Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long do we have to put up... 19:16 - Apr 15 with 1413 viewsMoonshineSteve

... with such inept officiating? Football fans are being seriously short-changed by these incompetent, arrogant referees. The FA appeals system needs a signed confession & a smoking gun before they even pause before turning the appeal down.

Makes you wonder why we all bother.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

How long do we have to put up... on 19:35 - Apr 15 with 1377 viewshoopstar67

Totally agree. The standard of refs at the moment is shocking and they are supposed to be professional?
How long do we have to put up... on 19:45 - Apr 15 with 1348 viewsted_hendrix

We'll be debating crap decisions this time next Year and the year after that and beyond.
All the video evidence is right there at pitch side.
It cost the average everyday football fan a small fortune supporting his team and It can cost his club millions of pounds with dreadful decisions.

Don't tell anyone at the FA though, they're all to busy snorting bastard cocaine and laughing at us poor bastards, one day they might actually win us a world cup bid.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How long do we have to put up... on 20:25 - Apr 15 with 1299 viewsderbyhoop

I can accept referees making mistakes. They are not infallible.

What I find difficult to accept is that none of them nor their employers. the FA, are prepared to acknowledge that fact.

For whatever reasons, the FA upheld Derry's red card, did nothing about Ashley Young's blatant cheating (giving him free rein to repeat it today), nor Balotelli's assault on Song. And they demand RESPECT!!!!

You don't get respect when you condone cheating and thuggery. But it's OK for the same organisation to appeal Rooney's kick at a Montenegran defender.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

How long do we have to put up... on 20:41 - Apr 15 with 1269 viewsShotKneesHoop

You can name the good refs on the hand of a Naaaarch supporter.

1. Howard Webb
2. Mark Clattenberg
3. Chris Foy
4. Michael Jones
5. Phil Dowd
6. Andre Marriner
7. Jon Moss

The rest are so dire that they need replacing. If rugby and cricket use technology, why can't football?

Put the Spanish Inquisition on that cheating bastard Ashley Young and there's a chance a few things might get sorted.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

How long do we have to put up... on 20:45 - Apr 15 with 1254 viewsMoonshineSteve

How long do we have to put up... on 20:25 - Apr 15 by derbyhoop

I can accept referees making mistakes. They are not infallible.

What I find difficult to accept is that none of them nor their employers. the FA, are prepared to acknowledge that fact.

For whatever reasons, the FA upheld Derry's red card, did nothing about Ashley Young's blatant cheating (giving him free rein to repeat it today), nor Balotelli's assault on Song. And they demand RESPECT!!!!

You don't get respect when you condone cheating and thuggery. But it's OK for the same organisation to appeal Rooney's kick at a Montenegran defender.

Mistakes are inevitable. But Mr Atkinson is beyond mistakes. He denied our goal because he couldn't see the ball cross the line. Wonder what he saw today then.

How long do we have to put up... on 00:53 - Apr 16 with 1161 viewscanaryfan

How long do we have to put up... on 20:41 - Apr 15 by ShotKneesHoop

1. Howard Webb
2. Mark Clattenberg
3. Chris Foy
4. Michael Jones
5. Phil Dowd
6. Andre Marriner
7. Jon Moss

The rest are so dire that they need replacing. If rugby and cricket use technology, why can't football?

Put the Spanish Inquisition on that cheating bastard Ashley Young and there's a chance a few things might get sorted.

Actually, I do not have seven fingers. I have just the usual five, plus my thumb.

Anyway, I would have to take Andre Marriner off your list of competent officials, as he is truly inept.
How long do we have to put up... on 12:55 - Apr 16 with 1048 viewsPerthRs

How long do we have to put up... on 00:53 - Apr 16 by canaryfan

Actually, I do not have seven fingers. I have just the usual five, plus my thumb.

Anyway, I would have to take Andre Marriner off your list of competent officials, as he is truly inept.

Now being totally crap at biology at school I thought that we had 4 fingers and a thumb, but then again you being a Norwich supporter could explain the extra finger!!
How long do we have to put up... on 12:56 - Apr 16 with 1043 viewsQPunkR

How long do we have to put up... on 12:55 - Apr 16 by PerthRs

Now being totally crap at biology at school I thought that we had 4 fingers and a thumb, but then again you being a Norwich supporter could explain the extra finger!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

How long do we have to put up... on 13:00 - Apr 16 with 1034 viewsRickyDicky

How long do we have to put up... on 20:41 - Apr 15 by ShotKneesHoop

1. Howard Webb
2. Mark Clattenberg
3. Chris Foy
4. Michael Jones
5. Phil Dowd
6. Andre Marriner
7. Jon Moss

Clattenberg ?!

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

How long do we have to put up... on 13:01 - Apr 16 with 1032 viewsJuzzie

How long do we have to put up... on 13:47 - Apr 16 with 1000 viewsderbyhoop

How long do we have to put up... on 20:45 - Apr 15 by MoonshineSteve

Mistakes are inevitable. But Mr Atkinson is beyond mistakes. He denied our goal because he couldn't see the ball cross the line. Wonder what he saw today then.

Atkinson was the ref at bolton, but the decision was made by stevie wonder with the flag. Perhaps that influenced yesterdays decision. At least he admitted he got it wrong. No compensatiom for spurs but It's a step in the right direction.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

How long do we have to put up... on 13:55 - Apr 16 with 995 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I've even had opposition fans at work sympathising about poor refereeing recently towards us.

Going down is fine, been there before but to go down because of inept decisions leaves a very bitter taste, like when you put your roll-up out in your black coffee and not notice until you take a mouthful.

Apart from shite performances obviously but if that West Brom goal had been allowed...

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

How long do we have to put up... on 14:08 - Apr 16 with 981 viewsadhoc_qpr

How long do we have to put up... on 13:47 - Apr 16 by derbyhoop

Atkinson was the ref at bolton, but the decision was made by stevie wonder with the flag. Perhaps that influenced yesterdays decision. At least he admitted he got it wrong. No compensatiom for spurs but It's a step in the right direction.

While the Ashley Young five was disgraceful, i actually think the Atkinson 'ghost goal' for Chelsea was worse because he simply guessed!

Being conned by a cheating player is one thing, but surely giving a decision based on guesswork rather than what you've actually seen is absolutely unacceptable?

Anyway i doubt Ashley Young will be receiving any more soft penalties this season after the last week's coverage.
How long do we have to put up... on 15:14 - Apr 16 with 958 viewsHollowayRanger

the SADDEST thing is i dont go to matches worring about the other teams now

i go WORRING about the poxy ref!!!!

you can bet spurs get a nice bonus of the one who ref's our game and chelski are being looked after as well ,stoke should be ok, but anything city need to win title if its still there to be won will be given!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

How long do we have to put up... on 15:18 - Apr 16 with 952 viewsPinnerPaul

How long do we have to put up... on 15:14 - Apr 16 by HollowayRanger

the SADDEST thing is i dont go to matches worring about the other teams now

i go WORRING about the poxy ref!!!!

you can bet spurs get a nice bonus of the one who ref's our game and chelski are being looked after as well ,stoke should be ok, but anything city need to win title if its still there to be won will be given!

I thought the FA wanted Man Utd to win the title!
How long do we have to put up... on 15:47 - Apr 16 with 934 viewsShotKneesHoop

How long do we have to put up... on 13:00 - Apr 16 by RickyDicky

Clattenberg ?!

Clattenburg did Norwich away and Wolves at home, and I thought he was faultless in both games. Just gets on it without guessing decisions

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

How long do we have to put up... on 17:43 - Apr 16 with 902 viewsMoonshineSteve

Tee hee.

How long do we have to put up... on 18:34 - Apr 16 with 882 viewsShotKneesHoop

How long do we have to put up... on 17:43 - Apr 16 by MoonshineSteve

Tee hee.

We'll see tonight, Canary, your favourite ref is doing Arse vs Wigging.

Hopefully five reds and a couple of dodgy pens.

How long do we have to put up... on 18:36 - Apr 16 with 878 viewsTGRRRSSS

Atkinsons been involved in 3 massive contreverseys iin little over a month, it's time he stepped down (or was stepped down).
Assume he'll be booked for the Cup Final now (UNless he's done it)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024