Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. 23:22 - Apr 9 with 2129 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 23:42 - Apr 9 with 1972 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well spoken. Kept cool. Stayed positive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 00:31 - Apr 10 with 1827 viewsbosh67

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 23:42 - Apr 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Well spoken. Kept cool. Stayed positive.

Agreed. We'd have been down and out long ago without him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 09:19 - Apr 10 with 1520 viewsgazza1

Top man - 100%. Looking forward to how he will move us forward next season. We are a top club and we deserve a Manager of his ilk.
Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 11:35 - Apr 10 with 1337 viewsrrrspricey

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 09:19 - Apr 10 by gazza1

Top man - 100%. Looking forward to how he will move us forward next season. We are a top club and we deserve a Manager of his ilk.

Look, i love my club as much as the next man and am delighted with Marti's appointment, but a top club we most certainly ain't my friend
Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 11:57 - Apr 10 with 1210 viewsHarbour

He sounded a bit pissed off I think and hope he can be critical with the players directly. Hopefully will get a response on Saturday…as was 2 points dropped last night right at the death..
Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 11:59 - Apr 10 with 1208 viewsrbee

We were a top club for a brief period of time, Man City, Chelsea and QPR. But our owner in textbook QPR style grabbed failure from the jaws of victory and FFP did the rest.

Many clubs have overtaken us since then.

Success in football is cyclical so we will flirt with The Premier League again one day, hopefully with Marti at the helm.
Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 14:40 - Apr 10 with 1016 viewsgazza1

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 11:35 - Apr 10 by rrrspricey

Look, i love my club as much as the next man and am delighted with Marti's appointment, but a top club we most certainly ain't my friend

Rangers may not be a 'top club' in your book but they are in mine....OK!!!
Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 14:43 - Apr 10 with 1000 viewsgazza1

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 11:59 - Apr 10 by rbee

We were a top club for a brief period of time, Man City, Chelsea and QPR. But our owner in textbook QPR style grabbed failure from the jaws of victory and FFP did the rest.

Many clubs have overtaken us since then.

Success in football is cyclical so we will flirt with The Premier League again one day, hopefully with Marti at the helm.

We still are a top club.......we have and never will be as big as Chelsea depending on what you class as a big club.
Login to get fewer ads

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 15:04 - Apr 10 with 923 viewsNov77

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 14:43 - Apr 10 by gazza1

We still are a top club.......we have and never will be as big as Chelsea depending on what you class as a big club.

Don’t know about big, but between 1970 and 1995 when we went down and started our long decline, and they were about to get their Matthew Harding investment, we finished above Chelsea 14 times in 24 seasons.
[Post edited 10 Apr 15:06]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 15:09 - Apr 10 with 900 viewsDeanoMD

I would just love to know why he bought Albert on?

He surely can't believe that Unc's is a better option than Hodge, Cannon, EDB or JCS?

What am I missing?
Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 19:17 - Apr 10 with 649 viewsE15Hoop

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 15:09 - Apr 10 by DeanoMD

He surely can't believe that Unc's is a better option than Hodge, Cannon, EDB or JCS?

What am I missing?

Experience, calmness under pressure and the ability to keep the ball in the oppo end of the pitch - which, admittedly, didn't exactly play out as it was probably intended to
Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 19:21 - Apr 10 with 637 viewsdaveB

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 15:09 - Apr 10 by DeanoMD

What am I missing?

must have been for his experience, Hodge has been a bit erratic last few appearances
Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 20:38 - Apr 10 with 522 viewsrbee

Cifuentes on Plymouth Draw. on 15:04 - Apr 10 by Nov77

Don’t know about big, but between 1970 and 1995 when we went down and started our long decline, and they were about to get their Matthew Harding investment, we finished above Chelsea 14 times in 24 seasons.
[Post edited 10 Apr 15:06]

Good post, thanks. I was thinking the same earlier, Stamford Bridge wasn't in great shape during that time period , the old shed still there.

We also finished Top London club of course.

For me a big club is a mixture of wealth and match day attendances.

The money men arrived at our club at the perfect time, we had a head start on most of the other clubs which makes it very frustrating that we spectacularly screwed up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024