Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez 13:15 - Feb 11 with 3252 viewsolympicdale

is now even more of a t*at that he already was.

Life is a game of fate.

Suarez on 15:37 - Feb 11 with 779 viewsfirgrovedale51

Suarez on 15:34 - Feb 11 by MoonyDale

I agree that we find that a racist term no matter how it is used, but the use of the term Ni**er from one friend to another is not deemed racist to themselves, that is what I meant by context, I have a friend who is an Oldham fan and he and his mates of the same creed use it between themselves often and they never see it as racist, if I were to use the term towards him it takes on a wholly different slant....

Where Suarez comes from it is not a racist term but he was found guilty because of the term used so it stands to reason it is the term and not how it is used or even meant
Suarez on 15:38 - Feb 11 with 766 viewsDaveButt

Suarez on 15:30 - Feb 11 by firgrovedale51

Agree with that a hanshake at the end is enough , and if a player doe not want to shake hands then so be it

Noticed Ferdinand didn’t shake Suarez’s hand, but no mention of that.
Ho! I forgot he is a United player so that’s ok.
Suarez on 15:40 - Feb 11 with 758 viewsMoonyDale

Suarez on 15:37 - Feb 11 by firgrovedale51

Where Suarez comes from it is not a racist term but he was found guilty because of the term used so it stands to reason it is the term and not how it is used or even meant

Only because a complaint was made by Evra, it goes on all the time between friends and that simple fact shows that it is not the term but the context it is used in, Suarez defence was flimsy at best, ignorance does not excuse the use of the word in an aggressive manner.....We will have a agree to disagree on the context thing.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Suarez on 16:29 - Feb 11 with 726 viewsBlueDutch

The fact is they are both as bad as each other, worse than kids in a playground. If Evra had any balls he wouldn't have said anything in the first place and if Suarez wasn't such a hot head, this non-event wouldn't have been blown up out of all proportion. There is no actual proof anyone said anything, its just one players word against the other.
The fact that the FA made a laughing stock of themselves (as usual) doesn't help and their handling of the matter is pure comedy.
Bring back the days of Tommy Smith and 'Chopper' Harris kicking 10 bells out of each other, then shaking hands after the game ... and not a foreigner in sight.
Calling someone a t*at is pretty childish too.

upthedale.nl

Suarez on 16:38 - Feb 11 with 714 viewsKenBoon

Suarez on 16:29 - Feb 11 by BlueDutch

The fact is they are both as bad as each other, worse than kids in a playground. If Evra had any balls he wouldn't have said anything in the first place and if Suarez wasn't such a hot head, this non-event wouldn't have been blown up out of all proportion. There is no actual proof anyone said anything, its just one players word against the other.
The fact that the FA made a laughing stock of themselves (as usual) doesn't help and their handling of the matter is pure comedy.
Bring back the days of Tommy Smith and 'Chopper' Harris kicking 10 bells out of each other, then shaking hands after the game ... and not a foreigner in sight.

That's just all wrong.
Suarez on 17:02 - Feb 11 with 697 viewsMoonyDale

Suarez on 16:38 - Feb 11 by KenBoon

That's just all wrong.

Is anything he posts ever right?

Suarez on 17:04 - Feb 11 with 695 viewsColDale

Fergie's reaction afterwards was fantastically OTT. Was like a Daily Mail editorial.
Suarez on 17:14 - Feb 11 with 682 viewsD_Alien

Suarez on 17:04 - Feb 11 by ColDale

Fergie's reaction afterwards was fantastically OTT. Was like a Daily Mail editorial.

Aye, but counterbalanced by Rooney's post-match interview. Is he the most boring player in the premiership when it comes to expressing an opinion?

Fair enough, he'd obviously been told by the Utd press officer not to say anything about the Suarez/Evra business, but answering "Dunno" to even the most innocuous question says it all, i.e. nothing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Suarez on 17:20 - Feb 11 with 668 viewsSuddenLad

Suarez on 17:14 - Feb 11 by D_Alien

Aye, but counterbalanced by Rooney's post-match interview. Is he the most boring player in the premiership when it comes to expressing an opinion?

Fair enough, he'd obviously been told by the Utd press officer not to say anything about the Suarez/Evra business, but answering "Dunno" to even the most innocuous question says it all, i.e. nothing

For somebody with the IQ and charisma of a dog turd, it amazes me that they shoved Rooney in front of the camera to begin with.

It's as if they're trying to humiliate him because he's a scouser.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Suarez on 17:21 - Feb 11 with 668 viewsMoonyDale

Suarez on 17:14 - Feb 11 by D_Alien

To be fair Rooney hasn't been blessed with an over abundance of brain cells though....

Suarez on 17:21 - Feb 11 with 667 views442Dale

Suarez on 17:02 - Feb 11 by MoonyDale

Billy Davies to Dale was right.

Right for British comedy.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Suarez on 17:23 - Feb 11 with 657 views442Dale

Suarez on 15:38 - Feb 11 by DaveButt

Noticed Ferdinand didn’t shake Suarez’s hand, but no mention of that.
Ho! I forgot he is a United player so that’s ok.

Do you think Ferdinand would have refused a handshake if Suarez hadn't blanked Evra?

Suarez on 17:33 - Feb 11 with 639 viewsfirgrovedale51

Suarez on 17:23 - Feb 11 by 442Dale

Do you think Ferdinand would have refused a handshake if Suarez hadn't blanked Evra?

Yes because he is a racist!!!
Suarez on 17:54 - Feb 11 with 611 viewsolympicdale

Suarez on 17:21 - Feb 11 by MoonyDale

To be fair Rooney hasn't been blessed with an over abundance of brain cells though....

think his 2 remaining brain cells have been killed with that new toupee of his.

Loved Fergies reaction, just saying what we all (BD aside, no surprise) think, this guy is harming the image of Liverpool acting like a complete tool, and a stubborn moron.

Life is a game of fate.

Suarez on 17:56 - Feb 11 with 611 viewsColDale

I wonder had the original incident took place in another game and not against Man United, would Liverpool's reaction had been any different.
Suarez on 18:02 - Feb 11 with 596 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Suarez on 17:56 - Feb 11 by ColDale

I wonder had the original incident took place in another game and not against Man United, would Liverpool's reaction had been any different.

Also say it was Konchesky (when he played for Liverpool) who had been accused, would the fans be so behind him?
Suarez on 18:15 - Feb 11 with 581 viewsSuddenLad

Suarez on 17:04 - Feb 11 by ColDale

Alex Ferguson has enough experience to know that he should never have referred to the incident, and commented on the match ONLY.

Of course, Fergie being Fergie, he has to re-ignite the flames and make a sad situation worse. I hope he's proud of himself.

Anyone else of course, and Fergie would be demanding the FA take action.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Suarez on 18:16 - Feb 11 with 579 viewsBlueDutch

Suarez on 17:21 - Feb 11 by 442Dale

Billy Davies to Dale was right.

Right for British comedy.

Nothing wrong with wanting the best for your club. I suppose by what you say, you don't want the best?

upthedale.nl

Suarez on 18:25 - Feb 11 with 569 viewsBlueDutch

Suarez on 17:02 - Feb 11 by MoonyDale

I never know what Mr Boon says, cos for some reason his drivel is ignored by my PC Pity mine isn't!

upthedale.nl

Suarez on 18:44 - Feb 11 with 550 viewsDaley_Lama

Did Rio refuse to shake hands with John Terry last weekend?

Answers on a soapbox....

Poll: DF in or out

Suarez on 18:54 - Feb 11 with 539 views442Dale

Suarez on 18:16 - Feb 11 by BlueDutch

Nothing wrong with wanting the best for your club. I suppose by what you say, you don't want the best?

No. If you're asking if I want the best I'd have gone for Jose Mourinho.

Not some bloke who collected forwards at Forest and moaned when he wasn't given the go ahead to sign even more.

Both are unrealistic targets for a club like Dale, but I won't be imploring the board sort Mourinho out with a deal when Coleman eventually leaves.

Suarez on 18:55 - Feb 11 with 538 views442Dale

Suarez on 18:44 - Feb 11 by Daley_Lama

Answers on a soapbox....

Terry wasn't in the squad.

Suarez on 19:52 - Feb 11 with 487 viewsDaleBear

Suarez on 17:33 - Feb 11 by firgrovedale51

Yes because he is a racist!!!

Danny Welbeck didn't shake his hand either. So does that make him a racist as well?!
Suarez on 20:02 - Feb 11 with 484 viewsClivert

Suarez on 18:44 - Feb 11 by Daley_Lama

Answers on a soapbox....

What did Rio say to him??

Anyway Rio is doing enough for opposing teams this season during games rather than having to offer a hand shake pre game!

Suarez on 21:59 - Feb 11 with 416 viewsCedar_Room

Suarez on 16:29 - Feb 11 by BlueDutch

actually Suarez never denied saying what he said - just that the term used was not offensive in Uruguay. The FA decided this defence was "unsustainable and simply incredible". So it comes down to whether you believe Suarez's explanation or not, there is no dispute that he did say it.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024