Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34771 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:15 - Apr 26 with 1425 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 14:10 - Apr 26 by SouthAfricanRanger

Agree. Very good.

Thanks!

I meant it as a compliment, but I got a downvote for some reason!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:16 - Apr 26 with 1424 viewsMatch82

Goal saving touch by Paal there. Excellent work.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:17 - Apr 26 with 1375 viewsDamo1962

I changed my mind and tuned in just as Chair belted that in. Lovely start...and a lovely surprise. Shame it wasn't 12 mins from the end of the match😉Come on Rangers, make me look foolish...yet again 🤔😎
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:17 - Apr 26 with 1380 viewsR_from_afar

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:12 - Apr 26 by larsricchi

Slight glance off defender might have been the difference. I’ll take it! You Rssssss!

Are we bovvered?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:19 - Apr 26 with 1275 viewshoops_legend

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:17 - Apr 26 by R_from_afar

Are we bovvered?

That’s a red card for that challenge on chair

Horrific
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:19 - Apr 26 with 1264 viewsw7r

Gnonto - what a big pansy, embarrassing
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:19 - Apr 26 with 1257 viewsaston_hoop

I'm sure Chair scores that same goal often, doesn't get great contact on a shot thats heading straight for the keeper then gets the deflection. If you don't buy a ticket, you don't win the lottery!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:20 - Apr 26 with 1246 viewshoops_legend

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:19 - Apr 26 by hoops_legend

That’s a red card for that challenge on chair

Horrific

We have Leeds rattled and I love it. We need to keep going with this attacking intent
Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:20 - Apr 26 with 1244 viewsR_from_afar

Byram with an attempt on Chair's life. Rightly carded.

FK to us, knocked down to Chair who blazes over.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:20 - Apr 26 with 1210 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:16 - Apr 26 by Match82

We seem very up for this one... understandably. Hasn't always been the case at home this season. Going to be a long night...if we don't get another though. Come on U R'sssss.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:21 - Apr 26 with 1183 viewsQPunkR

Very much an orange card there for Byram imo

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:21 - Apr 26 with 1174 viewshoops_legend

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:19 - Apr 26 by aston_hoop

I'm sure Chair scores that same goal often, doesn't get great contact on a shot thats heading straight for the keeper then gets the deflection. If you don't buy a ticket, you don't win the lottery!

Big deflection but as you say - need to get the shot in otherwise ain’t gonna go in. So great play by chair

Paal great run just now and if dykes had confidence could have had another good chance
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:22 - Apr 26 with 1160 viewsDamo1962

Very enjoyable so far. Shocking tackle on Chair. Get one of them sent off Rangers.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:22 - Apr 26 with 1135 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:16 - Apr 26 by Match82

After Chelseavić palmed a routine save straight out in front of him in the 6 yard box

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:23 - Apr 26 with 1140 viewsGaryT

A couple of chances not taken, it's only a matter of time before Lids turn the pressure up. Could really do with a 2nd whilst we are on top....I know, what am I like!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:23 - Apr 26 with 1138 viewsMatch82

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:20 - Apr 26 by R_from_afar

Byram with an attempt on Chair's life. Rightly carded.

FK to us, knocked down to Chair who blazes over.

Definite yellow but didn't look quite as malicious on the replay, just late and caught his trailing foot but no studs up.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:23 - Apr 26 with 1119 viewsCamberleyR

Andersennnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:24 - Apr 26 with 1101 viewsR_from_afar

2-0 Andersen dribble and great shot

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:24 - Apr 26 with 1101 viewslarsricchi

ANDERSEN WOW
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:24 - Apr 26 with 1097 viewsQuillPenRiot

YESSS ANDERSEN!!!!!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:24 - Apr 26 with 1087 viewsVancouverHoop

Anderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrseeeeeeeeen!!!!!!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:24 - Apr 26 with 1077 viewsaston_hoop

Danish Jesus

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:25 - Apr 26 with 1040 viewsQPunkR

Get in!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:25 - Apr 26 with 1026 viewsSpaceman_P

The father, the son and the danish jesus
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:25 - Apr 26 with 1022 viewsw7r

Fck me

What a goal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024