Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another unnecessary post about specific shi1t 22:21 - Mar 9 with 3927 viewsqprxtc

Paul Weller is f ucking overrated , Morrissey was and is a c unt. Cinnamon by Sydenham Syd . Life begins at the hop is cobblers.

Single bed by Noosha Fox is gorgeous. And

Cobblers.

That’s entertainment is a work of bloody genius.

Danny baby , tell me what do you say
Yet another unnecessary post about specific shi1t on 13:38 - Mar 12 with 869 viewshubble

Weller may be a c*nt, but he's also a fcking good songwriter, I don't see how anyone can dispute that. And the Jam were superb.

PS I also love your late night posts XTC!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Yet another unnecessary post about specific shi1t on 20:41 - Mar 12 with 742 viewsSpaceman_P

Weller is derivative shit!! I will agree some Jam songs are good, but Weller goes around thinking he's a genius and gives it all the I'm a working class bloke from Woking schpiel but none of his music is genius in my opinion.

I like The Jam and even can bare some of his solo stuff.

But the mod father bollox is so dumb... plus he created the well-end hairstyle.

You also know that Weller has mates who actually know more about him than music and he just steals their ideas and stuff and uses it himself so people think he actually knows about cool music.

Weller is highly overrated.
Yet another unnecessary post about specific shi1t on 20:57 - Mar 12 with 718 viewsLblock

Yet another unnecessary post about specific shi1t on 20:41 - Mar 12 by Spaceman_P

Weller is derivative shit!! I will agree some Jam songs are good, but Weller goes around thinking he's a genius and gives it all the I'm a working class bloke from Woking schpiel but none of his music is genius in my opinion.

I like The Jam and even can bare some of his solo stuff.

But the mod father bollox is so dumb... plus he created the well-end hairstyle.

You also know that Weller has mates who actually know more about him than music and he just steals their ideas and stuff and uses it himself so people think he actually knows about cool music.

Weller is highly overrated.

look if you know anything about music you'll know it all stems back to alein influences and subliminal messages.

For instance playing the end of certain Beatles tracks backwards.

Paul was bestowed the modern day messenger by the well know musical greats of GREASE - The Movie.
He was called thus and so he did come amongst us:-

"Weller, Weller, Weller.... tell me more, tell me more"

And so it did begin.

Personally.... i fink he's alrite.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Yet another unnecessary post about specific shi1t on 18:21 - Mar 13 with 564 viewshubble

Weller, Weller, Well...

Guess what? Looks like Paul has linked up with Mick Jones, here's a preview, featuring none other than the holy Mecca of football: Loftus Road

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024