Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COG 14:51 - Mar 2 with 4176 viewsofficialdale

is it just me or is anybody excited to see cog back tomorrow? for some reason, it's a lot different to when the likes of lambert and holt returned. no doubt, he'll get a massive cheer and standing ovation. nothing less that he deserves! hope the boo boys don't come out tomorrow!!

.... not to excited to see him on top of his game though.
COG on 19:26 - Mar 2 with 1082 viewsChaffRAFC

COG on 19:25 - Mar 2 by dingdangblue

I always thought he'd make a better Coach.

Heh! Very good!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

COG on 19:29 - Mar 2 with 1075 viewsdale1968

Could'nt care less to be honest he is just another greedy ';[;';# who has been and gone.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

COG on 19:34 - Mar 2 with 1070 views442Dale

COG on 19:29 - Mar 2 by dale1968

Could'nt care less to be honest he is just another greedy ';[;';# who has been and gone.

What should he have done differently?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

COG on 19:43 - Mar 2 with 1061 viewsphomem

You'd turn down 7k week then
COG on 19:49 - Mar 2 with 1051 viewsnordenblue

Who has a family and bills to pay, when offered triple wages he should have replied " no actually ill give it a miss and play in front of 2500 every home game?" Engage brain first
COG on 19:57 - Mar 2 with 1039 viewspnc4eva1

Grateful for the goal that sent us up.

Understand that he went on for bigger money.

Not impressed that he refused to play for the club when he heard of Sheff Weds interest

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

COG on 20:01 - Mar 2 with 1028 viewsTalkingSutty

COG on 15:49 - Mar 2 by ChaffRAFC

He should get a fabulous reception from every Dale fan I think. He scored the goal that sent us up and without his superb contribution overall, we'd still be in the Rochdale league.

Correct, would put him in the same bracket as Lambert and Holt when it comes to his performances for our club. COG is a class act and also a nice guy to boot, he deserves appreciation from the Dale fans.

Having said all that, i hope he has a absolute stinker tomorrow
COG on 22:19 - Mar 2 with 961 viewsShun

COG on 19:57 - Mar 2 by pnc4eva1

Not impressed that he refused to play for the club when he heard of Sheff Weds interest

I think somebody quashed this rumour soon after it came out. COG was never less than fully professional with us (so I've heard).
Login to get fewer ads

COG on 22:24 - Mar 2 with 955 viewsThreeLions

You wont find me worshipping players very often but that game against Cheltenham away when Chris scored his hat trick is about the only time since Holty at Notts Cheaty away I have put a fantastic performance justified to just one player.

I wont be shouting Dale reject thats for sure
COG on 22:46 - Mar 2 with 941 views442Dale

COG on 22:24 - Mar 2 by ThreeLions

You wont find me worshipping players very often but that game against Cheltenham away when Chris scored his hat trick is about the only time since Holty at Notts Cheaty away I have put a fantastic performance justified to just one player.

I wont be shouting Dale reject thats for sure

Which Notts game did Holty play well in? Genuinely can't remember!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

COG on 22:59 - Mar 2 with 934 viewsChaffRAFC

COG on 22:46 - Mar 2 by 442Dale

Was trying to think back to games where Grant Holt gave us a masterclass in forward play, the immediate two to spring to mind were Hull away at the KC Stadium where he was magnifent against the best defence in the league. Also, Huddersfield away came to mind where he put in a very similar style of performance.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

COG on 23:02 - Mar 2 with 929 viewsThreeLions

The one where he covered every blade of grass on the pitch, we looked like a one man team that day, sure it was a Bank holiday? might be wrong though
COG on 23:34 - Mar 2 with 913 viewsColDale

COG on 19:57 - Mar 2 by pnc4eva1

unfortunately the club has a tendency of leaking whispering stories like this when a player leaves.They should be as respectful as the departing player always is.
COG on 23:37 - Mar 2 with 910 viewsColDale

it was the game where we had 2 players sent off at their place and drew 0-0.

He was everywhere - he was our best defender clearing the ball off the line, and he almost sneaked it in the last couple of minutes with a length of the field run.

I left Meadow Lane disappointed that day at not winning that day. As if you could ever win away with nine men
COG on 10:34 - Mar 3 with 814 viewsklmblue

COG on 23:37 - Mar 2 by ColDale

it was the game where we had 2 players sent off at their place and drew 0-0.

He was everywhere - he was our best defender clearing the ball off the line, and he almost sneaked it in the last couple of minutes with a length of the field run.

I left Meadow Lane disappointed that day at not winning that day. As if you could ever win away with nine men

And wen we won away against the scum then Col 0-1 88 or 89 with 9 men

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

COG on 11:33 - Mar 3 with 741 viewsClivert

COG on 23:02 - Mar 2 by ThreeLions

The one where he covered every blade of grass on the pitch, we looked like a one man team that day, sure it was a Bank holiday? might be wrong though

I think it was a New Years bank holiday (maybe in 2005??), Cooksey and Griffiths were the two sent off if I remember correctly.

COG should be applauded before the game and rightly so in my opinion as he was a vital member of probably the best team ever seen in Dale colours but once the game is under way we must support our own players as after Tuesday's result it is crucial that we pick something up today!
COG on 11:47 - Mar 3 with 720 viewsfrenzied

Great player for us but come 3.00 pm he is the enemy and i hope he has an awful game ,come 4.50 i wish him all the best
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024