Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to know when away tickets go on sale? 12:15 - Aug 2 with 1609 viewsbellomatic

I'm keen to go to the Saints match (not to watch the football particularly, more to meet up with a friend)

I'm off on holiday next week, so I don't want to have to check online every day.

I see the Cardiff tickets were announced on Twitter yesterday and went on sale the same day. Is that the normal scheme of events, or is there a way to find out when the tickets will go on sale?
How to know when away tickets go on sale? on 12:20 - Aug 2 with 1579 viewstoboboly

I don't think they have a published list, but might be worth emailing the box office to explain?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

How to know when away tickets go on sale? on 14:58 - Aug 2 with 1432 viewsfrancisbowles

It mainly depends on, when the home club decides they can be ar*ed to send them to our box office.
How to know when away tickets go on sale? on 15:19 - Aug 2 with 1404 viewsRangersw12

The details usually come out around 2 weeks before the game .

For Southampton we get allocation of 3k so you should have reasonable chance of getting a ticket
How to know when away tickets go on sale? on 15:20 - Aug 2 with 1402 viewsQPR_Hibs

In the "Matches" section of the Official Website, there is an option to "Add to Calendar."

On the next screen you can choose "Away Tickets on Sale" and sync it to your calendar.
Having said that, I can't get it to work on my computer but worth a try....?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

How to know when away tickets go on sale? on 15:38 - Aug 2 with 1339 viewsgoldie7

How to know when away tickets go on sale? on 15:19 - Aug 2 by Rangersw12

The details usually come out around 2 weeks before the game .

For Southampton we get allocation of 3k so you should have reasonable chance of getting a ticket

I suspect that being a bank holiday weekend at a ground we have not been to for a number of years, this fixture may attract a big following and I would not be suprised if this sold out quicker than anticipated and takes people by suprise.
How to know when away tickets go on sale? on 15:54 - Aug 2 with 1298 viewsRangersw12

How to know when away tickets go on sale? on 15:38 - Aug 2 by goldie7

I suspect that being a bank holiday weekend at a ground we have not been to for a number of years, this fixture may attract a big following and I would not be suprised if this sold out quicker than anticipated and takes people by suprise.

Yeah we usually sell out at Southampton but it will go to general sale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024