Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Algarve???? 02:01 - Feb 17 with 1229 viewsRobbyQPR

It should be Alcatrazz the way them lot have being playing! talkin about being pampered!
Algarve???? on 02:59 - Feb 17 with 1222 viewsSharpy

TOP POST.

FCUK OFF

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Algarve???? on 10:07 - Feb 17 with 1175 viewsSomersetHoops

According to the official site they consider 2 hours training a hard day - I wonder what they do on the easy days. I'm not sure why after some of the dire performances we have had recently, when normally at Harlington, players are allowed to do their training shower and disappear without spending time analysing where they have failed and discussing how they can improve. I would have thought footballers are paid enough to dedicate more of their time to the club and its interests.

Its also been said that Joey Barton has titled himself 'the natural' so why is he so crap at free kicks and corners? - he aint natural at those so I hope he's spending some time practicing them if he is going to continue to insist on taking them.

I suppose its easy to criticise what is coming out of Portugal by way of our PR people, but all I hope is they are spending time analysing games, looking at individual's errors and faults and working hard at improving and eliminating them.

I hope MH and his coaches are being tough enough on the underperforming, overpaid players who have badly let us all down so far this season.

If they come back and look more like a team committed to winning enough games to keep us up then it will have worked, but from what is coming out of the official site it sounds more like a holiday camp than the Boot Camp we've been promised.

Who's Next?

Algarve???? on 10:30 - Feb 17 with 1159 viewsNorthernr

Whenever I've seen a professional team train I've always been astounded by:
1 - how quick the session was
2 - how little they seem to do in it
Algarve???? on 10:40 - Feb 17 with 1143 viewsShotKneesHoop

They should spend three hours every day analysing what each individual did on the ball, and more importantly, what they did off the ball.

Too many lose the ball and either don't back track or close down the opposition - or form triangles and make themselves available when the ball is won back.

Hate to say it but it's what Manure do better than most.

Working on creating options off the ball is the key thing that this lot can't do, and our dear Joey "I'm a natural' xxxx Barton is one of the worst.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Algarve???? on 10:49 - Feb 17 with 1123 viewsDesertBoot

I bet some of them return better at golf than at passing and defending.
Are the photos of their personalised boots really necessary too?
Images of short passing and running up hills would be nice.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Algarve???? on 10:50 - Feb 17 with 1122 viewsEsgaroth

I don't think the idea of going to Portugal was to run them into the ground, we need them to be fresh and ready to go against Foolham.

Sparky is using this time to get the players heads in the right place, drill them in tactics and get them playing for each other as a cohesive unit.

One things for sure, WE need to play our part and make HQ as noisy as possible.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Algarve???? on 11:03 - Feb 17 with 1110 viewsdaveB

i found the Barton interview a bit cringeworthy, mostly about the "banter" they share which was like watching a couple of school kids, the intense training was piggy in the middle which none of them were that good at and Barton seemed happy to have more digs at Taarabt working hard etc rather than just let the boy focus on what he's good at and let him and the other hod carriers to the work.
Algarve???? on 13:56 - Feb 17 with 1063 viewsPinnerPaul

Algarve???? on 11:03 - Feb 17 by daveB

i found the Barton interview a bit cringeworthy, mostly about the "banter" they share which was like watching a couple of school kids, the intense training was piggy in the middle which none of them were that good at and Barton seemed happy to have more digs at Taarabt working hard etc rather than just let the boy focus on what he's good at and let him and the other hod carriers to the work.

Don't think you are going to get clever free kick routines and sequences showing MH pointing out individual faults on I Player!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024