Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spooky. 14:14 - Aug 20 with 1942 viewsSonofpugwash

I'm not making this stuff up.
I related earlier that my Aussie niece Becky had died last night after a long battle with Leukemia.About half an hour before the WC Final kick off I was in the upstairs bedroom getting dressed,had one leg in the jeans ,looked out the window and there on the sill was a barn owl looking in.I went to the other window and it followed me and perched on that sill.I went to the hallway with a window facing the other side and it followed me there looking in with a rather severe stare.Went downstairs to get the camera but it had gone.
I just looked up the significance of owl appearance/sound phenomena and it seems (to the Christians)it is very much a warning of death in the family.
Usually I take these things with a large pinch of salt but this time....freaked out but somehow encouraged that there may be "forces" at work after all.
Has anyone else experienced weird premonitions?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Spooky. on 14:42 - Aug 20 with 1806 viewsBucksRanger

When my son's girlfriend died, he said he'd see robins everywhere he went along with white feathers blowing about. I've absolutely no ideas what, if anything, was significant about that.
Spooky. on 14:51 - Aug 20 with 1775 viewsGloucs_R

Convinced my nan said good bye to me when she past. Just had an overall sensation of warmth and happiness and love. Literally swept into the room I it lasted about 20 seconds and moved on again.

Years later I told my mum about what had happened and she said she'd experienced the exact same thing at the same time.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Spooky. on 14:54 - Aug 20 with 1758 viewsHayesender

When I sold the family home last year, I ahem, relocated the street signs, which somehow ended up in the garage of my new place.

Anyway, I eventually got round to fixing one of them to the garden fence a couple of months ago. No sooner had I put it up, three red admiral butterflies appeared out of nowhere and just sat on it for what seemed like ages.

More than likely just coincidence, but I'd like to think it was my mum with her parents letting me know they're all OK

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Spooky. on 15:21 - Aug 20 with 1685 viewsBoston

Just before my mate got killed, I noticed a freaking huge 18 wheeler heading directly towards us. Sure enough it went right over him.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Spooky. on 15:22 - Aug 20 with 1679 viewsHayesender

Spooky. on 15:21 - Aug 20 by Boston

Just before my mate got killed, I noticed a freaking huge 18 wheeler heading directly towards us. Sure enough it went right over him.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Spooky. on 16:02 - Aug 20 with 1535 viewslightwaterhoop

Sorry but seeing an Owl has no significance to any Christian belief what so ever.
Spooky. on 16:10 - Aug 20 with 1489 viewsG_Ottershaw

Having experienced similar things myself, i'm now convinced people have a way of letting you know when they've departed.
The final truth whatever it may be, is definitely being suppressed by the very powerful religious institutions.
Spooky. on 16:11 - Aug 20 with 1476 viewsqpr_1968

Spooky. on 16:02 - Aug 20 by lightwaterhoop

Sorry but seeing an Owl has no significance to any Christian belief what so ever.

unless you support sheffield wednesday.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Login to get fewer ads

Spooky. on 17:24 - Aug 20 with 1306 viewsBklynRanger

Spooky. on 16:02 - Aug 20 by lightwaterhoop

The man's niece has just died - maybe save the pedantry for a better moment?
Spooky. on 19:18 - Aug 20 with 1158 viewsconnell10

Spooky. on 17:24 - Aug 20 by BklynRanger

The man's niece has just died - maybe save the pedantry for a better moment?

Well said mate .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024