Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) 02:13 - May 1 with 15658 viewsQPRTED14

Hi all new poster bit nervous as this is tough to do..zBit of background history my mum and dad came over from Limerick Ireland in the early 60s moved to Shepherds Bush and into the first house in loftus rd by the red letter box. I've been going rangers since the early 80s my brothers early 70s still season ticket holders today in Ellerslie Rd. The reason I have joined today is to talk about my beautiful nephew Teddy Disson-Meade who has sadly past away at the age of 14. Teddy played for wealdstown fc and QPR development squad. You may of seen this on social media yesterday. Ted also had a season ticket in ellerslie rd and was rangers through and through. If you are at the QPR game v Bristol city please clap on 14 minutes for our Teddy x you R'ssssss
Thank you Spen for your earlier post x

This post has been edited by an administrator
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 20:36 - May 8 with 858 viewsRsinWales

I was in X Block today, in front of what I assume to be a lot of Teddy's friends, who sang their hearts out for him.

Was lovely to see the unity in the crowd, including the City supporters, respecting the commemoration.

I hope it brought some small comfort to the family at such a difficult time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024