Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth 17:14 - Sep 30 with 121265 viewsGloucs_R

Needs to be a discussion had.....

The squad we've got are not bottom 3.

We're getting tactically outmanoeuvred at home almost every time we play.

It's not a lack of experience in the team anymore. A lack of firepower, possibly, but we should be better than this.

Edit, perhaps I should have said our starting xi are not bottom 3. I agree, the overall squad is poor.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 17:29]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ainsworth on 18:03 - Oct 26 with 803 viewsWestonsuperR

Ainsworth on 17:52 - Oct 26 by Juzzie

That was only the 6th game I was able to take my son to and having been to the Birmingham and Blackburn home games a few months earlier, he just didn't want to go any more.

It's not about glory-hunting, he really loves going to the games, going to the kids zone area on SAR, going to the kids area under the Loftus Road stand but he just hated the fact we were conceding goal, after goal, after goal and not scoring. 2 goals in three games at home (whilst conceding 8) is not good.

This is how clubs like QPR lose the next generation.

I don't have the time or money to bring him to every single home game so it get entrenched in him regardless.

I feel for the younger fans, at least most of us have experienced some sort of minor success. To keep my son positive and wanting to go is difficult when all his friends support Premier League sides.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024