Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking or giving 19:10 - Feb 19 with 1266 viewscharmr

Having followed Rangers a while and been privy to a few things it always occurred to me that we as a club seem to attract and encouraged a taking mentality. What I will say about the people running the club is that, it has been identified and somewhat rectified.

However some situations can’t always change when bringing players and managers to the club, ie the right sort. Absolutely in hindsight the owners screwed up with us around being in and out of the premier league.

So many good things are said from ex players and managers about Les, Hoos and co. Something’s right at least. Footballs malaise is that it’s too jobs for the boys. It’s endemic and won’t change, however you just need the right boys. And if you do find the right boys they often get tempted to pastures greener.

Calling for any changes need to talk to someone who was behind the scenes when Mike Rigg and his goon squad got involved. That’s why we have who we have running the show and how the show is run now. Its a current sad and concerning situation I agree and I don’t have the answers.

What ever happens moving forward the club can’t go back to idiots like Paladini being around and again Thompson gets a lot of stick but talk to ex employees and he was one of the better owners.

I’m sure, like all of us, don’t want a club that no one wants to work at, play for and stop the rot of losing more supporters attending HQ. This is the challenge

Ps anyone see Spurs first goal against West Ham, majestic.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 19:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024