Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview 21:00 - Feb 9 with 3024 viewsNorthernr

See you thought I'd been on holiday, where I've actually been is an HTML For Old Gits residential course. Behold the pretty colours.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61905/when-you-do-
When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 00:15 - Feb 10 with 2354 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Welcome back hope you are refreshed and recharged for the next few months you will need to be .
Great preview and I love the new colors it actually makes it much easier on the eyes so thanks for that.
Of course the first red line was bad news not moving Willock and Richards along it would really improve the mood even more after last weekend.
Willock is not even a shadow of himself sadly and Richards should just be cut and sent away today ( I know we cant supposedly )
I think we will actually beat Norwich myself and continue our run
When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 00:28 - Feb 10 with 2327 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's just you and me now, Pete. We're all in.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 09:41 - Feb 10 with 1677 viewsQPR_John

Would we not have stayed up 2023-23 without Readings points deduction as Cardiff finished on 49 points to our 50
When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 09:47 - Feb 10 with 1652 viewswestberksr

cheers Clive, one of my best mates is a 6 fingered carrot cruncher so I'm hoping their poor away form can continue today and Armstrong can hit the target; would love to see him bag the goals his effort deserves.
When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 11:05 - Feb 10 with 1437 viewsOldPedro

Good to have you back Clive. Two things made me almost spit out my coffee while reading that:

'....while peering at QPR Plus and causing a Joe Hodge-related scene in the lobby of what was really quite a nice hotel.'

'- One swallow doesn’t make a summer (or a wife).'

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 11:23 - Feb 10 with 1392 viewsBeerGoggles

Very purty.

Unless you're one of the one in eight men affected by colour blindness

https://www.colourblindawareness.org/colour-blindness/

I'm not personally affected by this but many people are, and you probably chose the two worst colours to try jazzing things up.
When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 11:42 - Feb 10 with 1342 viewsNorthernr

When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 11:23 - Feb 10 by BeerGoggles

Very purty.

Unless you're one of the one in eight men affected by colour blindness

https://www.colourblindawareness.org/colour-blindness/

I'm not personally affected by this but many people are, and you probably chose the two worst colours to try jazzing things up.

I did actually check this and the website I read said that coloured letters on a white background would appear grey rather than not at all so I went with that - if anybody is genuinely having trouble please let me know and I’ll flip it back.
When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 11:53 - Feb 10 with 1304 viewsNoelmc

Great preview/analysis, Clive.

Agree with you on Sinclair. Loads of scope for improvement but I love that he is so positive. Every time he gets the ball in the opposition half I’m on the edge of my seat because you know he will be heading for goal not passing safely backwards.
Login to get fewer ads

When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 12:17 - Feb 10 with 1235 viewsBeerGoggles

When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 11:42 - Feb 10 by Northernr

I did actually check this and the website I read said that coloured letters on a white background would appear grey rather than not at all so I went with that - if anybody is genuinely having trouble please let me know and I’ll flip it back.

Top man!

There are online colour blindness simulators that can help web developers assess how a site will appear to someone with colour deficiency. This is one but there are others

https://www.color-blindness.com/coblis-color-blindness-simulator/
When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 13:08 - Feb 10 with 1110 viewskensalriser

When you do good, I use the green pen – Preview on 09:41 - Feb 10 by QPR_John

Would we not have stayed up 2023-23 without Readings points deduction as Cardiff finished on 49 points to our 50

Yes, and I don't think Clive says otherwise. 48 points were enough to stay up last season, in fact 45 would have been enough. Factor back in the points deductions for Wigan and Reading, though, and Cardiff would have gone down on 49.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024