Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International break.... 16:56 - Oct 5 with 1152 viewsconnell10

....Thank God....First time I've ever looked forward to one.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

International break.... on 17:01 - Oct 5 with 1096 viewsted_hendrix

There'll be no break for our players If I had my way, I'd have them In and training every day including next Saturday and Sunday and that Includes the bloody Manager.

Never mind no weekend luxury breaks In Dubai.

Useless bastards

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

International break.... on 17:05 - Oct 5 with 1064 viewsHAYESBOY

That was shocking for 70 mins. Derby are a bang average side, but we are far worse at the moment.
No energy like first 20 mins against Hull. No closing down, and when we did it was half hearted. Poor on the ball. Passes wasted when in decent positions.
The marking for the first is criminal and giving the ball away for the second just plain shite.

Marti needs to get a grip of this as its going to be another long season.

Smells like a trout farm in here

International break.... on 17:08 - Oct 5 with 1012 viewsconnell10

International break.... on 17:05 - Oct 5 by HAYESBOY

That was shocking for 70 mins. Derby are a bang average side, but we are far worse at the moment.
No energy like first 20 mins against Hull. No closing down, and when we did it was half hearted. Poor on the ball. Passes wasted when in decent positions.
The marking for the first is criminal and giving the ball away for the second just plain shite.

Marti needs to get a grip of this as its going to be another long season.

I thought we had turned a corner and we're on the up ,I don't think I can stand another relegation season, it grinds you down.

International break.... on 17:34 - Oct 5 with 890 viewsPlanetHonneywood

International break.... on 17:01 - Oct 5 by ted_hendrix

There'll be no break for our players If I had my way, I'd have them In and training every day including next Saturday and Sunday and that Includes the bloody Manager.

Never mind no weekend luxury breaks In Dubai.

Useless bastards

Edward, good point, bloody well argued.

I'd merely add that it's maybe time to take out the bamboo thrashing canes and use live ammo in training drills too!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

International break.... on 18:43 - Oct 5 with 738 viewsderbyhoop

International break.... on 17:08 - Oct 5 by connell10

I thought we had turned a corner and we're on the up ,I don't think I can stand another relegation season, it grinds you down.

I think we turned our back on a corner.

4 big guys lined up 5 yards outside penalty area. Guess what they're going to do.

Note to our defenders - block them on edge of the box OR challenge in the air.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

International break.... on 20:43 - Oct 5 with 516 viewsted_hendrix

International break.... on 18:43 - Oct 5 by derbyhoop

I think we turned our back on a corner.

4 big guys lined up 5 yards outside penalty area. Guess what they're going to do.

Note to our defenders - block them on edge of the box OR challenge in the air.

The bloke who scored their first goal put his finger up before the ball was crossed as if to say 'watch this' he then proceeded to amble into our penalty box by himself and firmly head the ball into our net whilst being surrounded by absolutely NOBODY In a QPR shirt.

Talk about help yourself.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

International break.... on 22:40 - Oct 5 with 349 viewscorse

If this coming international break is helping the team to sort it out as the one before did then we are surely heading towards league one....
I hope not as we might see MC out the revolving door before xmas. And that will be a bit stupid. But it looks very grim at the moment.
International break.... on 22:43 - Oct 5 with 335 viewscolinallcars

We need a playmaker….. Is Will Shakespeare available ?
Login to get fewer ads

International break.... on 22:56 - Oct 5 with 303 viewscorse

Not sure if he could help us to do a comedy nor a tragedy out of this mess. Maybe it gets better after twelfth night when we have signed couple of old school bone crushing midfielders instead of tippy tappy midgets.
[Post edited 5 Oct 23:01]
International break.... on 23:02 - Oct 5 with 277 viewsstainrods_elbow

International break.... on 22:40 - Oct 5 by corse

If this coming international break is helping the team to sort it out as the one before did then we are surely heading towards league one....
I hope not as we might see MC out the revolving door before xmas. And that will be a bit stupid. But it looks very grim at the moment.

What worried me in his scarily haunted-looking post-match interview was Marti's immediate disenthusiasm for a fortnight with his players to, er, do his job, saying he would prefer we just had another game. Mind you, with the turd he served up after the last one, perhaps we shouldn't be surprised! 'Another game' on Tuesday is the last thing I'd want right now. What we need is a coaching team and grown-up squad getting back to our wonderful new training ground and colaescing a strategy and spiritedness that makes us look like a credible professional outfit that can give this season a proper shot. Can they do it with these players? For me, the jury is retiring for a troubled think!

Perhaps if the club showed employed a serious post-match interviewer for the Offish rather than a teenage trainee with a clipboard of infantile scripted qs along the lines of 'so, Marti, how important is it that we try to make tackles and mark people at corners?', that itself would be a step in the right direction. Just a counter-cultural thought!

'What exactly are you working on in training right now, as it's clearly not working?'

'How do you measure the success of your methods in terms of the performances?'

'Are you a better manager than your team currently suggests?'

'What justifies your stated belief in the players' abilities?'

'We're into October now, so why is this team consistently unable to deliver any kind of credible football for more than 20, 30, or 40 minutes of games?'

Never mind those fans (who are part of the problem) who call me some kind of crazed idealist - I'd pay for that kind of content!
[Post edited 6 Oct 1:16]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

International break.... on 23:34 - Oct 5 with 215 viewscolinallcars

Whilst we look to seek solace in the international break, we must remember all the other teams, including our next oppos Pompey, will be doing the same.
Perhaps we've been kidding ourselves that in an age where run of the mill footballers are sold for millions, that we can bring in a clutch of players costing nothing and expect results ?
International break.... on 23:41 - Oct 5 with 177 viewsconnell10

International break.... on 23:34 - Oct 5 by colinallcars

Whilst we look to seek solace in the international break, we must remember all the other teams, including our next oppos Pompey, will be doing the same.
Perhaps we've been kidding ourselves that in an age where run of the mill footballers are sold for millions, that we can bring in a clutch of players costing nothing and expect results ?

My OP isn't about the players , it's about me ...I need a break from this shite !!!!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024