Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre-season dates 13:55 - May 25 with 6337 viewsozranger

To bring all dates together in one thread..

22 Jul AFC Wimbledon v QPR
25 Jul Reading (behind closed doors)
29 Jul Oxford United v QPR
5 Aug Season commences
[Post edited 31 May 2023 13:27]
Pre-season dates on 17:22 - Jun 13 with 776 viewsSheffieldHoop

Pre-season dates on 08:54 - Jun 13 by toboboly

So this is new - they are giving out loyalty points for the Oxford PSF. Can't remember that being done before, seems a bit strange?

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-oxfqpr-120623/

Presumably those going to Austria will get 1000 per game?

Edit: cheaper tix for ST holders is a nice touch.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 9:11]

*Trigger warning for the perennial "optimists" - This obviously is not new. We've always known this stuff, we've always moaned about it, but nothing has ever been done to correct it. I'd like to think of the critical posts on here at the moment as more of an opportunity for the club to take note of these frustrations that many fans do have, and have had for at least the last decade supporting QPR, rather than people sticking the boot in for the sake of it.....Anyway, negative post alert.

Another of the "that'll do" jobs from the club for me, is the loyalty points thing. Initially, I liked it, way better than having to hand back used ticket stubs (Which only happened very rarely but still) - So in principle it's been a great addition.

But then we have to put up with this strange practice of offering 10 points for a Home league cup tie, 8 for those who go to Preston on a Tuesday night, 1 for an Away league cup tie, and 0 for those who follow the team all the way to Austria, or Germany, or Holland.....Or attend POTY dinners etc. Now I'm sure a lot of those who have gone on Pre-Seasons etc have enough points to get tickets to most games anyway.....But as ever with these things, it's all decided on some inexplicable whim of the ticket office and too often makes little sense to the common QPR supporter. A lot of the mistakes made (Reading away in 2021 for example) just don't really seem possible if you have somebody who understands QPR supporters making these decisions. Offering a rather random 3 points for Oxford away in pre-season but absolutely nil for people going to Linz is insane. Surely it has to be time for a major shake up. We're being left behind by clubs like Luton and Brentford ffs.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024