Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? 00:44 - Feb 10 with 2898 viewsQPR1882

4 here leaving sunny Staines/Slough/Perivale 9.30.

Should be an interesting drive up there.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:49 - Feb 10 with 1826 viewsPlumsteadQPR

20 of us heading to Liverpool tmra night then across to Blackburn Sat AM... Gonna be messy.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:53 - Feb 10 with 1815 viewsBrightonhoop

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 00:49 - Feb 10 by PlumsteadQPR

20 of us heading to Liverpool tmra night then across to Blackburn Sat AM... Gonna be messy.

Did the same for a mates stag, went to Goodison. Try getting 10 londoners into the Everton end 15 mins after KO...messy indeed but it will live with you for always. Dont go walking up the aisle with a black eye. And good luck to you fella.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 02:12 - Feb 10 with 1804 viewsOakwoodR

Start work 23:00 Friday. Finish work 07:00 Saturday. Train to Blackburn at 08:30. Lunch and a couple of beers before game.
Watch us concede an injury time winner*
Train back to London 18:15. Back at Euston 21:45
Back into work 23:00

Why? Because some things are more important than sleep.

The game had better not be off as I have spunked £80 on a train ticket.

* = probably.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 08:48 - Feb 10 with 1763 viewsbenbu

Yes, 3 of us heading off from Ickenham around half 8! 3 1/2 drive up the motorways (hopefully no more) to the golden cup pub...
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 09:13 - Feb 10 with 1740 viewsAunt_Nelly

Bollocks to Blackburn.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 09:14 - Feb 10 with 1738 viewsNorthernr

6 in the travelling party. Drinking games in Mabel's Tavern if the game is off.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 09:29 - Feb 10 with 1719 viewsgjc104

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 09:14 - Feb 10 by Northernr

6 in the travelling party. Drinking games in Mabel's Tavern if the game is off.

Myself and my daughter will be there as usual!
Weather OK in the Manchester area as of today.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 12:55 - Feb 10 with 1662 viewskingo

5 of us from HW, little Kingo no 5's first away game oop north.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Login to get fewer ads

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 13:06 - Feb 10 with 1652 viewsmikeygunn

1.5 from Wetherby, the .5 is a united fan but its his second QPR game, think he prefers it to Old Trafford!!
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:28 - Feb 10 with 1606 viewsLancsBushRs

yup, nice to have another 'local' game...
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:29 - Feb 10 with 1600 viewsNorthernr

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:28 - Feb 10 by LancsBushRs

yup, nice to have another 'local' game...

How's the weather mate?
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:39 - Feb 10 with 1585 viewsNeil_SI

I hope it doesn't get called off, looking forward to this, and, the real bonus is, will things get ugly if we do well and win there? I can't wait to sample the poisonous atmosphere, because it looks utterly amazing from the outside.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:43 - Feb 10 with 1579 viewsNorthernr

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:39 - Feb 10 by Neil_SI

I hope it doesn't get called off, looking forward to this, and, the real bonus is, will things get ugly if we do well and win there? I can't wait to sample the poisonous atmosphere, because it looks utterly amazing from the outside.

You've gone all dark on us Neil.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:44 - Feb 10 with 1573 viewsLancsBushRs

I'm about 25/30 min drive away and doesn't seem toooo bad at all at the mo.

Unless conditions get considerably worse over night, I'd be very surprised at it being called off...

Gees, if we managed Leeds last year......
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:46 - Feb 10 with 1568 viewsLancsBushRs

^ plus what Neil said
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:50 - Feb 10 with 1561 viewsCanterbury_Don

On the Virgin flyer to Manchester for Eve of Six Pointer beers. The Lass O'Gowrie, that's the place isn't it?

New ground for me - and that's always very exciting.....

Fingers crossed re: the weather.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:55 - Feb 10 with 1556 viewsNorthernr

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:44 - Feb 10 by LancsBushRs

I'm about 25/30 min drive away and doesn't seem toooo bad at all at the mo.

Unless conditions get considerably worse over night, I'd be very surprised at it being called off...

Gees, if we managed Leeds last year......

Frozen pitch sounds like the main threat. -4 or thereabouts tonight.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 15:02 - Feb 10 with 1543 viewskingo

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 14:55 - Feb 10 by Northernr

Frozen pitch sounds like the main threat. -4 or thereabouts tonight.

I am certain that they have undersoil heating so that shouldn't be a problem.

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 15:25 - Feb 10 with 1523 viewswombat

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 15:02 - Feb 10 by kingo

I am certain that they have undersoil heating so that shouldn't be a problem.

4 from uxbridge tommorow leaving 8am for some reason.

if anyone of you are driving and see a black BMW X5 behind you at speed get the feck out of my way !!!!

Poll: which is your favouite foot

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 15:26 - Feb 10 with 1522 viewsChinajohn

I'll be there, local game for me. Enfieldargh is meeting me at my place and we're heading over t'hills to Ewok Park.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 15:40 - Feb 10 with 1504 viewskingo

I just got a weather update from Accrington and all fine and above freezing.

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 16:43 - Feb 10 with 1454 viewsTGRRRSSS

Don't think the Chicken Farmers will be pleased if someone turns on the Undersoil heating, bloody expensive you know

Seriously though me and mate debated this one and I rather fancied it but in the end the costs of trains were too much, glad we didn't given the weather now.
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 16:58 - Feb 10 with 1441 viewsNorthernr

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 15:40 - Feb 10 by kingo

Christ that's rare, is that one of the headlines on Look North (No, further north than that) tonight?
If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 1430 viewsrichles

best pub near the ground that will let kids in ? in any info would be great cheers
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

perth lsa

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 17:13 - Feb 10 with 1418 viewsNorthernr

If the weather permits the game to be played,who's going to Blackburn ? on 15:40 - Feb 10 by kingo

Worth saying that Accrington have already called their game off tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024