Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bogdanovic and Ormerod 23:23 - Jan 21 with 2566 viewsdalenumber2

...must be delighted to be on loan at Rochdale at this time. I bet they can't wait to get back to Blackpool.
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 23:26 - Jan 21 with 2546 viewsDaleFan7

They are welcome to go back, they have done next to nothing, much like the rest of our useless loan signings.
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 23:33 - Jan 21 with 2507 viewscornishdale

What has been holding these players back? On paper they are cracking players for this level but i suppose we could say that about most of our players. I would prefer it if Grimes was given his chance.
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:02 - Jan 22 with 2452 viewsMattDalemon

Ormerod is well past it and nowhere near fit enough. He had cramp after an hour at Hartlepool and shouldn't be starting. Bogdanovic is a good striker but getting no service.
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:03 - Jan 22 with 2443 viewsSaxonDale

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:02 - Jan 22 by MattDalemon

Ormerod is well past it and nowhere near fit enough. He had cramp after an hour at Hartlepool and shouldn't be starting. Bogdanovic is a good striker but getting no service.

MattDalemon what is your connection with the club?! I am intrigued!
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:09 - Jan 22 with 2425 viewsDorkingDale

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:03 - Jan 22 by SaxonDale

Could be a goalkeeper.......
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:13 - Jan 22 with 2407 viewsMattDalemon

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:03 - Jan 22 by SaxonDale

I can't tell you that on a public forum for obvious reasons.

Loved you as Alan Partridge by the way
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:17 - Jan 22 with 2389 views442Dale

Are you a long term Dale fan or one with a current interest?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:23 - Jan 22 with 2374 viewscornishdale

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:13 - Jan 22 by MattDalemon

I can't tell you that on a public forum for obvious reasons.

Loved you as Alan Partridge by the way

Since you are a man in the know can you shed any light on Byrne, david or twaddle. i.e will they ever play for rochdale,c ould they displace any of the current team? cheers
Login to get fewer ads

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:29 - Jan 22 with 2355 viewsdale10

dont forget reece gray he should be getting a chance
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 10:57 - Jan 22 with 2203 viewsbatman

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 00:02 - Jan 22 by MattDalemon

I heard that whilst he is here. Ormerod has to start every game and can
only be subbed if injured. Incredible if true.
Also why after he played so well against Preston is the Bogman being
played out wide, surely he should have continued as the main striker
with Ormerod & JLAA out wide.
but what the f@ck do I know? In actual fact what the f@ck do our last
2 managers know??
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 11:25 - Jan 22 with 2133 viewsinthenet

Let's get players playing for us who love that badge not the money

Rastrickblue

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 11:31 - Jan 22 with 2112 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

West Ham United Goalkeepers & Bogba's Loans end This weekend or weekend after not sure which because we signed Rodders on Loan week after them two

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 11:31 - Jan 22 with 2107 viewsSpeedy

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 11:25 - Jan 22 by inthenet

They don't exist in professional football, at any level.

Even Gary Jones wouldn't do it for the love of the club.
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 12:14 - Jan 22 with 2017 viewsfunkkk

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 11:25 - Jan 22 by inthenet

Best pick some of us out of the stands then. People forget it's a job. Players with professional pride will do me.
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 12:19 - Jan 22 with 2007 viewsinthenet

If they cant be bothered to show some pride for 90mins then piss off I would rather have the reserves on that pitch and get relegated

Rastrickblue

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 12:35 - Jan 22 with 1971 viewsColDale

it has to be said that any enthusiasm that came following the PNE home game has disappeared since Ormerod was introduced to the team. I'm not scapegoating him for the past four games but it's clear he's not being managed in the same way that some of the younger players have been. I've felt he should have been subbed in every one of his games so far, yet others have been taken off to the detriment of the team.
Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 12:55 - Jan 22 with 1926 viewsinthenet

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 12:35 - Jan 22 by ColDale

it has to be said that any enthusiasm that came following the PNE home game has disappeared since Ormerod was introduced to the team. I'm not scapegoating him for the past four games but it's clear he's not being managed in the same way that some of the younger players have been. I've felt he should have been subbed in every one of his games so far, yet others have been taken off to the detriment of the team.

In other words bad management Favourtism or in the contract ? Take your pick it's a joke we need a manager with a bit of grit.

Rastrickblue

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 15:18 - Jan 22 with 1848 viewsSalwaDale

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 12:35 - Jan 22 by ColDale

Absolutely.

Against Walsall we played a solid formation and seemed to be playing with a higher tempo. Not great but definite improvement.

Against PNE it was the same but up another notch. Really looked like we were moving in the right direction.

Did the signing of Ormerod and tinkering of formation leave the players thinking that there was more dodgy team selections and tactics to come? Did they lose faith in Beech?

Since then we seem to have gone backwards. It was Beech's job to lose. Unfortunately I am sure that he has lost it.

TBBT

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 16:38 - Jan 22 with 1758 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bogdanovic and Ormerod on 12:14 - Jan 22 by funkkk

Best pick some of us out of the stands then. People forget it's a job. Players with professional pride will do me.

I've always said that there are better players in our stands than Barnes Homer et al.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024