Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frey and Kolli 07:38 - Apr 27 with 4540 viewsGloucs_R

Does anyone know what the frey injury actually is? I wonder if we'll ever see him again in the hoops or whether he was on a play 10 matches get an extended contract deal.

Kolli, still think he looks a fantastic prospect but what was his injury? It seems to have kept him out for this half of the season. He could really do with a league one loan next year.
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:09]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Frey and Kolli on 18:16 - May 7 with 755 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Frey and Kolli on 12:32 - May 7 by aston_hoop

Kolli is starting for the Dev Squad today so thats positive if he gets through that and we get a full pre-season with him. Lorent Talla back too from injury, both will more than likely be with the first team once pre-season starts

Aston, I know their isn't a thread on it so i thought I'd ask - did you manage to catch the development game today? I saw the score and the trialists but any good?
Frey and Kolli on 18:18 - May 7 with 743 viewsaston_hoop

Frey and Kolli on 18:16 - May 7 by Welsh_Ranger

Aston, I know their isn't a thread on it so i thought I'd ask - did you manage to catch the development game today? I saw the score and the trialists but any good?

Sadly not, wasn't streamed anywhere so wasn't able to catch it. Could only follow the updates this time. Someone on here probably will though as it was at Loftus Road and had free entry. So any reports very welcome.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Frey and Kolli on 20:14 - May 7 with 525 viewsMrSheen

Frey and Kolli on 18:18 - May 7 by aston_hoop

Sadly not, wasn't streamed anywhere so wasn't able to catch it. Could only follow the updates this time. Someone on here probably will though as it was at Loftus Road and had free entry. So any reports very welcome.

From the horse’s mouth…
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/07/report-ds-barnsley-home/
Lost 2-0, but Kolli hit the post. Got up to Trialist, E.
Frey and Kolli on 20:14 - May 7 with 524 viewsdmm

I was at the game today. We played well in the first half but fell away in the second and Barnsley probably deserved the win.

It was good to see Kolli back in action, albeit for just 45 minutes, and he was the best player on the pitch, hitting the post with an audacious effort.

Leahy and Tuck had good games and out of the 5 trialists, only one impressed me - he was the RM wearing no 11. The others were really not that good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024