Due to the fact we know they aren’t, they are killing people they are in criminal contact with - population becomes irrelevant and crime rate is what you look at.

Again, 51% of the population is female. 98% of police killings are men, 90% of inmates are men. That’s because men commit a disproportionate amount of crimes to women and not representative of the population split.

This is basic stuff.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Latest police killings in America on 14:54 - Jan 28 with 1885 viewscontroversial_jack

Latest police killings in America on 14:34 - Jan 28 by Dr_Parnassus

This is basic stuff.

Never mind!
Latest police killings in America on 14:55 - Jan 28 with 1876 viewsDr_Parnassus

Latest police killings in America on 14:54 - Jan 28 by controversial_jack

Never mind!

Right

Latest police killings in America on 22:24 - Jan 28 with 1813 viewsSullutaCreturned

Watching the news tonight I have seen the full video from their body cams and the cctv footage and I have to say, if this state has the death penalty then those police deserve the full sanction.

This poor bastard was hand cuffed, hands behind his back, he was pepper sprayed punched and kicked, thrown around like a rag doll. Those disgusting police officers don't deserve any sympathy, any credit or any mercy, they deserve the full punishment.

That is my belief which is in line with what I have previously posted that, people charged with setting the laws and upholding the laws should be punished more strongly than the rest of us when they break those laws. they shou;d set the example or be the example by which the rest of us live.

RIP Tyre.
Latest police killings in America on 23:51 - Jan 28 with 1783 viewsDr_Parnassus

Latest police killings in America on 22:24 - Jan 28 by SullutaCreturned

Watching the news tonight I have seen the full video from their body cams and the cctv footage and I have to say, if this state has the death penalty then those police deserve the full sanction.

This poor bastard was hand cuffed, hands behind his back, he was pepper sprayed punched and kicked, thrown around like a rag doll. Those disgusting police officers don't deserve any sympathy, any credit or any mercy, they deserve the full punishment.

That is my belief which is in line with what I have previously posted that, people charged with setting the laws and upholding the laws should be punished more strongly than the rest of us when they break those laws. they shou;d set the example or be the example by which the rest of us live.

RIP Tyre.

Don’t agree with the death penalty but agree with everything else you said.

Harsh punishments for these five.

Take away their police uniforms and they would be behind bars for life already and treated as the murderers they are.

There certainly needs to be a reform of police training and de-escalation skills, which is what I’ve maintained since the “defund the police” tripe.

Stronger vetting of personality traits, longer and more rigorous training and an external culpability review team for every jurisdiction that reviews actions weekly.

Latest police killings in America on 23:59 - Jan 28 with 1778 viewsKeithHaynes

Latest police killings in America on 07:20 - Jan 28 by PawelAbbott

Not referencing this, I offered some critical responses from a professional. Maybe some people need to walk a mile in certain peoples shoes instead of cosying up nice and warm in bed when these things happen.

Idiots here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Latest police killings in America on 00:03 - Jan 29 with 1759 viewsDr_Parnassus

Latest police killings in America on 23:59 - Jan 28 by KeithHaynes

Not referencing this, I offered some critical responses from a professional. Maybe some people need to walk a mile in certain peoples shoes instead of cosying up nice and warm in bed when these things happen.

Idiots here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

100%.

This case is horrendous of course and indefensible, sickening in fact.

But the way people jump on the police for making rational decisions to protect their lives (and others) in other situations we have seen is deplorable.

Someone running at you with a knife and shooting them, then people calling the cop racist and stating that he took the job so should risk his life as part and parcel of it.

Not too many things make me angry, but that does.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024