Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half 09:26 - Jun 28 with 2151 viewsNorthernr

Sorry guys, been travelling through June, managed to finish this finally on a long train ride yesterday, back in London from Monday so signings pieces etc will start ramping up then.

For now - marvel at our Huddersfield and Watford calls, laugh at where we thought Sunderland and Birmingham would end up.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62595
Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 15:14 - Jun 28 with 1667 viewsTheChef

Cheers Clive, great stuff!

Re Watford I shared it with a Watford mate and he completely agreed.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 20:24 - Jun 28 with 1389 viewsAntti_Heinola

Really enjoyed that, thanks Clive.

Ready to do it all again? ;)

Bare bones.

Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 22:12 - Jun 28 with 1277 viewsNorthernr

Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 20:24 - Jun 28 by Antti_Heinola

Really enjoyed that, thanks Clive.

Ready to do it all again? ;)

First preliminary chats this weekend about who we think where.
Three relegated teams nowhere near as strong this year IMO - in fact Sheff Utd look ropey as hell.
Couple like Millwall and Cardiff who've hung around a while look very vulnerable to me.
Also a very weak set of promoted teams. Derby's recruitment looks hilarious so far.
Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 22:18 - Jun 28 with 1269 viewsextratimeR

Excellent!

Cheers Clive, that Sheffield Wednesday away performance had a very worrying effect on me, after Sam? had missed the open goal, (and they went down the pitch and scored) I put the bottle down and just stared trance like at the game, I had come to the conclusion we weren't allowed to win games and that this was the end.

Worrying, but things improved and I'm drinking nicely again.
Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 06:53 - Jun 29 with 1049 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I can see why you were annoyed with yourself about Birmingham. Sanderson, Laird & Roberts yet I don't think anyone on here thought they would be relegated. Kind of obvious after the fact, but hindsight eh?

Great read, especially the summery of Beales disaster at Sunderland (who are my tip to go down this year).
Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 08:20 - Jun 29 with 973 viewsgingerranger

“I’m still ashamed at myself for not intervening in the drowning of that naked lesbian”

That’s a new entry at top spot for my favourite thing you have ever written on this site Clive. Well done sir, well done.
Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 16:10 - Jun 29 with 577 viewsderbyhoop

Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 22:12 - Jun 28 by Northernr

First preliminary chats this weekend about who we think where.
Three relegated teams nowhere near as strong this year IMO - in fact Sheff Utd look ropey as hell.
Couple like Millwall and Cardiff who've hung around a while look very vulnerable to me.
Also a very weak set of promoted teams. Derby's recruitment looks hilarious so far.

I think this season's Championship could be 1 of the weakest in years.
3 relegated sides don't look great. Sheff I were dreadful, Burnley allegedly with financial difficulties, Luton trying to reproduce character that got them up.
Leeds, W Brom and Norwich all have money worries.
3 promoted teams don't look great. Murphy from Oxford to Pompey (£9m ???) will do further, without improving Pompey that much.

Could we do more than mid table?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Season Preview Revisited – Bottom Half on 13:04 - Jun 30 with 213 viewsthehat

Enjoyed that Clive - Perfect summary on Birmingham - So pleased those wasters Laird, Roberts and Sanderson latterly joined by Dozzell helped play a big part in sending them down.

Love the "its like hiring Lewis Hamilton to drive the Hammersmith and City line" quote too.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024