Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching with my son 12:58 - Dec 2 with 1254 viewsSherryHoop

I could see the lights from Loftus Road and hear the roar when we scored a goal when I was little. Season ticket as a kid and then moved away and followed QPR from a distance and went whenever I could.

I live in Spain now but have taken my kids to Loftus Road when in London and they've always had kits and Jude etc.

The last year I haven't suggested to my kids that they watch us on TV with me at all as the experience hasn't really been enjoyable or entertaining.

Last 2 games my 10 year old son has been on the sofa with me (his choice) getting more and more into the hoops, celebrating the goals and getting to know the players.

Hopefully this brand of football and a string of results will help to fully cement his support at this age.
Watching with my son on 13:07 - Dec 2 with 1195 viewsWatford_Ranger

Estamos aqui
Estamos alli
Estamos en todas fking partes
Watching with my son on 13:37 - Dec 2 with 1080 viewsGloucs_R

Great to hear and I'm the same.

My lads are moving towards rugby, no surprise based on where we live, but they've both been watching this week.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Watching with my son on 13:46 - Dec 2 with 1046 viewsdutch

My poor son who is 27 now has had a season ticket since he was three, his life has been ruined, he knows misery far too well and his Arsenal supporting mates all feel sorry for him. But one day it will all work to his advantage. I keep telling his mother he'll be a better man for it.
Watching with my son on 14:09 - Dec 2 with 995 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Queso amigo?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Watching with my son on 14:28 - Dec 2 with 945 viewsSherryHoop

Queso Payoyo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payoyo_cheese
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024