Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers R 16:58 - Apr 7 with 5695 viewsLblock

Nice one Bungle, Les, Hoos and.... take a bow.... the most limp dicked set of players we've ever had the misfortune to pay wages to.

Just how more dead can the club get? A bit more I'd say... Caterham style.
Queens park Rangers R (ip) maybe.....

So sad

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Queens Park Rangers R on 20:57 - Apr 7 with 768 viewsLblock

Queens Park Rangers R on 19:10 - Apr 7 by traininvain

Agree with the general sentiment but not long ago that some of the people on this thread were ridiculing Critchley (pigeon man etc) and calling for Ainsworth’s immediate appointment. What good has that done aside from costing the club millions of pounds?

Hard to believe that Critchley could’ve done much worse than Ainsworth given the soft run of fixtures we’ve had. Such a sad state of affairs as we would’ve been better off letting Critchley take responsibility for the relegation (or perhaps he would’ve avoided it) with Ainsworth taking over in the summer to galvanise us all.

Critchley was another lazy appointment and a “cheap” option

I don’t recall calling for Ainsworth appointment myself but if I’d been pushed then he’s a name I’d of had on the list

The sad fact is these owners couldn’t make a right decision if they had to find their way out of a room with one door.
They simply have to go
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 21:39]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Queens Park Rangers R on 21:12 - Apr 7 with 663 viewstraininvain

Queens Park Rangers R on 20:57 - Apr 7 by Lblock

Critchley was another lazy appointment and a “cheap” option

I don’t recall calling for Ainsworth appointment myself but if I’d been pushed then he’s a name I’d of had on the list

The sad fact is these owners couldn’t make a right decision if they had to find their way out of a room with one door.
They simply have to go
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 21:39]

Critchley was as much a problem as Ainsworth is right now. The club spent millions to basically move deck chairs on the titanic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024