Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snooker 19:57 - May 1 with 2562 viewsLogman

Anyone watching it ? The Belgian can't keep deliberately making mistakes so that Selby gets back into it and the tv coverage goes on into the night. It's getting embarrassing.
Snooker on 20:00 - May 1 with 2526 viewsaston_hoop

Brecel's build up to this tournament was apparently practice 15 minutes a day and spend the rest of the time playing darts and FIFA and boozing until the small hours with his mates. Doesn't sound like its worked as well for our squad this season as it has for him.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Snooker on 21:13 - May 1 with 2333 viewsHayesender

There's been some, ahem, funny moments/results in this world championships.

Does make you wonder sometimes 🤔

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Snooker on 22:06 - May 1 with 2263 viewshantssi

Oh dear, he’s just won it, played brilliantly!
Snooker on 22:13 - May 1 with 2235 viewsaston_hoop

Really enjoyed watching him. Attacking snooker, not one to die trying. An antidote to a few of the more dull players on tour. Love it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Snooker on 22:38 - May 1 with 2170 viewsjeffranger

Brilliant performance by Luca & played superb snooker all the way through, I’ll forgive him knocking out Ronnie
Snooker on 22:44 - May 1 with 2150 viewshubble

Probably the best World Championship I've seen. The Brecel v Si semi-final was outrageous. This has changed snooker.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Snooker on 22:51 - May 1 with 2134 viewsTomS

Snooker on 22:44 - May 1 by hubble

Probably the best World Championship I've seen. The Brecel v Si semi-final was outrageous. This has changed snooker.

I agree. The quality of shot-making has been brought to a whole new level. It has been fantastic to watch and enjoy.
Snooker on 21:57 - May 2 with 1816 viewsThe_Beast1976

Snooker on 22:51 - May 1 by TomS

I agree. The quality of shot-making has been brought to a whole new level. It has been fantastic to watch and enjoy.

I also agree. A fantastic tournament this year.

On a related note, managed to bag myself tickets to the last 2 sessions of the semi-finals and the last 2 sessions of the final next year
Login to get fewer ads

Snooker on 22:27 - May 2 with 1777 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Snooker on 20:00 - May 1 by aston_hoop

Brecel's build up to this tournament was apparently practice 15 minutes a day and spend the rest of the time playing darts and FIFA and boozing until the small hours with his mates. Doesn't sound like its worked as well for our squad this season as it has for him.

Amazing when you back to the 80s, and the likes of Stevens, Werbiniuk, Higgins et al were all on it during the game!

Jocky Wilson never looked like he threw a dart sober.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Snooker on 01:29 - May 3 with 1678 viewsBoston

His name is Luca, he lives on the second floor...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Snooker on 11:38 - May 3 with 1565 viewshubble

Just a reminder of how awesome Brecel was in the final: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/snooker/65451455

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024