Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burrell Scores 17:14 - Sep 28 with 5409 viewsSoCal

For Jamaica - got to be good for his confidence, just dont get injured
8
Burrell Scores on 18:47 - Oct 1 with 711 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Burrell Scores on 18:10 - Oct 1 by 7374Ranger

He never made it at QPR as they cashed in on him before he could get poached away for peanuts.

In pre season I would have talked to him about returning on a much reduced salary, but it didn’t happen, and then he went and messed up with driving offences.


His driving offences took place before we returned to PST, so I think we and everyone else were never going to touch him pending the outcome of the legal case.

His career has gone steadily downhill since the 2022 WC and I'd need some seismic convincing before I'd take a punt on him.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026