Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hotels in London 17:24 - Oct 9 with 1074 viewsGus_iom

I'm looking to book a couple of nights in london in November, as part of a present for a significant birthday for my wife.
My kids have got us tickets for a show in the West end, and I'm trying to find somewhere affordable and characterful, rather then our usual travelodge..
So I'll put it to the wisdom of the board - has anyone got any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread

0
Hotels in London on 18:18 - Oct 9 with 944 viewsHAMRanger

I did the same last year and we stayed in Z Hotel in Soho. Wouldn't say it's characterful but I think it was a similar price to Travelodge etc. but a much more modern feel and right in the heart of it all.
1
Hotels in London on 18:26 - Oct 9 with 921 viewsDWQPR

Have used this site twice in the last year, first stay was at the Park Plaza Riverside and the second was at the Ibis Styles Hotel on Southwark Bridge Road. Saw Phantom the first time and then Oliver. Site is easy to use and the packages for a two night stay came to around £400-£450 including tickets.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

1
Hotels in London on 18:48 - Oct 9 with 871 viewsMick_S

Are Rangers at home? Eh?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
Hotels in London on 18:51 - Oct 9 with 856 viewsGus_iom

Hotels in London on 18:48 - Oct 9 by Mick_S

Are Rangers at home? Eh?


Alas, no.
My kids have thought it through.

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread

0
Hotels in London on 18:57 - Oct 9 with 817 viewsMick_S

Rats and curses.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
Hotels in London on 22:51 - Oct 9 with 608 viewsBathRanger

I stayed in the Limehouse Library hotel in East London last year and that certainly has character. Each room is decorated in the theme of a famous author and there's unusual/interesting decor throughout. I think it still has a functioning library in it too. As for affordability, it's not as cheap as a Travelodge but probably not as expensive as a lot of hotels in London. Worth checking out anyway. Few minutes walk from Limehouse DLR station.
1
Hotels in London on 06:09 - Oct 10 with 447 viewsGus_iom

Hotels in London on 22:51 - Oct 9 by BathRanger

I stayed in the Limehouse Library hotel in East London last year and that certainly has character. Each room is decorated in the theme of a famous author and there's unusual/interesting decor throughout. I think it still has a functioning library in it too. As for affordability, it's not as cheap as a Travelodge but probably not as expensive as a lot of hotels in London. Worth checking out anyway. Few minutes walk from Limehouse DLR station.


That's a definite maybe.
Thanks!

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026