| Match Previews 2026/27 09:30 - Aug 3 with 4186 views | Daniel | I'd love for us to carry on the match previews that we started to honour Durham Exile. With the first game of the season only days away, are there any volunteers for the following? Sat 8 Aug 17:30 - Southampton (H) wessex_exile Sat 15 Aug 15:00 - Accrington Stanley (A) RSCOSWORTH Sat 22 Aug 15:00 - Oldham Athletic (H) wessex_exile Sat 29 Aug 15:00 - Rochdale (H) mfb_cufc Tue 1 Sep 19:45 - Bristol Rovers (A) ghughes11 Sat 5 Sep 15:00 - Swindon Town (A) RSCOSWORTH Sat 12 Sep 15:00 - Crewe Alexandra (H) Daniel Sat 19 Sep 15:00 - Cheltenham Town (H) wessex_exile Tue 22 Sep 19:00 Peterborough United (A) ghughes11 Sat 26 Sep 15:00 - Shrewsbury Town (A) RSCOSWORTH Sat 3 Oct 15:00 - Luton Town (H) Sat 10 Oct 15:00 - Newport County (A) Sat 17 Oct 15:00 - Exeter City (H) wessex_exile Tue 20 Oct 19:45 - Chesterfield (A) Sat 24 Oct 12:30 - Northampton Town (A) Sat 31 Oct 15:00 - Walsall (H) wessex_exile List updated 23 Sep 2026
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 10:10 - Aug 3 with 4151 views | wessex_exile | Put me down for Saints Daniel - I can do Oldham too if there are no takers. |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 12:30 - Aug 11 with 3743 views | wessex_exile | Just bumping this to see if there's anyone else who wants to contribute? |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 14:42 - Aug 11 with 3709 views | RSCOSWORTH | Happy to kick off the league season with the Accrington preview. |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 23:28 - Aug 23 with 3147 views | wessex_exile | Bumping this to see if we have a taker for Rochdale? |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 08:54 - Aug 24 with 3113 views | Daniel | Thanks Wessex. Can we also have volunteers for the September fixtures. |  | |  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 19:03 - Aug 25 with 2963 views | wessex_exile |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 08:54 - Aug 24 by Daniel | Thanks Wessex. Can we also have volunteers for the September fixtures. |
Put me down for Swindon and Cheltenham please. I would normally be at the Swindon game, but that's the day I move Alfie back into digs at Bristol for his next year at UWE. Check-in time for the new flat... ...not before 3pm My first U's trip will probably be Brizzle Rovers as things stand. Work is pretty busy at the moment, so I can't guarantee posting on Fridays, it might be Saturday mornings. GHughes, you used to do the Tuesday games, can you still manage those? |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 21:07 - Aug 26 with 2865 views | mfb_cufc | I will do Rochdale. |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 18:02 - Aug 28 with 2740 views | RSCOSWORTH | I'm not going to have time to do Bristol Rovers I'm afraid. Happy to do Swindon next week though if that frees up a bit of your time wessex? |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 06:17 - Aug 29 with 2637 views | ghughes11 | put me down for the midweek ones when others don't want to do them |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 07:53 - Aug 29 with 2623 views | wessex_exile |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 18:02 - Aug 28 by RSCOSWORTH | I'm not going to have time to do Bristol Rovers I'm afraid. Happy to do Swindon next week though if that frees up a bit of your time wessex? |
Righto, cheers RS! |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 08:54 - Sep 17 with 1804 views | Daniel | We need volunteers for Shrewsbury (A) onwards |  | |  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 09:38 - Sep 17 with 1789 views | RSCOSWORTH | I'll do Shrewsbury. Away specialist. |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 20:49 - Sep 17 with 1728 views | ghughes11 | Tue 6 Oct 19:45 - Luton Town (H) - if no other volunteers I think Tue 20 Oct 19:45 - Chesterfield (A) is normally taken up, but if not, I'm happy to do that one too |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 18:31 - Sep 18 with 1649 views | wessex_exile | I'll be at Shrewsbury and Newport, but you can put me down for Exeter City and Walsall if there are no other takers |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 23:02 - Sep 18 with 1613 views | ghughes11 |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 20:49 - Sep 17 by ghughes11 | Tue 6 Oct 19:45 - Luton Town (H) - if no other volunteers I think Tue 20 Oct 19:45 - Chesterfield (A) is normally taken up, but if not, I'm happy to do that one too |
Tue 6 Oct 19:45 - Luton Town (H) - if no other volunteers Now moved to Saturday 3rd October instead of the Port Vale match - so I'll rule myself out of this one |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 09:43 - Oct 1 with 475 views | RSCOSWORTH | If no other takers I can do a quick preview for Luton tomorrow. |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 07:21 - Oct 2 with 382 views | wessex_exile |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 09:43 - Oct 1 by RSCOSWORTH | If no other takers I can do a quick preview for Luton tomorrow. |
Cheers RS |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 16:00 - Oct 7 with 58 views | RSCOSWORTH | We currently have gaps for three out of the next five. A really important run of fixtures coming up. |  |
|  |
| Match Previews 2026/27 on 23:27 - Oct 7 with 9 views | mfb_cufc | I will do Newport. |  |
|  |
| |