Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This summer 09:09 - Apr 21 with 759 viewsessextaxiboy

Really looking forward to it . Seeing how Marti and Nourry shape the squad , who stays who goes , new TV money and possible Eze sell on money into the mix .
Lots to read and talk about .

Thanks Marti
This summer on 10:11 - Apr 21 with 620 viewsBklynRanger

Agree. I know there's still a very slim chance for the teams below, but barring catastrophe it feels good not to have to deal with that 'what if?' situation. No idea what our financial position will allow us to achieve but there's a lot more reason for hope than for quite a while.
This summer on 10:12 - Apr 21 with 612 viewsozexile

I agree. Very confident under Marti.
This summer on 10:17 - Apr 21 with 585 viewsDaBurgh

This summer on 10:11 - Apr 21 by BklynRanger

Agree. I know there's still a very slim chance for the teams below, but barring catastrophe it feels good not to have to deal with that 'what if?' situation. No idea what our financial position will allow us to achieve but there's a lot more reason for hope than for quite a while.

Indeed. Really looking forward to see what takes place in the summer.
Huddersfield need to win the last two games with a plus 12 goal difference to over take us, this is assuming, of course, that we get no further points. I'm quietly positive.
This summer on 12:55 - Apr 21 with 384 viewsessextaxiboy

This summer on 10:17 - Apr 21 by DaBurgh

Indeed. Really looking forward to see what takes place in the summer.
Huddersfield need to win the last two games with a plus 12 goal difference to over take us, this is assuming, of course, that we get no further points. I'm quietly positive.

Even if Hudderfield caught us it would mean Birmingham cannot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024