Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth Reflection 23:32 - Dec 13 with 1188 viewsbluenwhite10

Not sure where to start tonight but I will go with an inferior performance from the off with passes being misplaced and a massive amount of complacency moving onto being devoid of ideas in breaking down a resolute well organised Plymouth back line. If we go back to the start and look at the starting line up where we being clever and sensible in resting players in preparation for a busy Xmas period and also taken into consideration the many games we have played of late or should we have approached the game differently and played our best 11 from the off…. Clarke Salter, Cannon, Smyth with Kelman nowhere near the starting 11, I do not know being honest but tonight I would have gone for it and got the points on the table. The game itself was one way traffic but it was comfortable for Plymouth as 9 out of 10 crosses into the box was poor often failing to beat the 1st man. I thought we had a little bit more quality than Plymouth and once they went down to 10, I thought we just had to be patient and it would but unfortunately it did not. I thought Willock and Kelman stayed on for far too long it was crying out for Smyth and Armstrong to be introduced although Armstrong really does need to look along the line as on numerous times if the ball went in earlier, he would have been offside. I do appreciate that if something is going to happen it is going to come from Chair, but it was not his night tonight, but it was crying out for someone to overlap him on left and that only happened once by Larkeche before he went off and went, he did the balance in the side went. Fair play to Plymouth who defended well but the positive to take is another clean sheet but we paid a price for cheap bookings tonight in Field and Paal which resulted in them going off early and I think we really did miss them …Should of really been 4 wins on the bounce but rewind 2 months ago a look back to where we have come from it is hard to complain MOM can’t really pick one out I am afraid … Up the R’s
Plymouth Reflection on 23:53 - Dec 13 with 1079 viewsessextaxiboy

Rotating 3 from the last game was too many IMO.
We didnt move the ball quick enough IMO taking too many touches .
Smyth should have come on earlier , Kelman may be a decent finisher in training ground drills , but with defenders who mean it just isnt good enough.
I like Ossie Kakay because he always give 100% but he was awful tonight /
A frustrating opportunity spurned but a clean sheet nevertheless , we should have been 4 down before the red card , without it they would have beaten us comfortably . it doesnt feel like it but we got away with one tonight . ... IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024