Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? 12:11 - Mar 3 with 17806 viewslosethedrum

Given that for every saturday home league game this season there have been around a thousand R's fans with restricted views & we really need this not to be like a home game for Weds maybe just give them the 1800 odd upstairs .
Before anyone tells me that we can then only sell 900 or so of the lower tier to our supporters we gave the whole end including lower tier to Watford & then shut off both of the end blocks Z1 & Z6 so only 900/1000 in there anyway , understand this for Wall but Watford are not a risk in any way shape or form .
Sell lower tier at full price £31 to Rangers & let more of our support have an unrestricted view .
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 13:11 - Mar 30 with 987 viewsQPRConor2000

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 22:41 - Mar 29 by MrSheen

The left corner was for their fans, presumably to make up the 10% quota. That section was cordoned off from the rest and they were allowed to sit in the front rows, unlike the rest. Not seen that before. Presumably you have to offer them the chance to sell 1,800 tickets, but you can pull back the overspill section if they’re not getting close.

Yeah I noticed that as well, it does look like they netted off block Z5 and put Birmingham fans in block Z6, with stewards ether side of the netted off section.

I wonder if this is something the club are trialling?
[Post edited 30 Mar 13:13]
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 13:57 - Mar 30 with 902 viewsE17hoop

I thought it was to allow spaces for disabled supporters and their carers to attend. We're obligated to provide for them and if we only offer the top tier, non-ambulant supporters can't access their seats.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 14:03 - Mar 30 with 884 viewsloftboy

There was still a few fans cheering and clapping in the bit designated for QPR fans, clear as day on the highlights.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 11:39 - Apr 11 with 623 viewsE17hoop

Leeds have 1816 apparently - top tier only with one block for ambulant supporters.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticketing/33316/tickets-qpr-a
[Post edited 11 Apr 11:53]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 13:21 - Apr 11 with 448 viewsconnell10

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 11:39 - Apr 11 by E17hoop

Leeds have 1816 apparently - top tier only with one block for ambulant supporters.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticketing/33316/tickets-qpr-a
[Post edited 11 Apr 11:53]

That's gonna end well

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024