Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Covid inquiry 14:20 - Feb 27 with 5142 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm guessing it's Westminster's fault, either that or Brexit or even climate change.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Welsh Covid inquiry on 18:42 - Mar 4 with 816 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Covid inquiry on 17:47 - Mar 4 by controversial_jack

I guess surgeon's shouldn’t wear masks then.,and we shouldn’t cover our faces when we cough and sneeze

The WHO says “wearing a mask reduces the spread of respiratory illnesses within the community by reducing the number of infectious particles that may be inhaled or exhaled” and recommends wearing one in certain situations. These include following recent exposure to COVID-19, when someone has or suspects they have COVID-19, when someone is at high-risk of severe COVID-19, and for anyone in a crowded, enclosed or poorly ventilated space.

Common sense really

Where in there does it say they work 100%?

I will also point you staright to the part that proves you wrong,

“wearing a mask reduces the spread of respiratory illnesses within the community by reducing the number of infectious particles that may be inhaled or exhaled”

Reduces, read it and weep. And ye it is commn sense, a virtue you singularly never seem to display with all your posting nonsense for effect.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 18:49 - Mar 4 with 814 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 17:47 - Mar 4 by controversial_jack

I guess surgeon's shouldn’t wear masks then.,and we shouldn’t cover our faces when we cough and sneeze

The WHO says “wearing a mask reduces the spread of respiratory illnesses within the community by reducing the number of infectious particles that may be inhaled or exhaled” and recommends wearing one in certain situations. These include following recent exposure to COVID-19, when someone has or suspects they have COVID-19, when someone is at high-risk of severe COVID-19, and for anyone in a crowded, enclosed or poorly ventilated space.

Common sense really

Correct masks reduce the spread of infections the same as vaccines. Common sense at last.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Welsh Covid inquiry on 21:03 - Mar 4 with 762 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 18:49 - Mar 4 by felixstowe_jack

Correct masks reduce the spread of infections the same as vaccines. Common sense at last.

89% of England had 2 covid jabs, yet 85% got. Covid, so it didn’t stop transmission
Welsh Covid inquiry on 08:49 - Mar 5 with 741 viewsBoundy

No wonder they didn't want a Welsh enquiry , my late mum in law passed away with covid in a care home due to the******s in cardiff, due to a criminal decision to allow known carriers of the infection into the homes .Any cardiff bay supporter care to defend this without using platitudes.
It seems Vaughn Guessing our aspiring next first minister is a liar and as shown incompetent as a health minister , great choice to lead the country,
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/a-shocking-day-at-the-uk-covid-inquiry-in-

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:15 - Mar 5 with 721 viewsmajorraglan

Welsh Covid inquiry on 08:49 - Mar 5 by Boundy

No wonder they didn't want a Welsh enquiry , my late mum in law passed away with covid in a care home due to the******s in cardiff, due to a criminal decision to allow known carriers of the infection into the homes .Any cardiff bay supporter care to defend this without using platitudes.
It seems Vaughn Guessing our aspiring next first minister is a liar and as shown incompetent as a health minister , great choice to lead the country,
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/a-shocking-day-at-the-uk-covid-inquiry-in-

I’m sorry for your loss.

You can't defend the indefensible. We and by that I mean the U.K. was woefully under prepared and politicians should have seen it coming and started their preparation when we saw what was happening in Italy. We didn’t have enough testing capacity and when there was also an instance of the NHS competing against itself and one branch outbidding another branch. I do not think Gething is FM material.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:47 - Mar 5 with 702 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 21:03 - Mar 4 by controversial_jack

89% of England had 2 covid jabs, yet 85% got. Covid, so it didn’t stop transmission

Still ranting your anti vaccine ramblings.

Vaccines saved lives
Vaccines reduced transmission
Vaccines prevented serious covoid cases
Vaccines reduced covoid symptoms to mild symptoms
Vaccines allowed the end of lockdowns and life returning to normal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:52 - Mar 5 with 693 viewsonehunglow

Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:47 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

Vaccines saved lives

My God.
Every single poster on here should look at this and reflect as to why when a pandemic comes along ,the likes of which we have not seen,we think we are smarter than those scientists working to find an efficacious solution .
There again,anti vaxers seem a different breed to what is normal,ie,in our case,a supporter of Putin and a crackpot in the Banana State swamp.
Well said Felix.
[Post edited 5 Mar 9:54]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:18 - Mar 5 with 666 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:47 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

Vaccines saved lives

I have had 3 jabs, so why am I anti vax? I have just given you evidence of why it hasn't prevented transmission. It may have reduced severity, but that could have been down to the weakening of the virus itself.

i'll show you an example of how vaccines are not effective. Here is a table that shows cases dropped steadily , and the introduction in 63, didn't make any difference at all. This is for measles, it's from 1940

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/measles-deaths-by-age-group-from-1980
Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:24 - Mar 5 with 669 viewsGwyn737

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:18 - Mar 5 by controversial_jack

I have had 3 jabs, so why am I anti vax? I have just given you evidence of why it hasn't prevented transmission. It may have reduced severity, but that could have been down to the weakening of the virus itself.

i'll show you an example of how vaccines are not effective. Here is a table that shows cases dropped steadily , and the introduction in 63, didn't make any difference at all. This is for measles, it's from 1940

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/measles-deaths-by-age-group-from-1980

Should we stop vaccinating against measles?
Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:47 - Mar 5 with 658 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:24 - Mar 5 by Gwyn737

Should we stop vaccinating against measles?

We should stop promoting something that's not effective
Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:50 - Mar 5 with 662 viewsGwyn737

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:47 - Mar 5 by controversial_jack

We should stop promoting something that's not effective

Is that a Yes?
[Post edited 5 Mar 11:50]
Welsh Covid inquiry on 13:01 - Mar 5 with 643 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:50 - Mar 5 by Gwyn737

Is that a Yes?
[Post edited 5 Mar 11:50]

Individual choice
Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:11 - Mar 5 with 618 viewsScotia

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:18 - Mar 5 by controversial_jack

Brilliant post. Even by your standards.

There were far more cases in 1961 than in the last 35 years.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:36 - Mar 5 with 606 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:11 - Mar 5 by Scotia

Brilliant post. Even by your standards.

There were far more cases in 1961 than in the last 35 years.

there were less cases in 62 than there were in 63 when the vaccine was introduced. You can also see that cases didn't drop any quicker after the vaccine than before

This can be replicated for every infectious disease we have had. Vaccinations didn't make any difference, improved living conditions did though
[Post edited 5 Mar 14:37]
Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:51 - Mar 5 with 606 viewsScotia

Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:36 - Mar 5 by controversial_jack

there were less cases in 62 than there were in 63 when the vaccine was introduced. You can also see that cases didn't drop any quicker after the vaccine than before

This can be replicated for every infectious disease we have had. Vaccinations didn't make any difference, improved living conditions did though
[Post edited 5 Mar 14:37]

Baffling logic.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 18:56 - Mar 5 with 540 viewsGwyn737

Welsh Covid inquiry on 13:01 - Mar 5 by controversial_jack

Individual choice

There is individual choice.

Of course, it’s the areas with lower take up which are having the uptick in cases.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 19:13 - Mar 5 with 525 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:51 - Mar 5 by Scotia

Baffling logic.

There were less cases in 62 than there were in 63 when the vaccine was introduced. Quite simple
Welsh Covid inquiry on 19:59 - Mar 5 with 501 viewsScotia

Welsh Covid inquiry on 19:13 - Mar 5 by controversial_jack

There were less cases in 62 than there were in 63 when the vaccine was introduced. Quite simple

And that's all that matters is it?

Not the fact that there were nearly three quarters of a million cases in the early sixties but less than 3000 in some years in the 90's and 00's?
[Post edited 5 Mar 20:00]
Welsh Covid inquiry on 07:36 - Mar 6 with 407 viewsKilkennyjack

Wtf ?

Probably Johnson games ….

Beware of the Risen People

Welsh Covid inquiry on 08:02 - Mar 6 with 398 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:51 - Mar 5 by Scotia

Baffling logic.

it's not baffling, Scotia. It's just what CJ does, I don't for one minute believe he believes what he posts. He posts for effect, he posts in a deliberately BS way.

I suppose his posts could be genuine but that really would be far more troubling.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:46 - Mar 6 with 371 viewsmajorraglan

Welsh Covid inquiry on 07:36 - Mar 6 by Kilkennyjack

Wtf ?

Probably Johnson games ….

Don’t get me wrong, the mass testing facility there and in other places was most welcome, but the comment is a damning indictment of the lack of communication and coordination between the U.K. and Welsh government agencies. It’s a disgraceful situation.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 10:18 - Mar 6 with 356 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 19:59 - Mar 5 by Scotia

And that's all that matters is it?

Not the fact that there were nearly three quarters of a million cases in the early sixties but less than 3000 in some years in the 90's and 00's?
[Post edited 5 Mar 20:00]

Of course it matters. If there were more in 63 when the vaccine was introduced than there was before means it didn't work. There were other years after 63, that had more cases than before the vaccine. There was also a steady drop from 41 to 63 before the jab was in introduced. Once again, improved living conditions
Welsh Covid inquiry on 10:50 - Mar 6 with 346 viewsonehunglow

Welsh Covid inquiry on 08:02 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

it's not baffling, Scotia. It's just what CJ does, I don't for one minute believe he believes what he posts. He posts for effect, he posts in a deliberately BS way.

I suppose his posts could be genuine but that really would be far more troubling.

I used to think he was a wind up merchant but not sure now.
He’s not alone out there .
If true,he has real issues .
The only regular poster I have on ignore

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Welsh Covid inquiry on 13:31 - Mar 6 with 315 viewsBoundy

Welsh Covid inquiry on 10:50 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

I used to think he was a wind up merchant but not sure now.
He’s not alone out there .
If true,he has real issues .
The only regular poster I have on ignore

Pity this thread has been derailed ,it could have been a lot more interesting than reading some of the comments on here

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Welsh Covid inquiry on 13:44 - Mar 6 with 313 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Covid inquiry on 09:46 - Mar 6 by majorraglan

Don’t get me wrong, the mass testing facility there and in other places was most welcome, but the comment is a damning indictment of the lack of communication and coordination between the U.K. and Welsh government agencies. It’s a disgraceful situation.

It is part of the problem with devolution, there is competition between the governments and we ended up with silly games being played and Bojo is the clown Prince of politics, he loves a silly game.
So we had both houses trying to score political points and the big losers, as always, was the rest of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024