Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Builthy‘s Daily Tip 05:56 - Mar 6 with 1608 viewsbuilthjack

To avoid leaving skid marks on your nice toilet -
Put a couple of layers of toilet roll in BEFORE you poo.
That will save you having to clean it after.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 09:47 - Mar 6 with 1193 viewsJumpingJackFlash

For those of us with an IBD this is very sound advice and one which you learn very early.
Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 10:44 - Mar 6 with 1170 viewsonehunglow

Never thought of this

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 11:09 - Mar 6 with 1162 viewsWingstandwood

Got these tips from a council pest control guy whilst watching and talking to during his call out.

Rat holes in the ground that lead to a nest? Fill a plastic bag with rat poison and block the hole with it so that rats have to gnaw away and eat the bait to get out, this not only means that the bait is guaranteed to be taken, but also confirms whether that rat hole is 'active' and inhabited.

Always place rat snap traps touching against the wall from the treadle bait plate end. Rats 'run' travel along wall surface area's.

Argus!

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 11:24 - Mar 6 with 1146 viewsonehunglow

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 11:09 - Mar 6 by Wingstandwood

Got these tips from a council pest control guy whilst watching and talking to during his call out.

Rat holes in the ground that lead to a nest? Fill a plastic bag with rat poison and block the hole with it so that rats have to gnaw away and eat the bait to get out, this not only means that the bait is guaranteed to be taken, but also confirms whether that rat hole is 'active' and inhabited.

Always place rat snap traps touching against the wall from the treadle bait plate end. Rats 'run' travel along wall surface area's.

Not sure how Builtys post has morphed into a rat post.
It’s what makes this site what it is

Biggest issues here are fox shyte ,badger droppings and horse manure which can be found all over all postcode .

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 11:29 - Mar 6 with 1144 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Can’t I just plop it in the water like normal people.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 11:31 - Mar 6 with 1143 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 11:24 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Biggest issues here are fox shyte ,badger droppings and horse manure which can be found all over all postcode .

How dare these wild animals defecate willy nilly around our clean countryside. They should have their orifices corked.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 11:38 - Mar 6 with 1119 viewscontroversial_jack

If you do get skiddies on the pan, a jug of hot water poured directly onto them usually does the trick
Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:02 - Mar 6 with 1094 viewsWingstandwood

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 11:24 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

I love those tips of type that hit you with that particular "how come I never thought of that before" vibe.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:48 - Mar 6 with 1073 viewsonehunglow

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 11:31 - Mar 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

How dare these wild animals defecate willy nilly around our clean countryside. They should have their orifices corked.

Our equestrians have their pippas drop the poop all over pavements . It’s like Harold Steptoes back yard here .
They shyte then sneer T anyone ,like me,who gives them a mouthful

Badgers tease our lurchers with their pretty black and white colouring . Sneaky too hiding down their holes .

As for foxes, it’s tempting to go over to Liverpool and get a little sawn off to blow these filthy cookers to bits

You’d love the Wirral Joesus

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:50 - Mar 6 with 1074 viewsWingstandwood

I have also personally seen another great tip in action with a guy who unblocked my kitchen sink. The plunger did not work, because the blockage was located too far away from the kitchen sink, being along the same line of piping used for the washing machine.

The guy went outside to the external outlet pipe and used the suction of a carpet cleaner hose (can also be done with wet/dry vacuum cleaner) to create a vacuum/suction effect not too dissimilar to that of petrol or fish tank siphoning.

A £15 drain snake is also a good purchase imo it could save the need to call out for a plumber, in a day and age where plumbers are hard to get hold of in an emergency. And far cheaper also. A case of popping into Screwfix etc.

The carpet cleaner resolve blockage came out of the pipe like sausage does at sausage making factory i.e. one long elongated snake. The gradual build up of undissolved washing powder, cooking fat and food debris being the cause along with the fact that there was a causative upwards bend/angle in the piping just before the external outlet.
[Post edited 6 Mar 13:52]

Argus!

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:52 - Mar 6 with 1063 viewsonehunglow

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:50 - Mar 6 by Wingstandwood

I have also personally seen another great tip in action with a guy who unblocked my kitchen sink. The plunger did not work, because the blockage was located too far away from the kitchen sink, being along the same line of piping used for the washing machine.

The guy went outside to the external outlet pipe and used the suction of a carpet cleaner hose (can also be done with wet/dry vacuum cleaner) to create a vacuum/suction effect not too dissimilar to that of petrol or fish tank siphoning.

A £15 drain snake is also a good purchase imo it could save the need to call out for a plumber, in a day and age where plumbers are hard to get hold of in an emergency. And far cheaper also. A case of popping into Screwfix etc.

The carpet cleaner resolve blockage came out of the pipe like sausage does at sausage making factory i.e. one long elongated snake. The gradual build up of undissolved washing powder, cooking fat and food debris being the cause along with the fact that there was a causative upwards bend/angle in the piping just before the external outlet.
[Post edited 6 Mar 13:52]

Good stuff
We have an issue with leaves etc getting at k in our drains .
I get my arm down .It ain’t pleasant

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 14:00 - Mar 6 with 1051 viewsWingstandwood

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:52 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Good stuff
We have an issue with leaves etc getting at k in our drains .
I get my arm down .It ain’t pleasant

I bought a drain snake as a precautionary item and it is highly flexible and is very capable to successfully travel through the contours and angles of piping.

Argus!

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 14:04 - Mar 6 with 1044 viewsonehunglow

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 14:00 - Mar 6 by Wingstandwood

I bought a drain snake as a precautionary item and it is highly flexible and is very capable to successfully travel through the contours and angles of piping.

Think you’ve cost me some money. I will get one

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 14:28 - Mar 6 with 1031 viewsSullutaCreturned

On the OP. I just use bleach. Simple. Another tip is to hang on and use the toilets in work so somebody else has to clean them!
Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 06:43 - Mar 7 with 897 viewsmangohilljack

How do you avoid pebble dashing the ski slope after a night out on the Guinness and ruby Murray on the way home.

wallpaper the ski slope maybe, but these events usually involve dashes to the toilet and dropping your kegs just in time (if you are lucky)
Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 08:05 - Mar 7 with 877 viewsbuilthjack

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 14:28 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

On the OP. I just use bleach. Simple. Another tip is to hang on and use the toilets in work so somebody else has to clean them!

That is very dangerous.
Once you go for your second poo, it will splash up and you may end up with severe burns.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 08:12 - Mar 7 with 874 viewsbuilthjack

Tip of the day 2.

If you didn’t take any notice of yesterdays tip, and have ended up with skidmarks all over the pan.
Put a dishwasher tablet into the toilet befor you go to bed.
Flush it when you get up and hey presto, the skidmarks will be gone.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 18:19 - Mar 7 with 820 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 08:05 - Mar 7 by builthjack

That is very dangerous.
Once you go for your second poo, it will splash up and you may end up with severe burns.

Some trendy youngsters pay a lot of money for anal bleaching these days so you could kill two birds with one shit.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 19:22 - Mar 7 with 790 viewsGixerJack

Just to jump onto the important tip theme, it’s international women’s day Tomorrow (March 8th) so you may want to pick up a bag of chips on the way home from work to save having the challenging conversation at teatime…
Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 07:26 - Mar 8 with 731 viewsbuilthjack

Friday tip - Keep the cling film in the fridge.
When you make those sandwiches in the morning and you struggle with the cling film.
Keep it in the fridge. Your troubles will be over. The cling film will peel easily.
[Post edited 8 Mar 20:24]

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:49 - Mar 8 with 684 viewsGixerJack

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 07:26 - Mar 8 by builthjack

Friday tip - Keep the cling film in the fridge.
When you make those sandwiches in the morning and you struggle with the cling film.
Keep it in the fridge. Your troubles will be over. The cling film will peel easily.
[Post edited 8 Mar 20:24]

What’s the point of making a sandwich in the morning if you’re going to leave it in the fridge, why not have a lie in and make your sandwich at lunchtime??? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 17:26 - Mar 8 with 634 viewsSullutaCreturned

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 08:05 - Mar 7 by builthjack

That is very dangerous.

Do you not flush in between pooing then?
Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 19:57 - Mar 8 with 567 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:49 - Mar 8 by GixerJack

What’s the point of making a sandwich in the morning if you’re going to leave it in the fridge, why not have a lie in and make your sandwich at lunchtime??? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Or just use a lunch box. We don’t have to wrap everything in climgfilm.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 20:19 - Mar 8 with 547 viewsSullutaCreturned

I don't use cling film, it makes the sandwiches sweat and the last thing I need is sweaty ham.

There's a few sweaty hams on here mind.
[Post edited 8 Mar 20:20]
Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 20:25 - Mar 8 with 527 viewsbuilthjack

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:49 - Mar 8 by GixerJack

Tip of the night - read the tip,properly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024