Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inconsistencies in Managers media interviews 21:05 - Aug 25 with 1036 viewsnumptydumpty

Ainsworth after Oxford 5 nil defeat

Success this season is going to be fourth bottom as we have a limited squad

After a decent away win and two reasonable performances in consecutive one nil home defeats.

We can beat Southampton away and Middlesbrough away as we have some special special players in our squad

Psychologically induced, delirium infestation or alcoholic inspiration !!!!

The drugs don't work

These interviews with players and managers are almost as contradictory as posts on a football fans forum !!!!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 21:06]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Inconsistencies in Managers media interviews on 21:09 - Aug 25 with 1007 viewsLongsufferingR

I don't get why anybody pays any attention at all to these interviews. They get asked the same bland questions before and after every game and yet people expect interesting insights from them, and then try and read whatever suits their own agenda into the answers. They mean absolutely nothing.
Inconsistencies in Managers media interviews on 21:13 - Aug 25 with 988 viewsphegarty

Couldn't agree more! All absolute BS.
Inconsistencies in Managers media interviews on 21:17 - Aug 25 with 960 viewsnumptydumpty

It's quite hard to say something original in these interviews and I don't think many take much notice because most football managers in the game are generally decent at getting a bunch of boys in how to kick a football around a pitch but interviewees able to deal with the Apprentice "Alan Sugar" style experience, they are not exactly equipped !!

Just find it mildly amusing myself

Ainsworth has short memory. Seven or eight more coming in.

With no more additions a week later, think we are done with signings now.

But with Internet streams and mass media coverage, its a rather weird part of the job now.

And as said it is all basically garbled BS !!! 😆
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 21:20]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024