Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History 12:22 - Oct 23 with 1287 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61120
Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 12:32 - Oct 23 with 1266 viewsNorthantsHoop

What a day that was, in some ways better than the final as we won against 1st division fancied opposition. Remember being there in the North Bank with Son of Northolt and others as an 18 year old going bonkers when Allen scored that goal.
Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 13:48 - Oct 23 with 1189 viewsTheChef

Best of luck writing the match preview for tomorrow night!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 17:22 - Oct 23 with 1100 viewsrrrspricey

Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 12:32 - Oct 23 by NorthantsHoop

What a day that was, in some ways better than the final as we won against 1st division fancied opposition. Remember being there in the North Bank with Son of Northolt and others as an 18 year old going bonkers when Allen scored that goal.

Remember it well.

It was also scorchio in the North Bank and we were packed in like the proverbial sardines.

Great day and result. made sweeter by knowing the 4 WBA fans that waded into me and my mate Rob would be going home totally miserable.
Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 17:30 - Oct 23 with 1092 viewsGaryBannister86

Peak Motson:

"HE DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT BUT HE SCORED!"

"AND THE RANGERS FANS ARE ROARING THEM HOME!"

Wore out that VHS tape in the early 80s.

And classic El Tel:

"There was a lump in my throat when the ball went in"
Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 18:29 - Oct 23 with 1035 viewsCheshireR

My favourite ever game - which included the longest 20 minutes of my life. I was 18 years old and it was a great time to follow the R's
Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 19:32 - Oct 23 with 974 viewsthemodfather

that was some team, many bargains, a few home grown talents but a lot of talent, heart and belief .
Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 21:50 - Oct 23 with 903 viewsNorthantsHoop

Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 19:32 - Oct 23 by themodfather

that was some team, many bargains, a few home grown talents but a lot of talent, heart and belief .

Exactly not like the lot we have in our beloved hoops nowadays.
Allen the master poacher wins Highbury semi-final - History on 21:59 - Oct 23 with 889 viewsBenny_the_Ball

What a super team and a lovely kit to boot. To think that that team was playing at the same level as the current motley crew. Chalk and bloody cheese.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024