Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asking A.I why QPR are so rubbish? 08:30 - Dec 2 with 1672 viewsMelakaRanger

And Bard AI replied (hitting many nails on the head)

The reasons for Queens Park Rangers' (QPR) struggles are multifaceted and have persisted over time. Here are some potential factors that could contribute to their performance:

1 Inconsistent management and ownership: QPR has had a revolving door of managers and owners in recent years, leading to a lack of stability and continuity in the club's direction and philosophy.

2 Inability to attract and retain top talent: QPR has struggled to attract and retain top-quality players, often losing their best performers to rival clubs. This has made it difficult to build a cohesive and competitive squad.

3 Financial constraints: QPR has faced financial difficulties in recent years, limiting their ability to invest in players and infrastructure. This has put them at a disadvantage compared to clubs with more resources.

4 Poor recruitment strategy: QPR's recruitment strategy has often been questionable, resulting in the acquisition of players who have not lived up to expectations.

5 Lack of attacking threat: QPR has often struggled to score goals, which has hindered their ability to win games.

6 Defensive frailties: QPR has also been prone to conceding goals, making it difficult for them to secure victories.

7 Inability to perform under pressure: QPR has a tendency to falter under pressure, often dropping points in crucial matches.

8 Lack of home form: QPR has struggled to perform consistently at home, failing to capitalize on the advantage of playing in front of their own fans.

9 Mental fragility: QPR has shown signs of mental fragility at times, allowing setbacks to derail their progress.

10 Lack of a clear playing style: QPR has lacked a clear and consistent identity in terms of their playing style, making it difficult for players to adapt and perform effectively.

Addressing these issues will require a comprehensive approach that encompasses management stability, improved recruitment, tactical development, and mental strengthening.

I'll ask again in a week or two a more positive question and see what it dreams up :)
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 8:31]
Asking A.I why QPR are so rubbish? on 08:44 - Dec 2 with 1574 viewsstevec

Ask AI why Man City are so rubbish, see if it blows a fuse!
Asking A.I why QPR are so rubbish? on 08:50 - Dec 2 with 1540 viewsgazza1

Many of your reasons are down to one thing - the players basically.
Asking A.I why QPR are so rubbish? on 10:36 - Dec 2 with 1391 viewsHooping_Mad

And not a mention of one owner who stuck around for far to long.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Asking A.I why QPR are so rubbish? on 10:43 - Dec 2 with 1371 viewsbellomatic

Asking A.I why QPR are so rubbish? on 10:36 - Dec 2 by Hooping_Mad

And not a mention of one owner who stuck around for far to long.

Having an owner who sticks around is the main thing saving us from complete meltdown
Asking A.I why QPR are so rubbish? on 11:11 - Dec 2 with 1308 viewsderbyhoop

I dont think you needed to ask AI to get those answers. They've all come up on this board, this season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Asking A.I why QPR are so rubbish? on 11:28 - Dec 2 with 1278 viewsbosh67

I asked why AI is so rubbish and it sent me a cease and desist letter and a picture of a puppy on a hay bale.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024