Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shock as Gavin Ward doesn't have a terrible game 23:05 - Apr 20 with 2374 viewsbosh67

Bit childish to book Colback for literally tapping the ball 2 feet away. The handball would have been a bit soft and was for the lino to spot but otherwise, and I can''t believe I'm saying this, Gavin Ward wasn't terrible today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Shock as Gavin Ward doesn't have a terrible game on 12:43 - Apr 21 with 259 viewsMonkey_Roots

He gives off the ‘I got picked on at school, and am now giving it back to the cool kids’ vibe.
Shock as Gavin Ward doesn't have a terrible game on 12:47 - Apr 21 with 246 viewssilverbirch

I thought there might have been a penalty shout when their keeper came for a cross, bumped into dykes and then fell over, grabbing dykes and dragging him down, too. The ball had gone by then, though.
Shock as Gavin Ward doesn't have a terrible game on 12:47 - Apr 21 with 245 viewsRangersw12

Shock as Gavin Ward doesn't have a terrible game on 12:38 - Apr 21 by Ned_Kennedys

Never thought it was a penalty from where I was in Lower Loft and having watched the highlights it’s also never a penalty. Defender was trying to put his arm behind his back and arm wasn’t far from his side. We’d be going apesh1t if it was the other way round and a penalty had been given against us.

Thought referee did much better than any QPR fan would’ve expected.

Key thing is the defender did try and put his hand behind his back but failed and stopped the cross with his arm .

A blatant pen in this day and age
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024