| Hotels in London 17:24 - Oct 9 with 963 views | Gus_iom | I'm looking to book a couple of nights in london in November, as part of a present for a significant birthday for my wife. My kids have got us tickets for a show in the West end, and I'm trying to find somewhere affordable and characterful, rather then our usual travelodge.. So I'll put it to the wisdom of the board - has anyone got any suggestions? Thanks in advance. |  |
| |  |
| Hotels in London on 18:18 - Oct 9 with 833 views | HAMRanger | I did the same last year and we stayed in Z Hotel in Soho. Wouldn't say it's characterful but I think it was a similar price to Travelodge etc. but a much more modern feel and right in the heart of it all. |  | |  |
| Hotels in London on 18:26 - Oct 9 with 810 views | DWQPR | Have used this site twice in the last year, first stay was at the Park Plaza Riverside and the second was at the Ibis Styles Hotel on Southwark Bridge Road. Saw Phantom the first time and then Oliver. Site is easy to use and the packages for a two night stay came to around £400-£450 including tickets. |  |
|  |
| Hotels in London on 18:48 - Oct 9 with 760 views | Mick_S | Are Rangers at home? Eh? |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Hotels in London on 18:51 - Oct 9 with 745 views | Gus_iom |
| Hotels in London on 18:48 - Oct 9 by Mick_S | Are Rangers at home? Eh? |
Alas, no. My kids have thought it through. |  |
|  |
| Hotels in London on 18:57 - Oct 9 with 706 views | Mick_S | Rats and curses. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Hotels in London on 22:51 - Oct 9 with 497 views | BathRanger | I stayed in the Limehouse Library hotel in East London last year and that certainly has character. Each room is decorated in the theme of a famous author and there's unusual/interesting decor throughout. I think it still has a functioning library in it too. As for affordability, it's not as cheap as a Travelodge but probably not as expensive as a lot of hotels in London. Worth checking out anyway. Few minutes walk from Limehouse DLR station. |  | |  |
| Hotels in London on 06:09 - Oct 10 with 336 views | Gus_iom |
| Hotels in London on 22:51 - Oct 9 by BathRanger | I stayed in the Limehouse Library hotel in East London last year and that certainly has character. Each room is decorated in the theme of a famous author and there's unusual/interesting decor throughout. I think it still has a functioning library in it too. As for affordability, it's not as cheap as a Travelodge but probably not as expensive as a lot of hotels in London. Worth checking out anyway. Few minutes walk from Limehouse DLR station. |
That's a definite maybe. Thanks! |  |
|  |
| |