Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton are gash! 11:00 - Apr 23 with 4675 viewsFerdy

I watched them against Swansea they should have got beat by at least a couple of goals. I think as little as 1 more point might be enough for us to stay up. I cant see them getting anything against villa.
Bolton are gash! on 11:13 - Apr 23 with 3402 viewsJonDoeman

They were lucky, Swans should've hammered them, poor finishing.

It Is What It Is !!

Bolton are gash! on 11:25 - Apr 23 with 3384 viewsLewes_r

Agree.. they really aint up to much but a few lucky breaks and you never know with that lot

if they lose Sunderland and Villa games away they have had it IMHO

after that we need to worry about B'Burn!

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Bolton are gash! on 11:32 - Apr 23 with 3362 viewsimustbemad

Bolton have Villa Sunderland away then Spuds. Max 3 points there for me. Then they have WBA and Stoke - another 3 maybe 4 points max.

Blackburn have Spurs Wigan and Chelsea - max 4/5 points there for me.

Bottom line is 3 more points should be enough 4 and we would be incredibly unlucky to go down.
Bolton are gash! on 12:04 - Apr 23 with 3311 viewsDANRANGER

Bolton are gash! on 11:32 - Apr 23 by imustbemad

Bolton have Villa Sunderland away then Spuds. Max 3 points there for me. Then they have WBA and Stoke - another 3 maybe 4 points max.

Blackburn have Spurs Wigan and Chelsea - max 4/5 points there for me.

Bottom line is 3 more points should be enough 4 and we would be incredibly unlucky to go down.

I have :

Wigan - New (L), Blackburn (L), Wolves (W) = 37 pts
QPR - Che (L), Stoke (W), City (L) = 37 pts
Bolton - Villa (D), Sund (L), Spuds (D), WBA (W), Stoke (L) = 35 pts
Blackburn - Spuds (L), Wig (W), Che (L) = 34 pts

Still believe we will finish above either Bolton or Wigan with Blackburn going with one of them. Nightmare this isn't it but just consumes your life!! Be glad when it's over.

Happy days!
Bolton are gash! on 12:17 - Apr 23 with 3273 viewsthemodfather

Bolton are gash! on 12:04 - Apr 23 by DANRANGER

I have :

Still believe we will finish above either Bolton or Wigan with Blackburn going with one of them. Nightmare this isn't it but just consumes your life!! Be glad when it's over.

Happy days!

danny graham thru one on one, he tamely rolled the ball to their goalie from a few feet out!??

BOLTON HAVE IT ALL TO DO, they are chasing, MUST win and score and not concede...pressure imo on them....they won't be counting on us getting more than 3 pts from our 3 games...we need 4 pts imo.
Bolton are gash! on 12:22 - Apr 23 with 3261 viewsJamie

Bolton are gash.....but so are Villa and they play next.
Bolton are gash! on 12:22 - Apr 23 with 3260 viewsRed_Ranger

Bolton are gash! on 12:04 - Apr 23 by DANRANGER

I have :

Happy days!

Agree -All consuming!!!!

Your predictions suggest that a Blackburn vs Wigan draw would rock.

In any case it looks like its def going down to last day.

I cant believe that this is the second season in a row - Faurlin case last year did was the same. its a flipping nightmare - majpr distraction to everything else in my life.
Bolton are gash! on 13:39 - Apr 23 with 3148 viewsadhoc_qpr

With my pessimistic hat on i can see Bolton getting 38pts (Villa, Sunderland, WBA and Stoke all have very little to play for).

Blackburn i can't see getting more than 34 maybe 35 points (beat Wigan, 1 unlikely away draw vs Spurs or Chelsea)

Wigan i can't see getting more than 4 points (a gimme 3 points vs Wolves plus a point versus Newcastle at home).

So that would leave us needing 4 points to be safe! Hopefully i've overestimated Wigan and Bolton, but i have an ominous feeling!

A point versus Chelsea would be massive though, and would set us up nicely for the must win home game versus Stoke.
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton are gash! on 13:44 - Apr 23 with 3125 viewskingo

Bolton are gash! on 13:39 - Apr 23 by adhoc_qpr

With my pessimistic hat on i can see Bolton getting 38pts (Villa, Sunderland, WBA and Stoke all have very little to play for).

Blackburn i can't see getting more than 34 maybe 35 points (beat Wigan, 1 unlikely away draw vs Spurs or Chelsea)

Wigan i can't see getting more than 4 points (a gimme 3 points vs Wolves plus a point versus Newcastle at home).

So that would leave us needing 4 points to be safe! Hopefully i've overestimated Wigan and Bolton, but i have an ominous feeling!

A point versus Chelsea would be massive though, and would set us up nicely for the must win home game versus Stoke.

Bolton will have played twice before we play the Scum, and that should give MH a good indication of wheter we need to go for it on Sunday. After watching them against Swansea in their must win game, I can't see them turning over Villa and Sunderland away. But the end of this season is so unpredictable anything can happen.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Bolton are gash! on 13:47 - Apr 23 with 3116 viewswestolian

Bolton are gash! on 12:22 - Apr 23 by Jamie

Bolton are gash.....but so are Villa and they play next.

Draw then !!

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Bolton are gash! on 14:00 - Apr 23 with 3094 viewsdaveB

i'm still worried about Bolton, i think they can get 4 points from Villa and Spurs which will be sqeuaky bum time
Bolton are gash! on 14:07 - Apr 23 with 3076 viewsW7Ranger

The pressure really is on Bolton now. They HAVE to win there 2 games in hand to go above us! A win and a draw still has them below us on GD.

So one more win for us means they will have to win at least 3 of the remaining games (or 2 wins and 2 draws) to overtake us!

Bolton are gash! on 14:12 - Apr 23 with 3068 viewsHollowayRanger

villa missing collins as well now

and only 1 win in 11 i think hope its 2 in 12 tomorrow

dont think its sunk in to the villa players that they are in the mire and worry that bolton will out fight them

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Bolton are gash! on 14:14 - Apr 23 with 3066 viewsLewes_r

no Villa will be seriously up for this and Bolton... Bolton are gash

2-0 Villa

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Bolton are gash! on 14:21 - Apr 23 with 3046 viewsCharlie1

David NGog up-front is weak but Davies is a wrily old fox still.

Thing is with Bolton, they know how much doo doo they are in. Shackles may come off especially away from home in a 'nothing to lose must win' kind of way.

Poor against Swansea / at the Reebok but away at this stage of a season full of twists and turns, form goes out of the window.

Do they still play Sunderland? They've gone off the boil in true O'Neil fashion.

2:59 baby!

Bolton are gash! on 14:22 - Apr 23 with 3039 viewsdaveB

Bolton are gash! on 14:07 - Apr 23 by W7Ranger

The pressure really is on Bolton now. They HAVE to win there 2 games in hand to go above us! A win and a draw still has them below us on GD.

So one more win for us means they will have to win at least 3 of the remaining games (or 2 wins and 2 draws) to overtake us!

well if they can win one of the next two before we play that puts pressure on us and means we'll have to get something away.

I still think we need 4 points to be safe
Bolton are gash! on 14:23 - Apr 23 with 3033 viewsRed_Ranger

Bolton are gash! on 13:44 - Apr 23 by kingo

Bolton will have played twice before we play the Scum, and that should give MH a good indication of wheter we need to go for it on Sunday. After watching them against Swansea in their must win game, I can't see them turning over Villa and Sunderland away. But the end of this season is so unpredictable anything can happen.

Agree. all very true.
Bolton are gash! on 14:24 - Apr 23 with 3030 viewsW7Ranger

Bolton are gash! on 14:22 - Apr 23 by daveB

well if they can win one of the next two before we play that puts pressure on us and means we'll have to get something away.

I still think we need 4 points to be safe

If they only win of there 2 games, before us. The pressure is still on them as they'll still be below us no? Who have they got on Saturday?

Massive game away to Villa this week. A Villa win will be a huge hammer blow to them.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bolton are gash! on 14:25 - Apr 23 with 3019 viewsClive_Anderson

Bolton are rubbish and I can see them losing the next two confortably. Still reckon we'll get something out of the Chelsea game as well.
Bolton are gash! on 14:26 - Apr 23 with 3016 viewsdaveB

Bolton are gash! on 14:24 - Apr 23 by W7Ranger

If they only win of there 2 games, before us. The pressure is still on them as they'll still be below us no? Who have they got on Saturday?

Massive game away to Villa this week. A Villa win will be a huge hammer blow to them.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

yeah Villa and Sunderland away, even a point from those two away games keeps them in it as they have two winnable home games left
Bolton are gash! on 14:40 - Apr 23 with 2987 viewsSuffolkHoop

You can forget villa i think, lets hope they beat Bolton to keep them down there.
Bolton are gash! on 14:45 - Apr 23 with 2973 viewsAunt_Nelly

Wolves aside they are no more gash then any of the bottom teams.

I can see them turning over Villa by at least a couple of goals.
Bolton are gash! on 14:55 - Apr 23 with 2944 viewsBrazilNutR

Bolton are gash! on 14:45 - Apr 23 by Aunt_Nelly

Wolves aside they are no more gash then any of the bottom teams.

I can see them turning over Villa by at least a couple of goals.

Maybe the script is written. Just as Taarabt scoring against spuds..something that always seemed to happen to other clubs and never to us. Maybe, just maybe...last game of the season. Mark Hughes will take a team to man city and prevent them winning the championship, and help Man U win it... and with QPR staying up a small side story. Maybe even SWP will score his only goal against his former club...or Onuaha...or Barton.. all the connections give me hope...
Bolton are gash! on 15:00 - Apr 23 with 2931 viewsqprwpg

Do Forrest still have games in hand?

I actually think Bolton will put up more of a fight than Villa. Spuds are there for the taking as well.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Bolton are gash! on 15:15 - Apr 23 with 2903 viewsRangersAreBack

That gash team took 4 points off us this season!

The important thing to remember in all of this is:
(a) we have a vastly superior goal difference to everyone bar Villa
(b) many of our competitors have to play each other.

For those who predict that Bolton will go on a charge this means that Villa and Wigan will have suffered giving us a real opportunity to finish ahead of them. Should Bolton fail to do the business then we should finish above them.

Similarly Blackburn have yet to play Wigan. They can't both win.

A win at home to Stoke should just about be enough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024