Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tribute? 16:22 - Jan 11 with 5209 viewstinhead

How about a tribute to our Neil at the FA cup replay?

I would propose that we sing "There's only one Neil Warnock" at kick off for one chorus just to show our support for the outgoing manager. It only needs to be one chorus as we need to get right behind the new manager and the team afterwards.

We could go straight from that into "Mark Hughes Blue and White Army" to show our loyalty to QPR?

Thoughts?

Puny God!

Tribute? on 16:25 - Jan 11 with 3698 viewsJuzzie

or "Thank You, Neil Warnock.... Thank You, Neil Warnock" in the same way we did "Thank you, Ian Holloway" then onto singing Hughes' name?

Tribute? on 16:27 - Jan 11 with 3675 viewstinhead

Tribute? on 16:25 - Jan 11 by Juzzie

or "Thank You, Neil Warnock.... Thank You, Neil Warnock" in the same way we did "Thank you, Ian Holloway" then onto singing Hughes' name?

that would work

Puny God!

Tribute? on 16:28 - Jan 11 with 3667 viewsQPR1882

how about a chorus of "there's only one Alec Stock" to show thanks to the only manager to win us a trophy at Wembley.

THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING.......................
Tribute? on 16:30 - Jan 11 with 3650 viewsWeaverQPR

Not for me. Hes gone,we move onwards and hopefully upwards IMHWT.

@WeavQPR

Tribute? on 18:28 - Jan 11 with 3547 viewswittle

no its all about hughes and the season ahead now.
Tribute? on 18:35 - Jan 11 with 3531 viewsted_hendrix

tbh, I'm only interested in us beating MK, I've got nothing against Warnock or Hughes but I'd much prefer us to move on.

Nobody needs to worry about NW anymore, he can touch a few bob don't worry about that plus I think he knows how all QPR fans think about him.

Lets get on with the second half of the season.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tribute? on 18:39 - Jan 11 with 3518 viewswombat

Tribute? on 18:35 - Jan 11 by ted_hendrix

tbh, I'm only interested in us beating MK, I've got nothing against Warnock or Hughes but I'd much prefer us to move on.

Nobody needs to worry about NW anymore, he can touch a few bob don't worry about that plus I think he knows how all QPR fans think about him.

Agreed ted , new era ,new manager, new forlorn hope of us not fecking up again .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Tribute? on 18:43 - Jan 11 with 3505 viewshoopstilidie

What Ted said.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

Tribute? on 20:12 - Jan 11 with 3455 viewsRs_Holy

Tribute? on 16:25 - Jan 11 by Juzzie

thats the one!... Whats the betting Neil is one of the pundits that evening???
Tribute? on 20:12 - Jan 11 with 3455 viewsQPRBrian

As it's on TV it wouldn't be the worse thing for us to let people know how much we appreciated him with a brief heartfelt chant. It's not counter productive/negative towards Hughes, Fernandes etc. just a bit of respect for Warnock.
Tribute? on 22:13 - Jan 11 with 3389 viewstinhead

Tribute? on 20:12 - Jan 11 by QPRBrian

As it's on TV it wouldn't be the worse thing for us to let people know how much we appreciated him with a brief heartfelt chant. It's not counter productive/negative towards Hughes, Fernandes etc. just a bit of respect for Warnock.

My point exactly and hence why we have a chant of "Mark Hughes Blue and White Army". Showing thanks to NW and letting MH know that we are right behind him.

Puny God!

Tribute? on 22:41 - Jan 11 with 3345 viewsthewhitemonkey

Yeah I'm for a bit of a show of thanks to Warnock. And then straight one with full on backing for Hughes and the team for the rest of the game. Even if we are struggling! Get behind the team and reap the rewards.

Does anyone else reckon "Sparky Hughes's blue & white army" has a better ring to it than "Mark...."? Extra syllable gives it that extra tang.
Tribute? on 01:50 - Jan 12 with 3291 viewsRangersAreBack

Tribute? on 20:12 - Jan 11 by QPRBrian

Sorry it would be counter productive and we would be a laughing stock on national TV. If you think it's going to make the slightest difference to Neil's life, think again.
Tribute? on 07:08 - Jan 12 with 3257 viewsRs_Holy

Tribute? on 01:50 - Jan 12 by RangersAreBack

Sorry it would be counter productive and we would be a laughing stock on national TV. If you think it's going to make the slightest difference to Neil's life, think again.

Ian Holloway seemed to really appreciate it a few years back!
Tribute? on 08:34 - Jan 12 with 3212 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tribute? on 22:41 - Jan 11 by thewhitemonkey

Yeah I'm for a bit of a show of thanks to Warnock. And then straight one with full on backing for Hughes and the team for the rest of the game. Even if we are struggling! Get behind the team and reap the rewards.

Does anyone else reckon "Sparky Hughes's blue & white army" has a better ring to it than "Mark...."? Extra syllable gives it that extra tang.

What about "Yosser Hughes Orange and Grey Army"?

(Gizzusajob for the away kit)

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Tribute? on 09:50 - Jan 12 with 3162 viewsTopCat34

We need to move on. Get fully behind Mark Hughes and the lads.
Tribute? on 09:54 - Jan 12 with 3149 viewsDrewster

Tribute? on 18:35 - Jan 11 by ted_hendrix

What Ted said.

Lets not get all misty eyed about him going, he will be off to the sun counting the payoff money.
This is football, whether you agree with it or not, its a business, and there is no room for sentiment anymore.
Move on and lets worry about what happens over the next few games rather than dwelling on the past
Tribute? on 10:05 - Jan 12 with 3131 viewsAlbRanger

In response to the question raised in the thread title:

It's a mighty fine ale
Tribute? on 10:08 - Jan 12 with 3126 viewshoopstar67

Tribute? on 09:54 - Jan 12 by Drewster

What Ted said.

Lets not get all misty eyed about him going, he will be off to the sun counting the payoff money.
This is football, whether you agree with it or not, its a business, and there is no room for sentiment anymore.
Move on and lets worry about what happens over the next few games rather than dwelling on the past

What a bunch of miserable,ungrateful lot you are,only right to sing thankyou Warnock at the start of the night,shows a bit of class,but some of you have no class,and i hate it when people bring money into all the time,shows jealously,he still lost his job,pride hurt,and he loved it here,did do much for this club,would not be where we are without him so show some class and gratitude,sing thankyou Neil Warnock then get behind Hughes and the boys.
Tribute? on 10:10 - Jan 12 with 3118 viewstinhead

Tribute? on 10:05 - Jan 12 by AlbRanger

In response to the question raised in the thread title:

It's a mighty fine ale

indeed it is Alb!

Puny God!

Tribute? on 10:24 - Jan 12 with 3101 viewsraskolnikov

just get over it and move on
Tribute? on 10:32 - Jan 12 with 3095 viewsTopCat34

This shows a massive lack of support for Hughes.
Tribute? on 10:36 - Jan 12 with 3089 viewsTheBlob

Warnock was great,had his limits but did what he had to do - time to move on.
Like saying since your plumber did such a good job on your bathroom,you'll keep him to do your large intestinal resection.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tribute? on 10:38 - Jan 12 with 3082 viewsTopCat34

Tribute? on 10:45 - Jan 12 with 3072 viewshoopstar67

Tribute? on 10:36 - Jan 12 by TheBlob

Warnock was great,had his limits but did what he had to do - time to move on.
Like saying since your plumber did such a good job on your bathroom,you'll keep him to do your large intestinal resection.

Of course we move on but to sing thankyou you is only right,its shows QPR fans and the club in a good light,shows some class,its live on TV, i really despair of people and there attitudes,reflects society i suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024