Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy vine phone in today 20:26 - Sep 23 with 5820 viewsloftboy

One of the questions was “ what for combinations does someone in your family eat that makes you feel sick”
My Mrs is half German and eats cheese on bread topped with Raspberry jam!
Makes me heave every time.
Anyone else got any delights.

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

-1
Jeremy vine phone in today on 11:43 - Sep 26 with 571 viewsR_from_afar

Jeremy vine phone in today on 20:43 - Sep 23 by loftboy

One of the callers had marmite a d peanut butter on toast, I’ve just made a couple of slices and it was very palatable.


I reckon peanut butter with Bovril is even better 😋. Well, I like it, anyway.

I love cheese on toast with mango chutney.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

0
Jeremy vine phone in today on 15:26 - Sep 26 with 423 viewsSK_hoops

Jeremy vine phone in today on 22:15 - Sep 24 by OldPedro

“Do you ever get that when you’re half way through eating a horse and you think to yourself, ‘I’m not as hungry as I thought I was?'”


Millets - you know it makes tents.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026