Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget today - Coleman 16:42 - Jan 21 with 7522 viewsBeechy

Is the Coleman talk, true and definite?
Forget today - Coleman on 17:12 - Jan 21 with 2130 views442Dale

Forget today - Coleman on 16:56 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Despite opinions to the contrary, all these players need is someone to organise them and treat them as professionals who will earn the right to wear a Dale shirt

No need for undue pessimism just yet - and I can see where things have gone wrong just as much as anyone else

This.

It's really that basic.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Forget today - Coleman on 17:17 - Jan 21 with 2076 viewsD_Alien

Forget today - Coleman on 17:07 - Jan 21 by Dalenet

Doubt it - we won't be able to afford two lots of compo in one season and pay Accy theirs for losing Coleman. Beech will simply stay on and eat humble pie

Have you taken yours out of the freezer?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Forget today - Coleman on 17:20 - Jan 21 with 2046 viewscornishdale

Remit for the next manager should be preparing for life if we were in the basement league. We must get rid of Bogdanovich and Ormerod and play our own players. How can players like Grimes and Tutte have consistency if they only have bit parts to play at the club. I wonder if the new manager will rate David, Byrne or Twaddle? I would love to know who sanctioned these signings as it is clear non of our managers have any faith in them.
Forget today - Coleman on 17:23 - Jan 21 with 2017 viewsdaleyounggun

Forget today - Coleman on 17:20 - Jan 21 by cornishdale

Remit for the next manager should be preparing for life if we were in the basement league. We must get rid of Bogdanovich and Ormerod and play our own players. How can players like Grimes and Tutte have consistency if they only have bit parts to play at the club. I wonder if the new manager will rate David, Byrne or Twaddle? I would love to know who sanctioned these signings as it is clear non of our managers have any faith in them.

I believe Byrne is a good player not seen him train or play but I've heard good reports maybe he plays soon aswell
Forget today - Coleman on 17:25 - Jan 21 with 1997 viewsDale23years

Forget today - Coleman on 17:23 - Jan 21 by daleyounggun

I believe Byrne is a good player not seen him train or play but I've heard good reports maybe he plays soon aswell

What about the defender that Errrrrrr signed cant think of name ( his brother is at city i think)

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Forget today - Coleman on 17:27 - Jan 21 with 1981 viewsChaffRAFC

Forget today - Coleman on 17:25 - Jan 21 by Dale23years

What about the defender that Errrrrrr signed cant think of name ( his brother is at city i think)

Bongo David?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Forget today - Coleman on 17:30 - Jan 21 with 1945 viewsRalphs12

Forget today - Coleman on 17:27 - Jan 21 by ChaffRAFC

Bongo David?

Average at best on my fm. Not a good sign
Forget today - Coleman on 17:36 - Jan 21 with 1916 viewsClivert

Forget today - Coleman on 17:30 - Jan 21 by Ralphs12

It must be right then eh?!?
Login to get fewer ads

Forget today - Coleman on 17:38 - Jan 21 with 1897 viewsRalphs12

Forget today - Coleman on 17:36 - Jan 21 by Clivert

It must be right then eh?!?

When has FM EVER been incorrect
Forget today - Coleman on 17:40 - Jan 21 with 1880 viewsSaxonDale

Forget today - Coleman on 17:30 - Jan 21 by Ralphs12

Completely agree ended up dropping him for Balkenstein after bringing him in on mine! What a waste of 850 quid a week! (On FM not real life) As for real life I'm sure the very few(one?!) who has seen him play actually had good things to say about him!
Forget today - Coleman on 17:51 - Jan 21 with 1844 viewsAtThePeake

The OP only wants to know so he can change his avatar and username.

Tangled up in blue.

Forget today - Coleman on 22:00 - Jan 21 with 1689 viewsBrierls

I may be reading too much into this, but Oddschecker doesn't appear to have a 'Next Dale Manager' page anymore!

Sky Bet and Stan James were the only two bookies offering odds (on their site anyway) for 'Next Dale Manager', and I can't find anything on their own site(s) either. All three websites had published odds when I last checked on Friday evening.

(waits for somebody to find the page and make me look stupid)
Forget today - Coleman on 22:14 - Jan 21 with 1645 viewsChaffRAFC

Forget today - Coleman on 22:00 - Jan 21 by Brierls

I may be reading too much into this, but Oddschecker doesn't appear to have a 'Next Dale Manager' page anymore!

Sky Bet and Stan James were the only two bookies offering odds (on their site anyway) for 'Next Dale Manager', and I can't find anything on their own site(s) either. All three websites had published odds when I last checked on Friday evening.

(waits for somebody to find the page and make me look stupid)

It's been taken off Brierls. Suspended based on an imminent appointment, surely.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Forget today - Coleman on 13:55 - Jan 22 with 1449 viewsBrierls

Take a look (and listen, obviously!) at Coleman's post match interview...

http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/index.php/newsy/4557

Let's see if you pick on the same thing as a couple of us have.

(Stolen from Col)
Forget today - Coleman on 14:20 - Jan 22 with 1411 viewsHopwoodblue

Forget today - Coleman on 13:55 - Jan 22 by Brierls

Take a look (and listen, obviously!) at Coleman's post match interview...

http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/index.php/newsy/4557

Let's see if you pick on the same thing as a couple of us have.

(Stolen from Col)

The only thing I can draw from that interview is that his mind seems elsewhere. There's nothing mentioned about Dale even though the interviewer says they will get onto other things later, unless its been cut ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Forget today - Coleman on 14:59 - Jan 22 with 1297 viewsBrierls

Forget today - Coleman on 14:20 - Jan 22 by Hopwoodblue

The only thing I can draw from that interview is that his mind seems elsewhere. There's nothing mentioned about Dale even though the interviewer says they will get onto other things later, unless its been cut ?

Yep, I was getting at the missing bit of the interview.

The interviewer said they'd "talk about the game first, before moving onto a few other issues", but we don't get to see the questioning (or response!) on the "other issues" because the video is cut short.

I may have set my heart on Coleman taking over, and could be reading into things too much, but that's seems a wee bit dodgy to me!
Forget today - Coleman on 15:01 - Jan 22 with 1280 viewsolympicdale

Forget today - Coleman on 14:59 - Jan 22 by Brierls

Yep, I was getting at the missing bit of the interview.

The interviewer said they'd "talk about the game first, before moving onto a few other issues", but we don't get to see the questioning (or response!) on the "other issues" because the video is cut short.

I may have set my heart on Coleman taking over, and could be reading into things too much, but that's seems a wee bit dodgy to me!

he seems a bit more quiet and thoughtful in this interview than we've been used to, when the interviewer asked him about the "other issues" was a wry smile, but he did seem like he was more aware of what he was saying than usual.

Life is a game of fate.

Forget today - Coleman on 15:06 - Jan 22 with 1264 viewsBrierls

Forget today - Coleman on 15:01 - Jan 22 by olympicdale

he seems a bit more quiet and thoughtful in this interview than we've been used to, when the interviewer asked him about the "other issues" was a wry smile, but he did seem like he was more aware of what he was saying than usual.

Can't say I've taken notice of many of his interviews before now (apart from games against Dale) , so I'm not really in a position to comment on his interview 'style' being different to normal.
Forget today - Coleman on 15:13 - Jan 22 with 1237 viewsSaxonDale

For the benefit of someone who has never seen Accrington play, can someone tell me what style of football they play?
Forget today - Coleman on 15:16 - Jan 22 with 1226 viewsDaleFan7

Forget today - Coleman on 15:13 - Jan 22 by SaxonDale

For the benefit of someone who has never seen Accrington play, can someone tell me what style of football they play?

About 100x more attacking than us, with quite an efficient defence.
Forget today - Coleman on 18:12 - Jan 22 with 1125 viewsBeechy

Forget today - Coleman on 15:13 - Jan 22 by SaxonDale

They play football, but when they get in the final third, they have their eye set on goal rather than giving the centre half another touch of the ball.

A lot more aggressive in their play, and like others said 10x more attacking than we are! If Coleman does end up coming, here's to hoping he'll bring that style of play. If we go down, we'll go down seeing goals.
Forget today - Coleman on 18:44 - Jan 22 with 1025 viewsfitzochris

Forget today - Coleman on 18:12 - Jan 22 by Beechy

They play football, but when they get in the final third, they have their eye set on goal rather than giving the centre half another touch of the ball.

A lot more aggressive in their play, and like others said 10x more attacking than we are! If Coleman does end up coming, here's to hoping he'll bring that style of play. If we go down, we'll go down seeing goals.

Something we've not seen an awful lot of during Beech's time in charge (well, in the goals for column at least).

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024