Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock 16:38 - Jan 7 with 1196 viewsBAWHoops

Magilton
Ainsworth
Sousa
Hart
Harford

Seriously... what has Warnock ever done for us

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 16:40 - Jan 7 with 1174 viewsqprwpg

Nothing, just like the Romans.

Twitter: @qprwpg

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 16:43 - Jan 7 with 1147 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 16:40 - Jan 7 by qprwpg

Nothing, just like the Romans.

LOL very good WPG! I was JUST about to say the same thing!

So which messageboard are we on here...the Peoples Front Of Judea, the Popular Front (Splitter!), the Judean Peoples Front..?
I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:04 - Jan 7 with 1038 viewsBAWHoops

I posted that hoping someone would mention The Romans. Alas I am not disappointed.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:10 - Jan 7 with 1017 viewsqprwpg

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 16:43 - Jan 7 by Pablo_Hoopsta

LOL very good WPG! I was JUST about to say the same thing!

So which messageboard are we on here...the Peoples Front Of Judea, the Popular Front (Splitter!), the Judean Peoples Front..?

Whichever has biscuits and tea served during the break at the meetings I trust you're back from SA?

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:11 - Jan 7 with 1002 viewsbaz_qpr

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:04 - Jan 7 by BAWHoops

I posted that hoping someone would mention The Romans. Alas I am not disappointed.

What Warnock has never done is a) stay up in the premiership, b) Buy successfully to stay in the premiership

If you had put £40m into a club and were about to put another £20m you might just be asking the question
I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:11 - Jan 7 with 1002 viewsqprwpg

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:04 - Jan 7 by BAWHoops

You got what you wished for.

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:12 - Jan 7 with 991 viewsdaveB

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:11 - Jan 7 by baz_qpr

What Warnock has never done is a) stay up in the premiership, b) Buy successfully to stay in the premiership

If you had put £40m into a club and were about to put another £20m you might just be asking the question

well he's not had a full season yet so obviously can't do that in January
I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 955 viewsWestbourneR

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:12 - Jan 7 by daveB

well he's not had a full season yet so obviously can't do that in January

At some point you lot will see the light about Warnocks huge limitations but I really hope we don't have to be terrible for the rest of the season before you do.

I don't see why it's so hard to see that doing a great job last year doesn't mean he's the right man for the challenge we're in right now.

He is a great Championship battler that's it.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Login to get fewer ads

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 19:24 - Jan 7 with 790 viewsheadhoops

Houston and Rioch, why not dust them down as well?

Warnock may have his faults but he's been the best manager we have had for years and then some.

As for Romans if I see Gus Caesar anywhere near LR I will personally run him over with my Chariot.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 19:25 - Jan 7 with 785 viewsSpiritofGregory

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 17:18 - Jan 7 by WestbourneR

At some point you lot will see the light about Warnocks huge limitations but I really hope we don't have to be terrible for the rest of the season before you do.

I don't see why it's so hard to see that doing a great job last year doesn't mean he's the right man for the challenge we're in right now.

He is a great Championship battler that's it.

Yes, excellent Championship manager, poor Premiership manager.

Lets hope that Beard and Fernandes are actively looking for a replacement.
I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 19:31 - Jan 7 with 764 viewswestolian

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 19:25 - Jan 7 by SpiritofGregory

Yes, excellent Championship manager, poor Premiership manager.

Lets hope that Beard and Fernandes are actively looking for a replacement.

Although, with our attendances, infastructure, youth dept etc we are a Championship team punching above our weight so perhaps NW will be the best man for the job in getting us promoted next season !?

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

I'd take any of these Managers over Warnock on 20:02 - Jan 7 with 719 viewshoopsaaah

he s not the messiah, he s a very naughty boy

Seriously, dont be a donkey
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024