Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amit 18:13 - May 17 with 1356 viewsMickB

FWIIW. Amit's main interest is in Breedon, building materials company. Apparently his current stake is worth £4,200,000. So in football terms, not a lot.
Amit on 22:11 - May 17 with 1046 viewsBoston

We'll...if we ever build a new stadium.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Amit on 22:26 - May 17 with 991 viewsMrSheen

The fund managers I work with know Breedon well. He’s non-exec, representing the Mittal family interest (18% held by Cortolina Investments , which owned Britain’s biggest cement works, sold in the course of a merger between Tarmac and Lafarge, and merged later into Breedon). Our guys rate him based on their meetings.
Amit on 08:11 - May 18 with 600 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Amit on 22:26 - May 17 by MrSheen

The fund managers I work with know Breedon well. He’s non-exec, representing the Mittal family interest (18% held by Cortolina Investments , which owned Britain’s biggest cement works, sold in the course of a merger between Tarmac and Lafarge, and merged later into Breedon). Our guys rate him based on their meetings.

I had a neighbour about eight years ago, who Amit contracted to organise events.

Spoke so highly of Amit, said he was a class act from start to finish, and was clever and as smart as anyone he'd ever dealt with.

Accordingly, when Amit returned to the fold, I was relieved that some intelligence had returned with him. Thus, if correct, I find it so hard to reconcile what my neighbour said, and what was evident in the Four Year Plan film, with him being the bloke who apparently wanted Gaz back.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Amit on 09:25 - May 18 with 438 viewsMickB

Cortolina own aporox 18% of Breedon, so worth perhaps £250m.Small change to Amit's father-in-law! I guess Amit's stake as reported is personal. Hard to know these days how committed the wider Mittal family are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024