Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy 08:03 - Sep 27 with 1290 viewsnumptydumpty

Yep another mini season break thread.


For me,

Cricket (All formats)
Rugby Union
Track and Field


Shout out for two events also that enjoy following without regularly watching the sports being the Tour de France and the Ryder Cup.

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

0
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 09:31 - Sep 27 with 1215 viewsBig_Mac

Gaelic football
American Football
Basketball
1
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 10:37 - Sep 27 with 1148 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gaelic Football
Cycling
Hurling

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

2
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 10:38 - Sep 27 with 1145 viewsR_from_afar

Table tennis: I am totally addicted to playing it and watching it, if you hadn't already noticed .

Cricket: I used to play at a reasonably high level but my batting career peaked with my first ever ball: I hit it out of the ground! For balance, I should add that my spin bowling has been carted all over the place .

Cycling: Back in the day, I cycled up some of the big passes unsupported, so I love it when the Grand Tours go into the mountains.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

2
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 12:46 - Sep 27 with 993 viewsSK_hoops

I don't follow any other sport, but I like playing pool, cycling and sometimes snooker.

Can watch boxing if its on in the pub.
[Post edited 27 Sep 12:53]
1
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 12:58 - Sep 27 with 958 viewsMyke

Gaelic
Hurling
Table Tennis
3
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 19:43 - Sep 27 with 791 viewsHAYESBOY

Cricket
Golf
Rugby Union

Smells like a trout farm in here

1
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 20:02 - Sep 27 with 774 viewsdenhamhoop2

Cricket American Football and Rugby Union
2
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 21:33 - Sep 27 with 712 viewsOregonQPR

Biathlon (Went to World Champs in Italy and World Cup stop in Alberta,Canada).
Road Cycling/Cyclocross.
Ice Hockey (Boston Bruins, usually attend 3-4 games per season mix of home and away games).
1
Login to get fewer ads

Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 23:44 - Sep 27 with 629 viewsGroveR

Rugby Union
Hurling
Boxing
1
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 00:11 - Sep 28 with 613 viewsCLAREMAN1995

GAA hurling first and Gaelic Football when its close to the All Ireland Final.
Golf love every International Team competition including Walker Cup .Sad to see the International Team blow the Presidents Cup today in Chicago .
NFL and Ice Hockey are tied for 3rd
1
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 00:58 - Sep 28 with 589 viewsSydneyRs

Being in Sydney it has to be rugby league (NRL is top quality) and Aussie rules football.
1
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 04:52 - Sep 28 with 503 viewsQPROslo

Athletics and skiing these days.
1
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 10:43 - Sep 28 with 331 viewsTheChef

Put mine in two categories.

Playing:
Football
Tennis
Golf

Watching:
Football
Cricket
Rugby both Union and League (but with a real appreciation of the technical side of Union)

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 13:26 - Sep 28 with 268 viewsLogman

Don't really watch any sport other than QPR. I have most admiration for the top tennis players but I don't really watch it when it's on. Any free time I have is taken up running my Sunday morning football team, reading and learning salsa dancing.
2
Best three other sports you follow and enjoy on 14:39 - Sep 28 with 203 viewsDiggertheMole

Cricket - Kent Member
Golf - no good but enthusiastic
Rugby

Whilst I look forward to the rest of Ranger's season, at this time of the year I feel a little sense of loss at the end of the cricket season. Yet to really warm up for Rugby - support Ireland and Leinster but there's a long year ahead.

Enjoy darts apart from the two Lukes - but that's pretty universal, I think
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026