When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen? 13:25 - Aug 27 with 2035 views E17hoop When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?
Your Vote: You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls
When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen? on 15:14 - Aug 27 with 1887 viewsOakR If I'm on my own generally hope, if I bring the kids fear as it's not really helping!
When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen? on 15:49 - Aug 27 with 1850 viewsBazzaInTheLoft Option 3: Drink watery lager, eat dubious pies, and shout abuse at young millionaires
When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen? on 17:33 - Aug 27 with 1749 viewsLowerloftLad If I attend by public transport. I sometimes think will I make the game at all at this rate.
When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen? on 21:17 - Aug 27 with 1637 viewsstevec When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen? on 15:49 - Aug 27 by BazzaInTheLoft Option 3: Drink watery lager, eat dubious pies, and shout abuse at young millionaires
You back with Momentum again?
When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen? on 10:30 - Aug 28 with 1411 viewslave16 I hope we score the equaliser first