Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calendar sync - help 10:50 - Jun 22 with 1894 viewsMoonshineSteve

I have downloaded the fixtures to my Google calendar, and they all appear twice. Googling this as an issue gives me a load of info about calendar sharing, but I cannot find what is causing this.

Just as an aside I'd also like to delete the reminder notifications too, but can't see how to do that either.

Anyone more tech savvy than me able to offer simple advice?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Calendar sync - help on 11:19 - Jun 22 with 1852 viewsSheffieldHoop

Don't use google calendar myself (iCloud mug here) but as I'm currently logged into gmail....

Go to calendar > settings > settings for other calendars > Open the duplicate > Delete calendar

I've done this while logged into Gmail on a Chrome browser. If you're looking on a phone it might be a little different but shouldn't be by much.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Calendar sync - help on 11:44 - Jun 22 with 1808 viewsMoonshineSteve

Thanks for trying, but those options didn't come up for me the same way they did for you. Looks like I might be stuck with this. Oh well.

Calendar sync - help on 16:40 - Jun 22 with 1669 viewsTwoHalves

I write them down in my £2.99 diary. Never fails!
Calendar sync - help on 18:15 - Jun 22 with 1618 viewslosethedrum

Yes i had the same problem , try going to calender , select month (larger overview of any month ) & on the lower left hand side of screen it had a listing "my calenders" i had 3 QPR ones so unticked 2 of them & now only 1 set of notifications etc.
Hope this helps .
Calendar sync - help on 07:51 - Jun 23 with 1506 viewsMoonshineSteve

Nope, wasn't that. Thanks though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024