Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegated 21:37 - Mar 20 with 5926 viewsHarry_Dale

I think tonight has made the mountain too high to climb...

As poor as Eyre was, I think ultimately what cost us will be the 6 games that Beech was in charge, due to the delays at board level.

Up the Dale!
Relegated on 10:00 - Mar 22 with 1442 viewsD_Alien

Overhaul

Thanks

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Relegated on 10:45 - Mar 22 with 1407 viewssweetcorn

Relegated on 10:00 - Mar 22 by D_Alien

Overhaul

Thanks

Wow. you're more butthurt than I suspected. really should apply some cream for it.

Clap clap clap. Correcting a spelling mistake. i'm sure your mother is proud.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Relegated on 11:00 - Mar 22 with 1402 viewsD_Alien

Relegated on 10:45 - Mar 22 by sweetcorn

Wow. you're more butthurt than I suspected. really should apply some cream for it.

Clap clap clap. Correcting a spelling mistake. i'm sure your mother is proud.

I deliberately didn't reply to your post you turd

Its overhaul, not overall - I'm replying to you now, what you gonna do about it?

And if you're so concerned about the state of my arsehole, you're welcome to inspect it
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Relegated on 11:17 - Mar 22 with 1388 viewsdingdangblue

Massive overall - what fat decorators wear.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Relegated on 19:31 - Mar 22 with 1302 viewssweetcorn

Relegated on 11:00 - Mar 22 by D_Alien

Its overhaul, not overall - I'm replying to you now, what you gonna do about it?

And if you're so concerned about the state of my arsehole, you're welcome to inspect it

'what you gonna do about it' -- it's a belter that one. Mong. go sit on your mothers rabbit.

You know i thought you were old but judging be your behaviour on this thread i'd probably say you're about 7.

As for inspecting your bum hole, i'll happy inspect it with my fist.

Relegated on 19:32 - Mar 22 with 1297 viewsD_Alien

Relegated on 19:31 - Mar 22 by sweetcorn

'what you gonna do about it' -- it's a belter that one. Mong. go sit on your mothers rabbit.

You know i thought you were old but judging be your behaviour on this thread i'd probably say you're about 7.

As for inspecting your bum hole, i'll happy inspect it with my fist.

Fook off you boring tw@t

I'll polish my arse so you can get a good reflection when you inspect it

Relegated on 19:48 - Mar 22 with 1264 viewsfrenzied

Relegated on 09:27 - Mar 22 by sweetcorn

1. they'll be alright next season then, because we'll be in league two
2. where do you expect us to find the money to fund a complete overall of the squad like you suggest, it's just not realistic.

im sure with this squad we are capable of pottering around league 2 mid table for the next few years.
Money will always be an issue,some of the early loanees were dreadful ,i think that if Coleman had been in charge from last sept we wouldnt be in this mess wed have easily survived.
Ive almost written this season off i just hope we can get to the last 2 or 3 games and have some control over our destiny but as i said earlier its hope more than expectation.
Relegated on 19:53 - Mar 22 with 1250 viewsDoris

Relegated on 11:00 - Mar 22 by D_Alien

looks like he has vacated my posts to abuse you now ,good luck.
Login to get fewer ads

Relegated on 19:55 - Mar 22 with 1243 viewsD_Alien

Relegated on 19:53 - Mar 22 by Doris

Bring it on

He's out of his depth with me (even if he does harbour homoerotic fantasies about my arsehole)

Relegated on 19:58 - Mar 22 with 1237 viewssweetcorn

Relegated on 19:32 - Mar 22 by D_Alien

Fook off you boring tw@t

I'll polish my arse so you can get a good reflection when you inspect it

U mad brah?

Relegated on 20:01 - Mar 22 with 1228 viewssweetcorn

Relegated on 19:53 - Mar 22 by Doris

Have no issue with you, just think you were a bit quick to jump the gun on people, when you wer guilty of the same thing, in the same thread.

As for D_alien, thought he was a tw@t from the start.

Relegated on 20:38 - Mar 22 with 1217 viewsmacro

Relegated on 23:01 - Mar 20 by TVOS1907

We were relegated when Eyre was kept in charge for a month too long.

Everything since is a consequence of that.

agree, after the bradford fiasco he should have gone
Relegated on 20:46 - Mar 22 with 1208 viewsDoris

Relegated on 20:01 - Mar 22 by sweetcorn

Have no issue with you, just think you were a bit quick to jump the gun on people, when you wer guilty of the same thing, in the same thread.

You started a thread about pub food and when you started it, your post had no relevance to rochdale, other than the plough being managed by the same person who has the ratcliffe arms.

Then suddenly when someone reveals a promotion being ran with the trust and someone else mentions another pub with good food, you get on your high horse and turn it into a what does this pub do for RAFC or its club.

This is a messageboard and not everything has to be about RochdaleAFC, so a thread about pub food seems like a pretty good place for him to talk about another place. The more and more i read of your posts the more you look like a contentious d*ck, who wants everyone to listen to their opinion, but unwilling to listen to everyone elses.

what you changed your tune or did your mate post this while you left you computer unattended,a contentious d-ck i maybe but i dont change my views at a whim ,i look forward to you biting on a winning bet.
Relegated on 20:59 - Mar 22 with 1195 viewsD_Alien

Relegated on 20:01 - Mar 22 by sweetcorn

Yes, I'm a tw@t, admittedly

A tw@t with an arsehole that you'd like to fist

Actually, I've just had a nice meal and glass of chilled white with my gf, just popped back and you're still unable to let me go

How sad

Relegated on 17:10 - Mar 23 with 1137 viewssweetcorn

Relegated on 20:46 - Mar 22 by Doris

You started a thread about pub food and when you started it, your post had no relevance to rochdale, other than the plough being managed by the same person who has the ratcliffe arms.

Then suddenly when someone reveals a promotion being ran with the trust and someone else mentions another pub with good food, you get on your high horse and turn it into a what does this pub do for RAFC or its club.

This is a messageboard and not everything has to be about RochdaleAFC, so a thread about pub food seems like a pretty good place for him to talk about another place. The more and more i read of your posts the more you look like a contentious d*ck, who wants everyone to listen to their opinion, but unwilling to listen to everyone elses.

what you changed your tune or did your mate post this while you left you computer unattended,a contentious d-ck i maybe but i dont change my views at a whim ,i look forward to you biting on a winning bet.

although you are contentious, that doesn't mean i have an issue with you, was simply pointing out what others where maybe scared to say?

As for you D_alien, me, you and your girlfriend, 3 way fisting?

Relegated on 17:17 - Mar 23 with 1109 viewsD_Alien

Relegated on 17:10 - Mar 23 by sweetcorn

although you are contentious, that doesn't mean i have an issue with you, was simply pointing out what others where maybe scared to say?

As for you D_alien, me, you and your girlfriend, 3 way fisting?

That's a bit of an insult to the very many regulars on here who have no hesitation in voicing their opinions. I've no problem with yours either, it just amuses me that you keep trying it on, and failing

As for your other request, you're too far up your own arsehole to be any good in a threesome

Relegated on 18:20 - Mar 23 with 1074 viewsgizmo

Relegated on 17:17 - Mar 23 by D_Alien

That's a bit of an insult to the very many regulars on here who have no hesitation in voicing their opinions. I've no problem with yours either, it just amuses me that you keep trying it on, and failing

As for your other request, you're too far up your own arsehole to be any good in a threesome

...and you wonder why some members dont post on here anymore?

the old saying goes..."if you dont feed the fire, the fire goes out"

learn from this??

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

Relegated on 21:41 - Mar 23 with 972 viewsolympicdale

Relegated on 18:20 - Mar 23 by gizmo

learn from this??

I don't know this sweetcorn guy, but I have to say that he seems to cause an awful lot of fraction here which could turn people away from posting what they really think for fear of it getting thrown back in their face if its not the right thing..People have their own opinions and should be free to post them, no one will always agree thats life, but to have it thrown back, without a valid argument, or resulting to personal abuse/slander,is not called for.

Life is a game of fate.

Relegated on 14:21 - Mar 24 with 918 viewsD_Alien

Relegated on 18:20 - Mar 23 by gizmo

learn from this??

If you were capable of posting something constructive or interesting about any topic, football or otherwise, then yes, I might learn something from you. As it stands, 90-odd% of your posts are just boring and repetitive criticism

Perhaps you might take something from that

Relegated on 15:03 - Mar 24 with 893 viewssweetcorn

Relegated on 17:17 - Mar 23 by D_Alien

Your post suggests that I actually said that they were scared to say, i said maybe they are? the person who he made the target didn't call him up on it, so maybe i was right?

Gizmo is right, to be honest, i'd stopped caring about what you had to say, but obviously you are quite the bitter character, that can't let anything pass, so you were just waiting for your moment to strike, in revenge of me calling you out on how incredibly biased you were towards Chris Dunphy and virtually saying he can do no wrong, the sad thing for you was it was a spelling mistake, so bravo to you, if thats the best you can do.

As for your pathetic attempt to claim you wasn't responding to me, then that just shows how pathetic you actually are.

Relegated on 15:12 - Mar 24 with 884 viewsD_Alien

Relegated on 15:03 - Mar 24 by sweetcorn

Your post suggests that I actually said that they were scared to say, i said maybe they are? the person who he made the target didn't call him up on it, so maybe i was right?

Gizmo is right, to be honest, i'd stopped caring about what you had to say, but obviously you are quite the bitter character, that can't let anything pass, so you were just waiting for your moment to strike, in revenge of me calling you out on how incredibly biased you were towards Chris Dunphy and virtually saying he can do no wrong, the sad thing for you was it was a spelling mistake, so bravo to you, if thats the best you can do.

As for your pathetic attempt to claim you wasn't responding to me, then that just shows how pathetic you actually are.

Last word on this, because its becoming incredibly tedious - TS earlier in the thread had also used the word "overall" to which I jokingly responded (not in a critical way). So my response wasn't specifically to you (and not copied to your post) it was in general

Quite simply, you're wrong. And paranoid

Relegated on 15:14 - Mar 24 with 879 viewsNotEyreClue

Relegated on 14:21 - Mar 24 by D_Alien

If you were capable of posting something constructive or interesting about any topic, football or otherwise, then yes, I might learn something from you. As it stands, 90-odd% of your posts are just boring and repetitive criticism

Perhaps you might take something from that

Mealy mouthed bollocks

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Relegated on 15:20 - Mar 24 with 861 viewssweetcorn

Relegated on 15:12 - Mar 24 by D_Alien

Last word on this, because its becoming incredibly tedious - TS earlier in the thread had also used the word "overall" to which I jokingly responded (not in a critical way). So my response wasn't specifically to you (and not copied to your post) it was in general

Quite simply, you're wrong. And paranoid

What a load of bollocks.

You'd already replied to TalkingSutty's mistake, then amazingly your reply came after i had used the same mistake. Is this all an unfortunate coincidence? I doubt it, when you were clearly lying in wait after our previous crossing. If you seriously expect me to believe that you must be a tard.

Must try harder.

Relegated on 15:25 - Mar 24 with 850 viewsD_Alien

Relegated on 15:20 - Mar 24 by sweetcorn

What a load of bollocks.

You'd already replied to TalkingSutty's mistake, then amazingly your reply came after i had used the same mistake. Is this all an unfortunate coincidence? I doubt it, when you were clearly lying in wait after our previous crossing. If you seriously expect me to believe that you must be a tard.

Must try harder.

No coincidence at all, you tit

That's precisely why I posted it, because it had been repeated, but not specifically aimed at you

Sorry, but you're just too thick for me to continue with this

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024