Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who actually owns us? 12:22 - Feb 1 with 1798 viewsFerryjack123

Yes the Yanks are the henchmen but who's hiding in the shadows behind them?
Does anyone know who exactly they all are?
Is it really Oprah Winfrey?
It's a mess!
Who actually owns us? on 12:26 - Feb 1 with 1775 viewsonehunglow

It’s amazing they have managed to earn a living frankly

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who actually owns us? on 12:36 - Feb 1 with 1761 viewspencoedjack

Who actually owns us? on 12:26 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

It’s amazing they have managed to earn a living frankly

They probably have investments in lots of companies, the ones doing well cover those not performing so well.

Id imagine most of the investors don't even know what or who Swansea City are.
Who actually owns us? on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 1735 viewsA_Fans_Dad

See my post about owning it on the transfer deadline post.
Who actually owns us? on 13:02 - Feb 1 with 1697 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

We still have that Mindy woman who is in fairness at the moment busy with desperately trying to put out the flames of her new Scooby doo remake which is probably the worst show ever made. I mean I loved Scooby doo as a kid but never asked for a series where we explore Velmas sex life I’m graphic detail (she’s Indian and a lesbian now btw).

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Who actually owns us? on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 1611 viewsonehunglow

Who actually owns us? on 13:02 - Feb 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

We still have that Mindy woman who is in fairness at the moment busy with desperately trying to put out the flames of her new Scooby doo remake which is probably the worst show ever made. I mean I loved Scooby doo as a kid but never asked for a series where we explore Velmas sex life I’m graphic detail (she’s Indian and a lesbian now btw).

I need a drink

Who actually owns us? on 13:40 - Feb 1 with 1611 viewsdobjack2

Who actually owns us? on 12:36 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

They probably have investments in lots of companies, the ones doing well cover those not performing so well.

... or care?
Who actually owns us? on 14:50 - Feb 1 with 1513 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea fans are in denial. Swansea fans are 21% owned by themselves but they do not want to know.

Woe woe where is the money? The SCST have close on £1,000,000 in the bank.

The trouble is the SCST are a bit like the Women's Institute. They are there for the fluffy things in life like community engagement and diversity and equality and all that stuff.

Plus of course the perks. Match day in the VIP seat and checking the clubs account like a hawk. nothing to see there. There never was. Like the WI talking about cash investment is simply not on for the gentle folk.

They are there to "Preserve association football in Swansea". With what exactly? Not selling in 2016 was a calamitous error they tried to cover up with a false flag legal case that just sort of dribbled to a pathetic end when the courts deadline came and went. Someone gave them £500k to keep them sweet.

I told the fans in 20014 the Trust had £20m in the safe on the Titanic. If it sinks the money has gone. No one criticises the people responsible.

The Americans invest and loan. The Welsh do not apart from the sponsorship of the stadium and kit. .
[Post edited 1 Feb 2023 14:50]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who actually owns us? on 14:59 - Feb 1 with 1495 viewsReslovenSwan1

The group of investors are high risk operators that can afford to lose the money and are prepared to wait a decade or more. If i were to speculate t i would think they are invested in DC United, Swnsea city and one or two other holdings.

They are not singing like canaries and wanting their money out because DC United valuation is greatly increased. It costs $300 million simply to buy a place in the league. Beckham managed get a preferential rate somehow.

When the sell DC United they will make a packet. Swansea will be sold at the same time to offset the profits to reduce tax exposure perhaps.

The US people are happy to keep it ticking over with a chance of a promotion pay day down the track They put in £10m-£13m last year but in general do not want to add any more cash. They are looking to other outside investors to provide cash which they may or may not match.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2023 15:34]

Login to get fewer ads

Who actually owns us? on 15:00 - Feb 1 with 1495 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Who actually owns us? on 13:37 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

I need a drink

Forgot to mention Scooby Doo isn’t actually in the remake of Scooby doo. They have written him out to devote more time to Velma and her south Asian lesbian antics and attempts to get into Daphnes knickers.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Who actually owns us? on 15:06 - Feb 1 with 1471 viewsWhiterockin

Who actually owns us? on 14:50 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea fans are in denial. Swansea fans are 21% owned by themselves but they do not want to know.

The trouble is the SCST are a bit like the Women's Institute. They are there for the fluffy things in life like community engagement and diversity and equality and all that stuff.

Plus of course the perks. Match day in the VIP seat and checking the clubs account like a hawk. nothing to see there. There never was. Like the WI talking about cash investment is simply not on for the gentle folk.

They are there to "Preserve association football in Swansea". With what exactly? Not selling in 2016 was a calamitous error they tried to cover up with a false flag legal case that just sort of dribbled to a pathetic end when the courts deadline came and went. Someone gave them £500k to keep them sweet.

I told the fans in 20014 the Trust had £20m in the safe on the Titanic. If it sinks the money has gone. No one criticises the people responsible.

The Americans invest and loan. The Welsh do not apart from the sponsorship of the stadium and kit. .

"The Americans invest and loan. The Welsh do not apart from the sponsorship of the stadium and kit."

Who do you think commits to buying season tickets and generates the match day turnover.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Who actually owns us? on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 1461 views3swan

Consortium as at Feb 2019

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-list-27-swansea-
Who actually owns us? on 15:22 - Feb 1 with 1406 viewsReslovenSwan1

Who actually owns us? on 15:06 - Feb 1 by Whiterockin

"The Americans invest and loan. The Welsh do not apart from the sponsorship of the stadium and kit."

Who do you think commits to buying season tickets and generates the match day turnover.

The fans are both customer and owners at Swanaea city. A bit like John Lewis perhaps or Nationwide Building Society. The customers are of course vital to keep sweet but some of them are away fans on match day.

The Fan ownership group has not performed because the members did not engage and left it to the great people who were happy (in their own time) to just check the accounts and watch games for the VIP seat.

I would support the Trust if they put the £500k due from the settlement into the Convertible loan note. No one asks what they do with their cash with 12% inflation?

This is why the institution is no good and needs to be wrapped up. The fans ownership group back the club and Winter so spending no money is a Trust approved strategy. The fans have no where to hide at Swansea city unless they are in open conflict as they were 2016 -2022.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2023 15:33]

Who actually owns us? on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 1372 viewsonehunglow

Who actually owns us? on 15:22 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

The fans are both customer and owners at Swanaea city. A bit like John Lewis perhaps or Nationwide Building Society. The customers are of course vital to keep sweet but some of them are away fans on match day.

The Fan ownership group has not performed because the members did not engage and left it to the great people who were happy (in their own time) to just check the accounts and watch games for the VIP seat.

I would support the Trust if they put the £500k due from the settlement into the Convertible loan note. No one asks what they do with their cash with 12% inflation?

This is why the institution is no good and needs to be wrapped up. The fans ownership group back the club and Winter so spending no money is a Trust approved strategy. The fans have no where to hide at Swansea city unless they are in open conflict as they were 2016 -2022.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2023 15:33]

What we need is both Trust and Levein to vanish and find some owners with some nouse. That is the issue.
The Trust was formed to prevent fans from stabbing the sleeves in the back which just about sums us all up. We can’t trust each other .

Who actually owns us? on 15:38 - Feb 1 with 1350 viewsReslovenSwan1

Who actually owns us? on 15:33 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

What we need is both Trust and Levein to vanish and find some owners with some nouse. That is the issue.
The Trust was formed to prevent fans from stabbing the sleeves in the back which just about sums us all up. We can’t trust each other .

Or carry on as at present. Stay calm and trust in Lewis Webb, McFadyan and Congreve. Academy prospects have a habit of surprising people.

Who actually owns us? on 16:02 - Feb 1 with 1321 viewsBoundy

A bit like spread betting ? whatever it is it's not helping the Club to progress , the start of the decline started when the yanks bought the Club

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who actually owns us? on 16:28 - Feb 1 with 1276 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who actually owns us? on 14:50 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Not another anti trust rant . You do need to get out more.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who actually owns us? on 16:41 - Feb 1 with 1246 viewsonehunglow

Who actually owns us? on 15:38 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Or carry on as at present. Stay calm and trust in Lewis Webb, McFadyan and Congreve. Academy prospects have a habit of surprising people.

In that case they need to be coached properly and nurtured
[Post edited 1 Feb 2023 16:41]

Who actually owns us? on 17:11 - Feb 1 with 1207 viewsReslovenSwan1

Who actually owns us? on 16:41 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

In that case they need to be coached properly and nurtured
[Post edited 1 Feb 2023 16:41]

I suspect the US owners are fed up with Sorinola and Fisher type signing and the indulging of Patterson and Obafemi for so long.

I am happy that Whitaker is back and Martin has to play him. Everyone likes the player except Martin. It will not wash. They do not expect Martin to challenge the top 6. Neither do I.

To challenge the top 6 with signings he has to demonstrate a top 10 without signings and get Ogbene in the Summer with a signing on fee from the January savings in fees and wages.

Swansea fans do not want the club in debt and their fans holding diluted. They want the Wrexham model. a six foot 4 free transfer bruiser from Charlton athletic on a free.

Who actually owns us? on 17:20 - Feb 1 with 1190 viewspencoedjack

Who actually owns us? on 14:59 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

The group of investors are high risk operators that can afford to lose the money and are prepared to wait a decade or more. If i were to speculate t i would think they are invested in DC United, Swnsea city and one or two other holdings.

They are not singing like canaries and wanting their money out because DC United valuation is greatly increased. It costs $300 million simply to buy a place in the league. Beckham managed get a preferential rate somehow.

When the sell DC United they will make a packet. Swansea will be sold at the same time to offset the profits to reduce tax exposure perhaps.

The US people are happy to keep it ticking over with a chance of a promotion pay day down the track They put in £10m-£13m last year but in general do not want to add any more cash. They are looking to other outside investors to provide cash which they may or may not match.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2023 15:34]

Yeah its what I said in 2 lines.
Who actually owns us? on 18:46 - Feb 1 with 1080 viewsmax936

I doubt Winfrey has but any dollars in, can't see why she would, unless I've missed something?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024