Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premiership we're having a laugh... 18:58 - Jan 7 with 2015 viewsrangerslee

I thought it was disgraceful hearing our Support singing it today along with the MK Dons Supporters. Where have you been for the last 20 years??
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:16 - Jan 7 with 1932 viewsheadhoops

its called irony.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:18 - Jan 7 with 1904 viewsrangerslee

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:16 - Jan 7 by headhoops

its called irony.

Not sure that's how Keith Curle saw it. He was shaking his head in disgust.
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:29 - Jan 7 with 1853 viewsAntti_Heinola

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:18 - Jan 7 by rangerslee

you could tell that from where you were sitting could you?
agree it was a stupid song, though!

Bare bones.

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:36 - Jan 7 with 1816 viewsthemodfather

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:29 - Jan 7 by Antti_Heinola

you could tell that from where you were sitting could you?
agree it was a stupid song, though!

don't recall hearing qpr singing that and i was with singers at the back, behind goal.
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:37 - Jan 7 with 1803 viewsHollowayRanger

must be inspiring for the players to know they have the fans loyal support

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:39 - Jan 7 with 1791 viewsrangerslee

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:36 - Jan 7 by themodfather

don't recall hearing qpr singing that and i was with singers at the back, behind goal.

So now I am seeing and hearing things.
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:45 - Jan 7 with 1756 viewswittle

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:37 - Jan 7 by HollowayRanger

must be inspiring for the players to know they have the fans loyal support

if they dont know by having the best part of 6 thousand fans there today they never will its called being frustrated
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:56 - Jan 7 with 1703 viewsHayesie

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:45 - Jan 7 by wittle

if they dont know by having the best part of 6 thousand fans there today they never will its called being frustrated

I was sitting right behind the goal near some of the most moronic fans ever.

Premiership , we're having a laugh was sung on more than 1 occasion followed by Warnock sort it out.

These morons obviously forgot what happened in May and that we are a work in progress.

I agree it wasn't a good performance and certain players looked lethargic but to boo and sing anti Warnock songs?

They Moaned about virtually every player then booed at the final whistle.

To top my day off a QPR fan comes on the radio on talk shte and says Warnock Out , Hughes In - Really?

I'll still go to every game but todays support really got to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:08 - Jan 7 with 1666 viewsQPR1882

NOW HE KNOWS HOW THE 7000 ODD FANS THAT PAID GOOD MONEY TO COME AND WATCH CRAP ONCE AGAIN,AS THEY WERE ALL SHAKING THERE HEADS AS WELL.
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:09 - Jan 7 with 1666 viewshoopsaaah

We are without doubt a very fickle set of fans who love a moan up,
fcuk it, we are in the hat for the next round.
GET BEHIND THE LADS!!!
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:19 - Jan 7 with 1620 viewsHayesender

Might have been shaking his head in discuss at the performance, as was I on a few occasions

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:22 - Jan 7 with 1610 viewsCanadaRanger

Big credit to MK Dons and our away support. Over 19000 in attendance. That's more than LR...
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:22 - Jan 7 with 1602 viewsHollowayRanger

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 19:45 - Jan 7 by wittle

singing anti QPR songs is not support

me thinks many of those that went ,went just to chalk off another new ground

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:25 - Jan 7 with 1581 viewsWeAreQPR12

Not a good chant and not something I would get into but I can't blame the fans that did because they paid money while I gave this game a big swerve.
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:25 - Jan 7 with 1577 viewsted_hendrix

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:22 - Jan 7 by HollowayRanger

singing anti QPR songs is not support

me thinks many of those that went ,went just to chalk off another new ground

I wen't to support my club, not to chalk off another ground.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:36 - Jan 7 with 1520 viewsWatford_Ranger

'Warnock sort it out' wasn't out of order in my opinion.
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:39 - Jan 7 with 1507 viewswittle

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:36 - Jan 7 by Watford_Ranger

'Warnock sort it out' wasn't out of order in my opinion.

agree are you supposed to sit there and smile and make out you enjoy it week after week when you can see it going tits up sadly some think you should
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:45 - Jan 7 with 1485 viewsRs_Holy

Im not in the Warnock out campaign but the fans were totally let down by the players today.

The 1st half in particular was very, very poor. Its not time for Warnock to go but our whole season now depends on the 3-4 signings he makes in the next couple of weeks!
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:49 - Jan 7 with 1462 viewshoopsaaah

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:39 - Jan 7 by wittle

agree are you supposed to sit there and smile and make out you enjoy it week after week when you can see it going tits up sadly some think you should

Yes, mate you should sit/stand and support your team and then use messageboards to piss and whinge like you have done. Go and kick cat/destroy the missus/fella or get hideously drunk, take any option but please get over yourself
CMON YOU Rs
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 20:49 - Jan 7 with 1458 viewsTheBlob

Yeah right,like renowned superstars or ordinary Prem players have never gone to pieces in the FA Cup before.It's the original no win situation.But then it's R's supporters innit,more knee jerk reactions than a St.Vitus Dance ward.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 21:23 - Jan 7 with 1363 viewsSpiritofGregory

Following a football club doesn't come cheap, If you are not happy about the performance, you are entitled to complain. I'm sick and tired of people referring to last season. We didn't go up, just to come back down again. The booing heard today is a build up of frustration after weeks of $hit performances. The fans have every right to have a go at the team and manager. We are not alone on this, every other fan does it.

Keith Curle needs to cut the attitude, he is the first team coach, what the heck does he do in training? The days of us singing Warnock's name after a 6-0 thrashing are gone! I've heard certain rumours about Curle, I hope they are not true, if they are then Fernandes needs to start making those "hard decisions" that he's been tweeting about.
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 21:50 - Jan 7 with 1290 viewsessextaxiboy

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 21:23 - Jan 7 by SpiritofGregory

Following a football club doesn't come cheap, If you are not happy about the performance, you are entitled to complain. I'm sick and tired of people referring to last season. We didn't go up, just to come back down again. The booing heard today is a build up of frustration after weeks of $hit performances. The fans have every right to have a go at the team and manager. We are not alone on this, every other fan does it.

Keith Curle needs to cut the attitude, he is the first team coach, what the heck does he do in training? The days of us singing Warnock's name after a 6-0 thrashing are gone! I've heard certain rumours about Curle, I hope they are not true, if they are then Fernandes needs to start making those "hard decisions" that he's been tweeting about.

You might be a follower . I count myself as a supporter .

That means getting behind the team , whoever is selected and in whatever position
Whoever is the manager or whoever is the chairman.
I have never and would not boo or chant to undermine the players or the manager , no one ever played better for being booed.
I have sat with my head in my hands in silence on dozens maybe hundreds of occasions but boo the team .... never
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 22:34 - Jan 7 with 1211 viewsTGRRRSSS

The thing that dissapointed me from very early on was the way the team (with 2 or 3 exceptions) were very hunched over, not talking to each other playing as individuals, there was little movement and support of the man on the ball - Smith wqas left on his own numerous times with nobody making any running, then we hoofed many more balls allowed MK far to much time on the ball, failed to close them down and organise the defence, MK broke through several times and I don't doubt a Premiership side would have put us away given similar time on the ball and opportunities that MK had.
However the most surprising thing was how quiet the Rangers fans were more or less from the get go, whever it was thew smount of fans spread out given the numbers or post Christmas hangover or what I don't know, btu I thought we were very quiet which is unusual for an away Rs following, maybe we too were guuilty of expecting MK to roll over like perhaps the players.
Equally worh remembering we were missing one way or the other, Barton, Traore, Taarabt, Kenny, Wright-Phillips and had Helguson on the bench for first 65 odd mins.
On the other hand we eqaualised when down to 10.

Next 4 Premiership games will be key I believe and I do worry a bit about Newcastle next Sunday on todays showing but accept at least a couple of personell will be different by then...
Premiership we're having a laugh... on 23:25 - Jan 7 with 1102 viewsHollowayRanger

boooooooo at HT
boooooooo at FT no problem with that at all it fact its pretty much deserved at times

but dont jeer the team or sign anti QPR songs/chants during the match they only feed the opposition and weaken us

we need to give the team everything and hope to god they give us the same!!!!!

and try to remember like it or not WE are the smallest club in the prem and punching way above our weight,that said havent we always!

Listen to the band play!

Premiership we're having a laugh... on 23:48 - Jan 7 with 1048 viewsElHoop

It was the masturbation society behind the goal who were singing it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024